What's new

Work on AMCA to begin by Mid 2011

correct me if i'm wrong but by the next decade our fighter fleet will be

~280 SU-30 MKI (upgraded)

126+ MMRCA EF or Rafale

200 LCA

250 AMCA

250-300 FGFA

BUT friends did you hear what problems f 22 is facing? around 200 pilots have opted for transfer and its maintainance is very costly. so if after 10 years of completion usaf is finding so much trouble so i don't think it think we will be able to complete it in next 15 years. we are still far behind.
we need to make-
1) aesa radar
2)5th gen engines
3)ram etc.
it woold have been better if we would have joined the designing phase of pakfa

:lol: I have found it very hilarious , when in evey second thread, fellas just keep posting the future Fighter squadrans.. and addition to it:lol:, Other one comes up with some rectification in numbers..:lol: Its always like a refreshment evertime, when you see those "FUTURE" numbers, provided that still some of them are Paper planes..:D

:lol: I have found it very hilarious , when in evey second thread, fellas just keep posting the future Fighter squadrans.. and addition to it:lol:, Other one comes up with some rectification in numbers..:lol: Its always like a refreshment evertime, when you see those "FUTURE" numbers, provided that still some of them are Paper planes..:D

little day dreaming can be helpful to relieve stress :lol:

First complete the work on LCA MK 1
Sorry buddy , seems that DRDO/ADA guys are enjoying full bottle of vodka and they are in a no mood to listen to you :tongue:
You dont plan for tomorrows breakfast just because you delayed preparing todays dinner right ?:hitwall:

we should rope in israel as a partner in the program. even japan is building its own 5th gen ac and they may also be roped in as we have a common enemy china
. we should get more partners to save money and dev time. israel already has already developed aesa radar and may be japan has(i guess may be the one in f2). even s.korea may be a potential partner.

we should get a stronger engine. otherwise it will be very slow and less maneuverable. i dont think it will have ra radar as good as f22 and f35.:no:

by 2020 iaf' new fleet
280 su 30mki
60 rafales(from 2015 at 12 ac/year)
48 lca mk1
75 lca mk2(15/year from 2015)
15 fgfa
120 jaguars darin2
68 mig 29upg
48 mirage 2000mk2
may be some mig 21s(i dont think iaf will retire them by 2018)
i dont think we are going amca ready before 2025. its still a plane on paper.
rafales will be delayed by the politicians of opposite party by trying to call it a corrupt deal
lca mk2 will not be ready before 2015.
pak fa may be delayed due to lack of engine and aesa radar.

we should rope in israel as a partner in the program. even japan is building its own 5th gen ac and they may also be roped in as we have a common enemy china
. we should get more partners to save money and dev time. israel already has already developed aesa radar and may be japan has(i guess may be the one in f2). even s.korea may be a potential partner.

we should get a stronger engine. otherwise it will be very slow and less maneuverable. i dont think it will have ra radar as good as f22 and f35.:no:
Though they are not our partners , we would get help from Israel,France and Russia .

but russian avionics are not good thats why we got israeli nd french avionics on mkis

Back
Top Bottom