What's new

Work on AMCA to begin by Mid 2011

Bro,I'm not an expert so please pardon me if the reply is inadequate...Reduced RADAR signature of an aircraft does not mean that it will acquire the shape of an other object on the other pilots' HUD i.e the pilot sees a smaller blip on the HUD rather than a bigger one.So,no question of the chasing pilot,getting confused about the lead aircraft.The emboldened sentence-I do not understand.The underlined sentence is wrong,i.e a camera(modern) can detect the movement of an ant as well as a human but the ant is less visible when compared to the human as his surface area accounts for greater reflection.But this does not mean that the ant is invincible..........Also i could not understand your last sentence....

Bro,I'm not an expert so please pardon me if the reply is inadequate...Reduced RADAR signature of an aircraft does not mean that it will acquire the shape of an other object on the other pilots' HUD i.e the pilot sees a smaller blip on the HUD rather than a bigger one.So,no question of the chasing pilot,getting confused about the lead aircraft.The emboldened sentence-I do not understand.The underlined sentence is wrong,i.e a camera(modern) can detect the movement of an ant as well as a human but the ant is less visible when compared to the human as his surface area accounts for greater reflection.But this does not mean that the ant is invincible..........Also i could not understand your last sentence....

sorry dear brother, even i am not expert. The stealth can be captured only in high frequency raddar. this raddars are very big and consume more electric power not possible on small planes. only airborne have that capacity. if double size raddar spot on stealth with more Ghz frequency object may be catch by that. this raddar only available on airborne avocs. the size of this raddars are also very big. the land based raddar can not catch it till its fly at only 200 mts. height. because earth is round the direct waves can not reach up to plane flying at lower level. B-2 bomber have very law profile on raddar whichis equal like bird. stealth is against raddar visibility. there are two type raddars one only give beep for which raddar waves must returned. the other is identify friend and foe by give design of plane. the simple fighter plane frequncy did not capable to identify by low power raddar. stealth is capable to hide against the same. there is hard to say about stealth against visible camera and infrared camera. UAV can scan large aria. however not easy to scan whole sky. geoeye satelite which can only take pictures of few feet. ant can not be catched in it. the planets are least object in compare of big stars away. ant at 3 feet hard to see but 300feet away eliphant can easily be observe. whole area photography aand identification not possible. like if camera taking 1 lakhs photographs of whole sky then who will observe-human to find one plane. in future plain shall also transparent not possible and visible. and also shall play with the infrared. well you are expert as compare to lakhs of people of this country not know what is raddar. thanks for replying.

JAPANESE ATD -X
clearly it resemblance to AMCA model

shinshin_atd_x.jpg

37404_28428.jpg

2dspefm.jpg

sinsin.jpg

2x 81 kn engines is kinda weak compare to other 2 engined 5th gen fighters with 155+kn each.

^^ meh AMCA will go along the lines of FGFA development so there is some scope of upgradtion.

2x 81 kn engines is kinda weak compare to other 2 engined 5th gen fighters with 155+kn each.

This is supposed to be a lightweight fighter. Besides, it is scheduled to be powered by the indegenous Kaveri Engine.

The Kaveri Engine is currently generating 70-75kN and efforts are on to take it upto 90-95kN which has been desired by the IAF.

This is supposed to be a lightweight fighter. Besides, it is scheduled to be powered by the indegenous Kaveri Engine.

The Kaveri Engine is currently generating 70-75kN and efforts are on to take it upto 90-95kN which has been desired by the IAF.

Unless it is half the weight of the F 22 then it can't reach super-cruise with those engines. Hopefully they resolve that

ADA Poster

Whats with Joint Direct Attack Munitions.. Are we getting these from US or, will develop on our own..?

5448673402_dec79068e6_b.jpg

looks nice and sexy,but will it really take uptill 2025 to bring it into service,seriosly whats the point of even making it when a 6th generation plane would only be a few years away in other countries.....
even 2020 sounds late :(

looks nice and sexy,but will it really take uptill 2025 to bring it into service,seriosly whats the point of even making it when a 6th generation plane would only be a few years away in other countries.....
even 2020 sounds late :(
If looks were to be criteria then sushmita sen would ve ruled bollywood instead of madhuri dixit.

The shape and aerodynamic is the best i have seen so far in any 5th gen fighter. :D Look at the side and front view, its clean, looks like they have worked on all around stealth.

The shape and aerodynamic is the best i have seen so far in any 5th gen fighter. :D Look at the side and front view, its clean, looks like they have worked on all around stealth.

Yup..But i have my share of doubts of this being the final design..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom