What's new

Work begins on first Hindu temple in Islamabad

Indeed that's why I said so called Islamic country.. while quite secular at core
Google the baha'i temple in Delhi. Its one of India's iconic religious buildings. Its in a very prominent place and is a very popular tourist site.
Population of bahai in India is hardly 2 m.
While population of Hindus in Pakistan is 3 m.
Instead of a small temple, the Pakistani government should build a really grand temple like the one in neasden in London.
It could become one of Pakistan's iconic temples.
Yes build a idol temple in heart of Islamic republic ..either remove Islamic from name or least stop pretending ..

Selling idols for dollar

Why ?

There's hardly any Hindus in Islamabad, most are in Sindh I understand.

Pakistani Muslims also hate Hinduism and other idol worshiping pagan traditions. Makes zero sense to upset your own people with a move like this.

Indeed that's why I said so called Islamic country.. while quite secular at core

Yes build a idol temple in heart of Islamic republic ..either remove Islamic from name or least stop pretending ..

Selling idols for dollar
See the lotus temple of the bahai faith in Delhi.
Something similar should be planned in Islamabad.
And like the lotus temple, it should be open to all faiths, so that the local muslims can also freely enter.

See the lotus temple of the bahai faith in Delhi.
Something similar should be planned in Islamabad.
And like the lotus temple, it should be open to all faiths, so that the local muslims can also freely enter.
Lol my mistake I thought u as our Pakistani member ...
Sir everybody has it's own view and not everything is for sale or for money is justifiable

There was a Temple in Islamabad at Saidpur village, Isb...

And Pakistan has many hundred temples looking at the relative population of Hindus in Pakistan...

Also...

And those most of them are from Pre 1947 era and has managed to survive.

First temple in National capital after decades. Better it should not have been built. Any Picture?
aby dhakan google map bhi koi cheez hai . first gov build temple . how many tmples you see now ? :lol: tum indians ko pakistan se hate ke ilawa kuch or bhi sikhaya hai mummy daddy ne ?

Untitled.png

Nice. Hopefully the first of many temples to come.
Last year i was in Indonesia and small hindu temples were dotted all over the city. You just had to step out of your dwellings and a small temple for morning prayers was right their.
I am not a believer but for the practicing hindus , it felt like home.
You woke up to the early morning chanting of hindu shloks , etc .
did you ever bothered to check by yourself ?
Untitled.png

aby dhakan google map bhi koi cheez hai . first gov build temple . how many tmples you see now ? :lol: tum indians ko pakistan se hate ke ilawa kuch or bhi sikhaya hai mummy daddy ne ?

We do not give any importance to Pakistan. Hamare mummy daddy ne aur bahut kuchha sikhaya hai. Isi liye to Microsoft, google, IBM, Pepsi, IMF, world bank main top par jake baithe hai. World knows us as a peace loving and progressive and highly educated people. You know, we differ in Identity than our neighbors sir ji.
did you ever bothered to check by yourself ?
View attachment 684002

I know that there are some pre independent era temples which has survived yet.

And those most of them are from Pre 1947 era and has managed to survive.
aby ohhhh giyani there was no city called islamabad in 1947 . this city was started in 1960 . tum log nafrat main andhy ho kya ?konsi sasti daru peety ho tum log ? :lol:

islamabad was hilly mauntain until 1 aug 1960 pakistan decide to build a new capital here

1604055849596.png

1604055861307.png

1604055874252.png

1604055928734.png

1604055942705.png

1604055967055.png

We do not give any importance to Pakistan. Hamare mummy daddy ne aur bahut kuchha sikhaya hai. Isi liye to Microsoft, google, IBM, Pepsi, IMF, world bank main top par jake baithe hai. World knows us as a peace loving and progressive and highly educated people. You know, we differ in Identity than our neighbors sir ji.

sara din to yeheen pakistan pakistan kerta rehta hai pakistan defense per . since last 4 years i am watching you here . top per hahahahaha . peace loving ya darpook . china 20 mar gya kashmiris 100 mar gay bethy roty rehty ho yahan . humy maafi de do bus :Dgoogle waly indian ne ye nhi bataya ke google use bhi kerty hain ?:lol:

Attachments

• 1604055914733.png
    1604055914733.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 13
aby ohhhh giyani there was no city called islamabad in 1947 . this scity was started in 1960 . tum log nafrat main andhy ho kya ?konsi sasti daru peety ho tum log ? :lol:

islamabad was hilly mauntain until 1 aug 1960 pakistan decide to build a new capital here

I know that but yet 6 decades have passed without a single temple in 6 decades in a country with Hindu legacy and ancestry (If I am not wrong and I do not confuse between Hindus and Arabs ).

did you see any temple in old images of 1960 ?
I know that but yet 6 decades have passed without a single temple in 6 decades in a country with Hindu legacy and ancestry (If I am not wrong and I do not confuse between Hindus and Arabs ).
are you stupid ? that temple is first gov made temple . i show you on your face there are some 14 temples in that twin city still rather then accepting truth you are posting vinmous comments like an idiot ? how blind you indians are . that gov made temple is not yet started . while we can see dozen + temples already . you people are ether ignorants or hateful which can not see even a map .

yes we send F-16 to bomb it when we find any temple ab khush hai tu ?

aby ohhhh giyani there was no city called islamabad in 1947 . this city was started in 1960 . tum log nafrat main andhy ho kya ?konsi sasti daru peety ho tum log ? :lol:

View attachment 684003

View attachment 684004

View attachment 684005

View attachment 684007

View attachment 684008

View attachment 684009

sara din to yeheen pakistan pakistan kerta rehta hai pakistan defense per . since last 4 years i am watching you here . top per hahahahaha . peace loving ya darpook . china 20 mar gya kashmiris 100 mar gay bethy roty rehty ho yahan . humy maafi de do bus :Dgoogle waly indian ne ye nhi bataya ke google use bhi kerty hain ?:lol:

Check my comments in last one month. It will not be as much as your post in one day. So what you are saying is as much truth as Imaran khan's statement of Industries came on the border of Japan and Germany. Anyway, thanks for sharing those old picture.

Check my comments in last one month. It will not be as much as your post in one day. So what you are saying is as much truth as Imaran khan's statement of Industries came on the border of Japan and Germany. Anyway, thanks for sharing those old picture.
now tell me who told you i am responsible for imran khan comments sir ? :D he is free to say anything unless its not hatefull and harmfull like your BJP terrorists do .

Back
Top Bottom