What's new

Work begins on first Hindu temple in Islamabad

you are very much inspired under RSS/BJP propaganda my friend .

with in just 1 year we build world largest gurdawara just a year ago . and then with our great muslim heart we open it VISA FREE not only for sikhs but every indian including you .

View attachment 684616

View attachment 684617

View attachment 684619

View attachment 684618

And we know very well the intention behind it. However, let me tell you that Shikh insurgency can't be revived now.
i agree...

mass murderers like modi can get elected and be head of state only india.

That is why I say that definition of terrorist differs for you and others. Like Musharraf said, Hafeez said is your hero, Lakhvi is your hero. Your heroes are considered terrorist in the world. While heroes of world are your terrorist.

Last edited:
And we know very well the intention behind it. However, let me tell you that Shikh insurgency can't be revived now.

That is why I say that definition of terrorist differs for you and others. Like Musharraf said, Hafeez said is your hero, Lakhvi is your hero. Your heroes are considered terrorist in the world. While heroes of world are your terrorist.

Kan Saheb,

It was your minister who said that usane googly dal di hai. So this was the intention. Just your minister in parliament said that you did pulvama. I appreciate your innocence but reality should be accepted.
Kan Saheb,

It was your minister who said that usane googly dal di hai. So this was the intention. Just your minister in parliament said that you did pulvama. I appreciate your innocence but reality should be accepted.

Kan Saheb,

why you guys take them so serious ? parlement is most stupid place where many stupids bash each other daily for no reason . i will trust a guy sitting on street then sitting in parliament . its not UK/CAN/US/AUS/EU . its parliament of third world .

why you guys take them so serious ? parlement is most stupid place where many stupids bash each other daily for no reason . i will trust a guy sitting on street then sitting in parliament . its not UK/CAN/US/AUS/EU . its parliament of third world .

Are Saheb AAP ke minister Ko seriously na le to kiss Ko le? AAP bolate hae AAP ke ex president Ko seriously na lo, AAP ke minister Ko seriously na lo, AAP ke ex pm Ko seriously na lo. To fir kid Ko seriously le khan Saheb?

Are Saheb AAP ke minister Ko seriously na le to kiss Ko le? AAP bolate hae AAP ke ex president Ko seriously na lo, AAP ke minister Ko seriously na lo, AAP ke ex pm Ko seriously na lo. To fir kid Ko seriously le khan Saheb?
ISPR or 3 armed forces chiefs also you can take serious rangers/FC/ marines /national guards DGs can be taken seriously .

people have been living of different faiths in subcontinent for so long i dont know why they have become extremist now
maybe people in india and pakistan are living in their own bubbles for last 70 years
@Imran Khan

people have been living of different faiths in subcontinent for so long i dont know why they have become extremist now
maybe people in india and pakistan are living in their own bubbles for last 70 years
@Imran Khan
its global phenomina one side muslims were radiculized by CIA/ISI/US GOV /ALLIES for counter USSR and then further
other side when hindus see their misery they have turnede extreamists recent years as revange of thier past . they were colonized by Muslims /English /afghans /Iranians /Arabs even portugal .so they just want to take revenge and stand up . so this hindu nazis want bring back their pride which was lost in past .

ISPR or 3 armed forces chiefs also you can take serious rangers/FC/ marines /national guards DGs can be taken seriously .

We took ISPR seriously who said that they have captured 3Indian pilots. It turned out to be 1and we don't know even today who were other 2? Your army officially says that true figure of casualties can not be declare? I don't know what is reliable in Pakistan?

We took ISPR seriously who said that they have captured 3Indian pilots. It turned out to be 1and we don't know even today who were other 2? Your army officially says that true figure of casualties can not be declare? I don't know what is reliable in Pakistan?
in fact me too when i se many images of abhinandan i feel we captured multiple pilots . its normal at the war time . did i post when your ministry of defense said we have counted all of our planes and pilots and all is ok ? while they don't know one mig-21 and one mi-17 is already down ? i agree ISPR was so hurry to report . but then indians were so hurry to shot down own mi-17 .

did i post when your ministry of defense said we have counted all of our planes and pilots and all is ok ?

No, our spokesman said that one plane and one pilot is missing. We never said that all our planes and pilots are ok.
in fact me too when i se many images of abhinandan i feel we captured multiple pilots . its normal at the war time . did i post when your ministry of defense said we have counted all of our planes and pilots and all is ok ? while they don't know one mig-21 and one mi-17 is already down ? i agree ISPR was so hurry to report . but then indians were so hurry to shot down own mi-17 .

So as Pakistan to shoot its own jf 17. Our chopper was shot because it's friend or foe system was not working. It did not responded to radar signal to confirm that it is a friendly aircraft.

بنے گا مودی راج میں مندر اسلامباد میں

Yes, build the idol worship temple, hand the Hindutva forces a huge moral victory. Destroy Pakistan's own morale and confidence in the state.
At times Imran Khan talks big, but then he recently made another plea for India to rekindle negotiations over Kashmir, just like he did when he was first elected. Can anyone doubt that when it comes to India we are totally impotent and desperate. We cannot sustain this conflict with them. What an embarrassment

Unnecessary what is demographics in region?
There are only may be 10-100 hindus in Islamabad

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom