What's new

Women Come Out in Numbers to Support Taliban and Sharia law

1631111078631.png

Huston we have got a problem, too many burka clad women with new flags are on the move. We are putting cameras on the down time and charging the batteries till the women with the shades to come out as there numbers will be low. 😁

I think you are referring to them not getting sunlight?
they live in Afghanistan not in europe in a closed house with air conditioning, beside a piece of clothing cannot stop sun light
Actually clothing is VERY effective in blocking sun light, particularly the type of UV that helps body manufacture vitamin D. I just read a research article that says even for muslim women living in equatorial countries, vitamin D deficiency is common. https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/4/5/399/htm

I am curious about vitamin D level in women living under sharia law.

You should be worried about your black back cavity as solar power doesn't lasts as you are keeping it in constant use by farting here.

Actually clothing is VERY effective in blocking sun light, particularly the type of UV that helps body manufacture vitamin D. I just read a research article that says even for muslim women living in equatorial countries, vitamin D deficiency is common. https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/4/5/399/htm

the research I read said you don't have to get direct sunlight to get vitamin D, depends on the research sponcered by which drug company

the research I read said you don't have to get direct sunlight to get vitamin D
Here in wikiislam the same thing is said. https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islamic_Attire_and_Health

Yes, you can take vitamin D supplement, or fish oil, or fortified milk, etc, etc. But sunlight is the primary natural source. In addition, not all vitamins are the same. vitamin D is considered a type of hormone, which is something you don't want to take in the same way like you would with vitamin C.

There is probably limited research into it, but I suspect it is low in our modern lifestyles. If you live indoors and cover up your skin outdoors it will be low. Historically it was unlikely to be a problem. Our homes used to have inner court yards, women would have to cook, work in the sun all day, and wouldn't be as covered in the privacy of their own home.

There is probably limited research into it, but I suspect it is low in our modern lifestyles. If you live indoors and cover up your skin outdoors it will be low. Historically it was unlikely to be a problem. Our homes used to have inner court yards, women would have to cook, work in the sun all day, and wouldn't be as covered in the privacy of their own home.
That is a very good observation. :)

Salaam

I know women who observe the face veil. They wear it when they go out of their homes in markets and public places.

Usually at home they get plenty of sun, if they want to.

You have to remember, burka type dress is worn in public, not in the privacy of home in most cases.

In fact I know women who dress in a more western way who are mostly low on vitamin D because they avoid the sun because it impacts complexion and ages skin early. So they end up with low vitamin D for the sake of beauty. Usually taking vitamin D supplements is enough to cure the issue.

That is a very good observation. :)

In the UK with our low intensity sun, many people take vit D supplements. My Nigerian GP was saying that African and Asian skin struggles to take in the required amount with the low intensity sun.

Back
Top Bottom