What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

Is this what he said, are you sure? Can you go back to his post, read again and then tell me?
In literal terms, it means exactly that.

However it’s a slippery-slope. His friend claimed it’s actually a form of figurative language & it’s quite plausibly correct on their part.

what happened to PTI's Madina state?

regards

fools still think its islamic country after all this, this is probably one of the most corrupted country in the world. corruption is in everything you touch

Sharia means fairness, not authoritarian power-tripping. The bold words frighten me how some are calling for innocents (“potential rapists”) to be stoned.

I don’t agree with stoning. As it’s reserved for consensual zina. Hanging or chocking is the correct punishment for proven rapists under Islamic law. And yes, traditionally it must be conducted in public square.
He is saying "Stone the culprits" so that "potential rapist" will get in line. Not asking to stone the potential ones, only the ones that are culprits so that others will watch and learn a lesson. I totally agree with this. The penalty of rape should be death and a public execution preferably!
Unfortunately this crime is very hard to prove and many will be able to avoid the death penalty but whatever 2, 3% we are able to hang will be a lesson for hundreds and thounsadns of others!

Some time to save the society one has to take matter in their own hands. I am just saying these bastards live around us. What has causing sudden surge in Sexual violence in our society. If innocent and beautiful Zainab Murderer was brutally killed by police or Public then things would have been different. We somehow made that humongous issue a bloody political issue. Police need to arrest these bastards and chop of their dicks and force feed them their dicks. Seriously Child abuse is on rise and now this sort of gang rape issue. Screw every institution even government, set aside our differences and start doing something for our young generations by ourselves.
I swear these kids who have lost their lives in these sort of violent acts will hold us in the court of Allah and he wont forgive us all if we all didn't do anything. Allah wont forgive us for our silence.

Some time to save the society one has to take matter in their own hands. I am just saying these bastards live around us. What has causing sudden surge in Sexual violence in our society. If innocent and beautiful Zainab Murderer was brutally killed by police or Public then things would have been different. We somehow made that humongous issue a bloody political issue. Police need to arrest these bastards and chop of their dicks and force feed them their dicks. Seriously Child abuse is on rise and now this sort of gang rape issue. Screw every institution even government, set aside our differences and start doing something for our young generations by ourselves.
I swear these kids who have lost their lives in these sort of violent acts will hold us in the court of Allah and he wont forgive us all if we all didn't do anything. Allah wont forgive us for our silence.
Sadly, we cannot save them. The culprits will start murdering girls (in fear of her filing a FIR) if the police-force is strong. One idea is to every girl to carry khanjars just like the turbanators. This must be jabbed straight into the neck of the culprits.

Seems mods won't take action against this poster. Now if the shoe was on the other foot and someone had said same thing to Punjabis then the might of the PDF mod team would have landed on him.
Tagging again for expediency @PDF

Man, not all the time all the mods are working on the reports. Have patience and do not ever respond in the same manner.

No Muslim believes in Akhirat, if they did, such things would never happen

No Muslim believes in Akhirat, if they did, such things would never happen

That's like saying humans don't believe in the legal system --- that's why they rape / murder / steal from others. But even with the very physical and real threat of jail time / lethal injection / electric chair / hanging / beheading, humans still indulge in crimes.

Back
Top Bottom