What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

Three steps Pakistan will have to take in order to address the current problem:

1 - Education reforms.. (1) Mandatory education for everyone (Fines for parents who don't send their children to schools) (2) One course across all types of schools, public, private, madarsa, (3) introduce moral education subjects, (4) Provide Quran education in Schools (the same Qaris/ Molvis can be hired by Schools to provide Quran learning)

2 - Teaching children how to fight from very young age. Again, schools can play a major role. There should be mandatory half an hour time slot for learning martial arts till grade 10 that not only teaches self defence, but also how to attack.

(Even if the above two increase the school time by 1-2 hours, it's fine.

3 - Banning of Dramas that somehow present women as merely a piece of art (the quality of our dramas have become very low lately). Banning of any movies, (local or foriegn) that have objectionable scenes

4 - Casteration for minor offenses (like found touching children inappropriately at least 3 times)

5 - Public Hangings/ Beheadings for rapists

So there was this 17 years old female employee found dead in a private hospital in a remote town of sialkot this year - - - - - - - not a single sample for forensic was collected of any employee other than the deceased herself and to add insult to injury her own samples were not taken into custody from the agency so that they get expired and no employee ever got arrested.

Circumstantial evidences clearly indicated that she also got raped but the sho declared it an accident despite him claiming live on camera that its an open and shut case of murder

So, subsequently the complainant approached s.p investigation or dpo sialkot , not sure who he was, the s.p upon verbal inquiry also declared it a murder but changed his stance later on - - - - - - - - - - - daikhy g m by inquiry ki Hai yeh to accident lagta Hai - - - - - - - - - - -

I don't think any compounder, guard etc could influence the higher ups - - - - - - - -

We are not getting anywhere in this country

I think she did a mistake too.. that proved a very costly mistake.

I wouldn't advise anyone, whether a man or a woman, to take that highway after 12:00 midnight, with small children, and without checking the petrol.. actually, even if you are full of petrol, in an insecured environment when you know how common are these incidents. Anything can be expected.

We should be thankful to Allah that the animals didn't rape children and kill the whole family, otherwise, no one would be there to tell the story. This could have happened too.

Has Imran Khan or PTI taken notice?

They need to get strict with crime and start handing out harsher punishments.

These guys that committed this act should get thrown off the side of a mountain.

So there was this 17 years old female employee found dead in a private hospital in a remote town of sialkot this year - - - - - - - not a single sample for forensic was collected of any employee other than the deceased herself and to add insult to injury her own samples were not taken into custody from the agency so that they get expired and no employee ever got arrested.

Circumstantial evidences clearly indicated that she also got raped but the sho declared it an accident despite him claiming live on camera that its an open and shut case of murder

So, subsequently the complainant approached s.p investigation or dpo sialkot , not sure who he was, the s.p upon verbal inquiry also declared it a murder but changed his stance later on - - - - - - - - - - - daikhy g m by inquiry ki Hai yeh to accident lagta Hai - - - - - - - - - - -

I don't think any compounder, guard etc could influence the higher ups - - - - - - - -
Problem is in the society as a whole.. Police is also from among us.. they think it is not an issue at all.

I knew policemen in Karachi who regularly got drunk and used to visit places (you know what I am talking about).. If such cases go to these kind of police officers, what do you think will be the outcome? That's why I said, it's a moral problem of the whole society.. and police, lawyers, parliamentarians, school teachers, professors, madarsa molvis.. everyone is part of this society.

We need God fearing, people loving police officers/ doctors/ lawyers/ judges/ parliamentarians.. who are also morally not corrupt. And only education reforms can achieve this.. Until then, I would advise women to stay at home (and I am really regretful to say this).

I think she did a mistake too.. that proved a very costly mistake.

I wouldn't advise anyone, whether a man or a woman, to take that highway after 12:00 midnight, with small children, and without checking the petrol.. actually, even if you are full of petrol, in an insecured environment when you know how common are these incidents. Anything can be expected.

We should be thankful to Allah that the animals didn't rape children and kill the whole family, otherwise, no one would be there to tell the story. This could have happened too.

This mistake wouldn’t ruins a man life because it happens. But it does for a woman, is this fair?

This mistake wouldn’t ruins a man life because it happens. But it does for a woman, is this fair?
A man could have lost his life..

When I go to Karachi, my father still asks me to come back before midnight (although I don't listen to him). We have seen incidents when people have snatched mobile phones and then killed the victim too.

Please come out of your LA LA Land

Twitter has been trending with hashtag #JusticeForMarwah demanding justice for Marwah, a five year old girl kidnapped, raped and murdered in Essa Nagri area of the port city.

This is in two weeks.
Why you are so pessimistic seriously.
Rapes happen in every country in the world ,they happen even in the most so called civilized and educated or religious countries.
You are portraying Pakistan as a country where you cannot even step outside as a woman or as you say you will not be able to go to work. Things are not really that bad for women here.
Ofcourse shit happens but don't be a malala yousafzai.

Seems like the remains of justice system are now only to frame the weak opponents & poor. As long as justice system doesn't punish the culprits; such inhuman yet most heinous crimes will be taking place. I haven't said it before but it seems like now that this country is deliberately being pushed towards civil disobedience & mob justice and none the less, authorities & concern people are involved. There is no check & balance neither there is any accountability nor any merit left in departments let alone speaking of shame & honour at all.

Since there was no fear of law or punishment, culprits as such had the courage to commit such a crime. Had there been justice system and execution of punishments being awarded by Law; no one would have dared to think about that. Really disheartened & disappointing, I am getting as the day passes.

I do agree with one of the posts that Islamic & Jamhoriat is fading away and all the concerns are involved in this. It could have been prevented from happening in first place, if there was Law & punishment. My apologies & I feel like really dis-honoured that I couldn't do anything on my part. I am not saying being a CM or anyone else, but in individual capacity, we all are responsible somehow from electing such a people to paying bribery and encouraging the most corrupt people or by the way that someone is relative to us. If the pattern as such continued, which is in-fact alarming, I can only imagine that people will start to take revenge by their own and make sure every way to protect themselves since the State is apparently showing signs of failures in different domains. At last, I wouldn't even imagine but she could have been one of the women from CM's family or IG's or PM's or Governor's or any official. Pity.

These steps Pakistan will have to take in order to address the current problem:

1 - Education reforms.. (1) Mandatory education for everyone (Fines for parents who don't send their children to schools) (2) One course across all types of schools, public, private, madarsa, (3) introduce moral education subjects, (4) Provide Quran education in Schools (the same Qaris/ Molvis can be hired by Schools to provide Quran learning)

2 - Teaching children how to fight from very young age. Again, schools can play a major role. There should be mandatory half an hour time slot for learning martial arts till grade 10 that not only teaches self defence, but also how to attack.

(Even if the above two increase the school time by 1-2 hours, it's fine.

3 - Banning of Dramas that somehow present women as merely a piece of art (the quality of our dramas have become very low lately). Banning of any movies, (local or foriegn) that have objectionable scenes

4 - Casteration for minor offenses (like found touching children inappropriately at least 3 times)

5 - Public Hangings/ Beheadings for rapists

I agree on some of your points:

1. Education needs to be balanced, with emphasis both on secular and the religious studies.

2. Women need to be shown with dignity and of equal value to men in the media.

The optimum is to create a society where crime levels go down and serious ones like murder and rape become extremely rare. When you have to commonly carry out the ultimate punishment for murder and rape, then society has by in large failed.

Societies like Norway have "lenient" laws but serious crimes like murder are almost non-existent.

Can anyone confirm that taser gun and pepper sprey, both, are legally allowed by a common man to possess in Pakistan?
Yes they are perfectly legal if they are used in defense.

Stun gun may be illegal , but pepper spray has effective for may be an hour ..I doubt pepper spray is illegal. But, who care , women should carry to protect themselves .
I have seen some cases in citizens discharged their weapon at robbers in defense and they were not dragged into investigations.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom