What's new

Woman mercilessly thrashed in Rajasthan's Nagaur district, Forced to say Jai Shree Ram.

Instead of marking all your Pakistani friends, mark it to Sanghis on PDF. Let them defend their fellow goons, so that we can all see their moral bankruptcy. That would serve some actual purpose.
they'll of course blame that pipe and women just like they were defending Yogi

afghanistan boosting cultural exports to india i see
still want that friendship, indians? :D

Where are the men? If police won't defend them then they have to do something.

These people ganging up on women are the biggest p****s out there.

@Jacob Martin as you said the sangis have arrived to defend fellow sanghis

Actually I correct myself. Most of these are not Sanghis. They are non-sickular Nationalists, which is a shorthand for - I will use the internet to spread my bigotry in the name of defending my nation.

@Jacob Martin as you said the sangis have arrived to defend fellow sanghis

Internet is full of pranks and reality videos which for most part are all pre-written dramas for youtube, FB, Twitter hits.

It is amusing that people here do not want to take Indian mainstream media seriously but would take such dubious videos seriously and start labeling people.

Last edited:
Hey, missionary. What if somebody thrashed women. Is is happening first ime in World or in India? Is anybody (So called sanghi) support beating women.

Check history of your priest. those women who did not surrender to their saxual lust of christian priests were declared beach and was burnt alive in masses. This is your history and culture and ours. They devil who burnt many Hindus alive in GOA is a saint for you guys. DO not force me to reveal more about you guys.

Missionaries are very famous for making such Drama. In MP, many nurses were gang raped and they blamed VHP. They continued to malign all Hindu organization untill relay culprit Christians were caught. Just an year ago, a nun was raped and they immediately blame modi government for the safety of Nurses though it happened in WEST Bengal untill the real culprit Bangladeshi Intruder was caught. Soon as Modi came to power, they made a drama of attack on church and when government gave the warning that they will go till the root of incident, they got slant.

To make her shout Allah Allah is OK. They have problem with Ram only.

This is precisely what I wanted. The internet should be flooded with your hatred so that scum like you advertise yourself properly. I don't like it when you get to pretend that you are "Nationalist" or whatever nonsense that you pretend to put lipstick on a pig. I like it when you expose your real selves so that people can read what you really think.

Well done, please continue.

Back
Top Bottom