What's new

Woman hires thugs to teach ‘cheating’ husband a lesson

500,000 paid to some thugs. She must have been well off. Why didn't she just divorce him and get legal custody of the kids? Beating him up won't change him. A person can only change if he/she is willing to change. Maybe seeing that his family would be torn apart would've been the reason for him to change?

And if that wasn't a reason good enough to change well then beating him up won't change him either.

i dunno..women aren't still there. men are the worst cheaters, especially pakistani men. they think it it's okay for them to have secret marriages and affairs and even bachabazi but would kill their wives at a hint of the same.
If men act on intuitions then women do too, so why is that the word of a woman should always have more weight-age even when facts go the other way?
See the following vid I believe it happened in Canada, and guess what the only arrested the man and some say he was even charged lol

If men act on intuitions then women do too, so why is that the word of a woman should always have more weight-age even when facts go the other way?
See the following vid I believe it happened in Canada, and guess what the only arrested the man and some say he was even charged lol
Canada..nuff said!
Canada is women's Pakistan. :lol:

So true. In Canada, feminism rules. If you say anything about women, your automatically a misogynist.
I don't live in Canada but know everything about that place. :lol:
Canadian family magazines don't talk about fathers, don't even have their pics on the cover.:lol::lol:
uuhh.jpg

I support Lubna. Every woman who gets cheated on should do this.

7b2c8239c075d4cbade9716f52ad0fb6.jpg

@Levina ;)

If he had been sleeping around then she should have moved out. AIDS is something that ppl don't take seriously.
If she has a source of income,which I believe she has or managing Rs500,000 would have been difficult for her, then I don't see a reason why she should remain wife to a deceitful man?

If he had been sleeping around then she should have moved out. AIDS is something that ppl don't take seriously.
If she has a source of income,which I believe she has or managing Rs500,000 would have been difficult for her, then I don't see a reason why she should remain wife to a deceitful man?
maybe she wanted to teach him a lesson and then move out?

maybe she wanted to teach him a lesson and then move out?
I don't think so.
Going by the article the couple used to have frequent quarrels. Most prolly,she expected to teach him a lesson and get him back in her life.
I pity such women who don't loose hope despite the relation gone kaput.
If she had been a more confident woman she would have been more pragmatic and not an emotional fool.

I don't think so.
Going by the article the couple used to have frequent quarrels. Most prolly,she expected to teach him a lesson and get him back in her life.
I pity such women who don't loose hope despite the relation gone kaput.
If she had been a more confident woman she would have been more pragmatic and not an emotional fool.
i didn't read the article, only the title. :lol:
-

That video is not some demonic possession, it's some kind of drug. I think it's meth.:D

She should be charged and tried for conspiracy to murder and conspiracy to assault. I don't see why this is justified if the reverse isn't justified.

@abdulbarijan

Back
Top Bottom