What's new

Woman hires thugs to teach ‘cheating’ husband a lesson

Really ? Is insanity this prevalent among humanity these days? So you openly admit what she did was wrong and yet you still back, rather commend her at "getting back at her husband". Just think about what your saying. The idea that it's okay for a person to go about and hire a thug to harass an individual because of some personal problem, provided if your a woman.
Most men or ppl in particular indulge in such stuff under the impression they can get away with any thing. When it dawns upon them they will pay a heavy price for that they wouldnt think twice about doing such thing. In a ideal world you are a right where the law prevails and courts provide her the recourse in a timely manner. But given the way law is dispensed in our society & system, ppl will take things into their own hands.

Most men or ppl in particular indulge in such stuff under the impression they can get away with any thing. When it dawns upon them they will pay a heavy price for that they wouldnt think twice about doing such thing. In a ideal world you are a right where the law prevails and courts provide her the recourse in a timely manner. But given the way law is dispensed in our society & system, ppl will take things into their own hands.

Recent studies indicate that cheating by both genders occurs on roughly equivalent frequencies.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21667234

So, if you defend a woman taking law in to her own hands by concocting a conspiracy ending in torture of her husband, and a bullet injury to an innocent by stander, I suppose the next time a man assaults/tortures a woman based on the same reason of cheating ... You wouldn't have a problem with that either ?:unsure:

Actually the recent studies indicate that cheating by both genders occurs on roughly equivalent frequencies.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21667234

So, if you defend a woman taking law in to her own hands by concocting a conspiracy ending in torture of her husband, and a bullet injury to an innocent by stander, I suppose the next time a man assaults/tortures a woman based on the same reason of cheating ... You wouldn't have a problem with that either ?:unsure:
Guilty has to be punished,now I support the underdogs & powerless in our society. I would not give my support for a rich powerful spoilt women who can indulge in such stuff. In our society its the men who indulge in such stuff and few rare cases the women. The report you point out might be good for western society but in subcontinent men still rule the roosts when it comes to abusing the marital system.

Guilty has to be punished,now I support the underdogs & powerless in our society. I would not give my support for a rich powerful spoilt women who can indulge in such stuff. In our society its the men who indulge in such stuff and few rare cases the women. The report you point out might be good for western society but in subcontinent men still rule the roosts when it comes to abusing the marital system.
-First of all, your point of view assumes the man cheated. Even in the reported case, it said the wife "suspected" the husband of cheating. She had no concrete evidence of him cheating ... heck the link posted by @Djinn states that the wife suspicion was based on her husband coming home late at night.

-Secondly, do you have any scientific statistics that state that men cheat more than women do in the subcontinent. After all, a report in India suggested false rape allegations in the same ball park or even more compared to the figures reported in the west which dictates that our societies operate in stranger ways than we think.

-Thirdly, I'm not asking if you won't support "rich spoilt women who can indulge in such stuff". The question is, under the same condition of suspected cheating because a spouse came home late at night. Do you support the torturing of a wife like you did when it was the husband at the receiving end?

That reminds of a local news last week. Not to say all rawalpindi residents or all rajas are like that but Just last week, our local evening newspaper reported a man (resident of rawalpindi, an asylum seeker, raja ......) caught involved in indecent activities & sha....., outside a local pub. Do'nt know what her wife did to him?

Lubna Qamar reportedly gave Rs 500,000 to a gang to harass her husband, who she said was sleeping around
woman-hires-thugs-to-teach-cheating-husband-a-lesson-6bdbac561826f1855987b6acae4386e5.jpg

By:

14-Jan-17

ISLAMABAD: Police on Friday arrested a woman with her seven accomplices for allegedly thumping her husband in the precincts of Shalimar Police Station.

According to reports, the accused, Lubna Qamar, gave Rs 500,000 to contract killers to teach her husband a lesson as she suspected that her husband was having extramarital affairs. Police informed that the accused entered her house and opened fire and injured a charted accountant, Muhammad Fahid, who lived in the upper portion of the house and tortured the husband, Raja Iqbal.

The husband filed a complaint that three men forcefully entered his house at 3am and tortured him. The police registered a case and started investigation. The investigation conducted by DSP Shalimar Gulam Muhammad Baqir, Shalimar Police Station SHO Kafyatullah and Sub-Inspector Mansoor Ahmed on the direction of IG Police Islamabad revealed that the husband and wife often quarreled and the wife suspected that her husband was having affairs with other women. She asked her friend’s husband Umer Hayyat to thump her husband, the investigation further revealed.

Umer Hayyat contacted Arab Gul a thug and offered his gang Rs 500,000 for the job. The police team under the supervision of SP Saddar Captain (r) Zeeshan Haider arrested Arab Gul, Munawar Khan Tariq Khan, Saleem Nawaz, Usman Zaib, Hameed Gul Muney allies Israil resident of Peshawar, Umer Hayyat resident of Sargodha and Lubna Qamar Raja and recovered two pistols with 17 rounds, rope and cutter from them.
The police got physical remand of the accused from the authorised court and further investigation was under way.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/14-Jan-17/woman-hires-thugs-to-teach-cheating-husband-a-lesson

@war&peace @Khafee @SherDil007 @Mentee @I S I

did the police find or even tried to find if he was really cheating his wife.
That's irrelevant. It's the wife that committed the crime. If I am not mistaken cheating is not a crime in law. Even though it's terrible when exposed

I don't really think we agree. For one I don't think finding out if the husband cheated is a big part of this case. It can be in the perspective of "knowing the entire story" however, other than that, I don't think it has much significance, since what happened cannot be termed as a "crime of passion" because the crime was premeditated and concocted by the wife.The reason why I kept asking you that "Would you react the same way if the genders were reversed" question was because, I know for a fact a certain bandwagon would have been crying and shouting "blaming the victim" ... if the same question were put up with the situations reversed. Good to see your not one of em.

Secondly, In a reply to @somebozo you stated

So is like torturing/ physical assault/hiring contract killers a step before the last step i.e. divorce? :cheesy:
i think we agree on the main points. the fact i.e it was a crime and nobody is justifying it. The disagreement would have been if it was being justified based on gender. Here the debate ends. about the second part of your comment, it seems you are not paying attention to the context of my response to somebozo. in fact his comment was a gneralisation saying If Pakistani women have issue of cheating of their husbands then they should get divorce. i was responding that the world over despite infidelity of either partner divorce is the last step. couples try to solve the problems first but when things grt worst they go for divorce. it was not particularly about this incident.

Hum tou jo seh rahy wo seh rahy.....
teri wari or halat hongy chanda..... as we are going towards worst day by day :p:D
مرض بڑھتا گیا جوں جوں دوا کی
O Bhai @war&peace Alhumdulillah no tension saab Acha hai :-) Bus me and @SherDil007 worried about you after marriage. I hope you don't find dangerous women ;) they can beat you especially in US and you can't touch them coz of women rights :enjoy:
:lol: we will be his consultant :D
Of-course, Why Not, We will offer you full support (condolence) :p::D

I really feel your pain brothers. May Allah have some mercy on your situation . Whenever I marry, she will be a good person and no need for me to be afraid of any laws.

i think we agree on the main points. the fact i.e it was a crime and nobody is justifying it.
Agreed.
The disagreement would have been if it was being justified based on gender. Here the debate ends. about the second part of your comment, it seems you are not paying attention to the context of my response to somebozo. in fact his comment was a gneralisation saying If Pakistani women have issue of cheating of their husbands then they should get divorce. i was responding that the world over despite infidelity of either partner divorce is the last step. couples try to solve the problems first but when things grt worst they go for divorce. it was not particularly about this incident.

-You said you were going to ask the same question if it were a female at the receiving end i.e. did she really cheat. So no discrimination based on gender. However I disagree with the notion of the state wasting it's resources to determine that altogether. Now sure, if it were (like I said) about establishing the entire story. However in this particular case you can easily see, what was committed wasn't a "crime of passion", it was a carefully concocted plot by the wife, hence there is really no point in going about trying to determine if the guy cheated or not.

- As far as the response to @somebozo is concerned, I think he was actually right. Women don't own men. If the woman had her suspicion about cheating and such, a good response would be going for a divorce, instead of committing crimes. Lastly, the divorce rate in the west has jumped over 50% and its initiated 70% or more times by women so, it's not exactly a "last step" anymore since we the Pakistanis have been westernized to a degree ourselves. There isn't the whole aura of divorce as this last resort when nothing's working out like there was a decade or two ago. Now divorce rates are increasing in Pakistan as well.

Agreed.

-You said you were going to ask the same question if it were a female at the receiving end i.e. did she really cheat. So no discrimination based on gender. However I disagree with the notion of the state wasting it's resources to determine that altogether. Now sure, if it were (like I said) about establishing the entire story. However in this particular case you can easily see, what was committed wasn't a "crime of passion", it was a carefully concocted plot by the wife, hence there is really no point in going about trying to determine if the guy cheated or not.

- As far as the response to @somebozo is concerned, I think he was actually right. Women don't own men. If the woman had her suspicion about cheating and such, a good response would be going for a divorce, instead of committing crimes. Lastly, the divorce rate in the west has jumped over 50% and its initiated 70% or more times by women so, it's not exactly a "last step" anymore since we the Pakistanis have been westernized to a degree ourselves. There isn't the whole aura of divorce as this last resort when nothing's working out like there was a decade or two ago. Now divorce rates are increasing in Pakistan as well.
whatever Abdulbari , i believe in a simple thing that

jo mera ho kar bhi tumhara ho gaya Wo Beghairat tumhi ko Mubarak ho.

I think if all the Muslim men marry four women, then there would be no cheating at all. :enjoy:
na na we have seen men even more than two wives ogling at other women and also cheating. it is a psyche and a habit. most of the cheaters are habitual. incorreigabal

na na we have seen men even more than two wives ogling at other women and also cheating. it is a psyche and a habit. most of the cheaters are habitual. incorreigabal
That's why i said four.. that will cure their curiosity :)

Back
Top Bottom