What's new

Woman Delivers Baby Girl Inside Bank While Standing In A Queue To Withdraw Cash

Not true, a bank will pay anyone with a valid cheque. At worst they might ask for an id card.

Its more likely that she was withdrawing a large amount and did not trust anyone.

May be you are right ... in any case thats a worst of incidence ...

Modi is way to dumb than I previously thought. First of all hardly 20 % of black money is kept in cash even lower. Secondly as for fake currency it's matter of time when these new notices would also face same issue. Thirdly for countering Pakistan they really think we can't make counterfeit and get original currency and use it to fund groups than they are way to innocent or dumb.

India is fighting against corruption, and nation has to give little sacrifices for better future of India. No doubt corrupt mafia will cry hard and they have no future.

Please.

Give us a break.

It has little to do with corrupt mafia. The corrupt mafia are not affected by demonetisation, except those who belong to the sub-species, the corrupt, stupid mafia. The others outside have already taken care of their monies; they are not bothered about demonetisation. Money, notes, are not corrupt; use in bribes and to avoid regulatory taxes and fees is corrupt. Demonetisation got nothing done; the new notes will continue to be used for bribery and for illegal actions.

As for futures, with this smash, and the removal of the poor as an entity to be considered, it is the corrupt mafia that will gain.

Q
Neighbor country hai yar and we are permanent neighbor, Five fingers are not same. Wo jo acha kaam krain appreciate kerna chahiyay. acha log b hai India mein.

.....only this wasn't such an achha kaam, actually. But thanks for your generous sentiments. They are appreciated.

Uncles these days feel offended when corrected by a kid :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

'Corrected' is not a problem. But contradicted with the wrong facts presented with insolence and discourtesy is a problem. And offensive to boot.

Read his first reply to my post when he asked me to go around the city. It was rude and deserved an apt reply from me.

Asking you to take a reality check is rude? Really? And that boorish interjection is what you consider an apt reply?

In his support he is a congress party worker so his "values" should have been self evident to you. :P

Cheap shot, that. But not surprising, coming from where it is.

@jbgt90

It's a pity you were mugged by that singularly uncivil newbie.

I personally feel such steps mean nothing against corruption. From what I understand, it is the corrupt mafia that would have gotten wind of the government's action before anyone and they would have taken suitable measures to cover for expected losses. To me all it does is ; the old corrupt people, with old ill means will get new notes now to play the same old games

Please.

Give us a break.

It has little to do with corrupt mafia. The corrupt mafia are not affected by demonetisation, except those who belong to the sub-species, the corrupt, stupid mafia. The others outside have already taken care of their monies; they are not bothered about demonetisation. Money, notes, are not corrupt; use in bribes and to avoid regulatory taxes and fees is corrupt. Demonetisation got nothing done; the new notes will continue to be used for bribery and for illegal actions.

As for futures, with this smash, and the removal of the poor as an entity to be considered, it is the corrupt mafia that will gain.

.....only this wasn't such an achha kaam, actually. But thanks for your generous sentiments. They are appreciated.

'Corrected' is not a problem. But contradicted with the wrong facts presented with insolence and discourtesy is a problem. And offensive to boot.

Asking you to take a reality check is rude? Really? And that boorish interjection is what you consider an apt reply?

Cheap shot, that. But not surprising, coming from where it is.

@jbgt90

It's a pity you were mugged by that singularly uncivil newbie.

I could have refuted the kid with this bit of info but felt unnecessary as he seemed to be a know it all.
http://www.rediff.com/business/report/why-it-will-take-weeks-to-tune-atms/20161119.htm

Even if we do simple maths and figure out that 2k engineers , each do about 8 atms per day without stop , it would take them at least another 10 days to do up to 90% of them . But then what would a REC Allahabad , IITB grad know about maths? :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom