What's new

Woman claiming to be Colonel's wife abuses police

People in the Social media have nearly all the info on this couple.
EYk9Y_FXkAAFZ31
Was he recently married?
Who was the boy beside her in the car?

So you’re advocating in favor of domestic violence now?

The wife and husband have been identified?
No,wrong .this type of behavior dsnt develop in a day or a month.its a gradual process which went unchecked.Her husband pays the price for letting her use his position.

I don't advocate violence,by slap I ment make her do social service or something which she should remember for rest of her life.Give her what an ordinary citizen gets.

So do we know if she is wife of a colonel or a lawyer ?

The language being used in Army is tough whether their is ordinary soldier or officer all have to face tough circumstances, so military security personnel/MP usually use hard words, we should have appetite for that, I am living in cantt area and despite our vehicles having having security stickers and cantt ID are sometimes not allowed to enter in main cantt area. It is a usual practice and people who know military or environment do not make a big deal from such instances. They are even given orders at certain places to shoot at site if any vehicle tries to pass through without identification as happened in case of Naval officers children who were shot due to utter foolishness of their driver.

In 80s or 90s the ,MP personnel used to not carry a gun their holders remain empty but now almost all MP personnel remain armed after terrorism acts.

It’s not about being tough, it’s about tameez.
Whenever cops stop army personnel we see violation. Do you remember few years ago SSG caption called his company and they beat the sh*t out of motorway police personal? If your logic is right, cops should have shot Colonel wife at spot, right?

Brother maybe you are right, i will dig it out further.

You are most welcome , you are one of my favourite experts.:smitten:

Here is your man no need to dig further.

Wow. Then we are blamed if we point to the law within the law.
If an Army Colonel wife can behave like this, imagine what the Generals wives could be like.

She should be put in to prison, and her husband should be court martial if he try to interfere.
Oh boy, how many laws she has broken in 10 mins!!
How this behaviour is allowed to continued, why she was not arrested immediately by the Police!!

this is the elite scum i made a post about that need to be taken down, these people hold the rest of the country hostage in extreme poverty and injustice they have been doing this to pakistanis since day one.

It’s not about being tough, it’s about tameez.
Whenever cops stop army personnel we see violation. Do you remember few years ago SSG caption called his company and they beat the sh*t out of motorway police personal? If your logic is right, cops should have shot Colonel wife at spot, right?

Here is your man no need to dig further.

She is not Colonel wife, moreover or police should be trained to handle general public as when they stop a youngster or a person involved in financial services their attitude is brutal or barbarous. Once I got a fractured hand and police personnel start to turn my plastered hand and they were stopped by some one else, unfortunately when they face an army personnel as they are trained not to surrender they treat them properly in same way lawyers have done same many times. The police brutality is faced by lower or middle class people only. Even politicians many times have gone in conflict with police. It's not good to target PA/Military only. The whole system either should be rectified otherwise every one should have right to be offensive whenever he faces police brutality.

She is not Colonel wife, moreover or police should be trained to handle general public as when they stop a youngster or a person involved in financial services their attitude is brutal or barbarous. Once I got a fractured hand and police personnel start to turn my plastered hand and they were stopped by some one else, unfortunately when they face an army personnel as they are trained not to surrender they treat them properly in same way lawyers have done same many times. The police brutality is faced by lower or middle class people only. Even politicians many times have gone in conflict with police. It's not good to target PA/Military only. The whole system either should be rectified otherwise every one should have right to be offensive whenever he faces police brutality.

Even once the police personnel opened my wife's hand bag for search, there are no rules here especially if you are not land lord and travelling on local bus. Next time Inshallah if a policeman does something I shall slap his face no matter what happens later on.

Even once the police personnel opened my wife's hand bag for search, there are no rules here especially if you are not land lord and travelling on local bus. Next time Inshallah if a policeman does something I shall slap his face no matter what happens later on.

To be honest police and military clash happens when police is unable to judge that the person in front of them belongs to military i.e officers travelling in buses, old cars or on motor cycles.

At least people whose family members are serving in military or have served should have aggressive stance on social media against baseless allegations without proofs. The Govt should also act and take action against hate messages against institutions however individual wrong acts should be taken care of on proper channel not on social media. Al Hamdollilah third generation of our family is serving PA and even people who got retire from PA never surrender before any brutality either by police or any other. I wonder that even a black man proven to wrongly murdered in USA, or their military personnel involved in crimes against humanity are dealt behind curtains but what type of country this is where every Tom and Dick is shouting against Army.

Our family despite serving in military has not become rich and so far many members are in lower or middle class. The children of civil servants or even patwaris have got education from Lawrance College or Burn Hall meanwhile our youngsters still studying in ordinary public schools and yet third generation making name due to shear hard work whether military or civil.

To be honest police and military clash happens when police is unable to judge that the person in front of them belongs to military i.e officers travelling in buses, old cars or on motor cycles.

At least people whose family members are serving in military or have served should have aggressive stance on social media against baseless allegations without proofs. The Govt should also act and take action against hate messages against institutions however individual wrong acts should be taken care of on proper channel not on social media. Al Hamdollilah third generation of our family is serving PA and even people who got retire from PA never surrender before any brutality either by police or any other. I wonder that even a black man proven to wrongly murdered in USA, or their military personnel involved in crimes against humanity are dealt behind curtains but what type of country this is where every Tom and Dick is shouting against Army.

Our family despite serving in military has not become rich and so far many members are in lower or middle class. The children of civil servants or even patwaris have got education from Lawrance College or Burn Hall meanwhile our youngsters still studying in ordinary public schools and yet third generation making name due to shear hard work whether military or civil.

You’re delusional and crying fool for no reason. You’re living in Zia era and you’re being brainwashed that you guys are supreme and above the law. When this status-co is challenged, you people start showing your insecurities and start labelling others traitors. This will change soon, people are awake now, that’s why we see current Military strategists and their desperation to control every institution with technocrats. PIA performance is in front of you. You guys are poor it’s totally because of Jernails they enjoy lavish lifestyle with buttmans. Take a look at top militaries of the world, buttman culture only exist in our army. You can’t blame civilians for that, we give you 70% of our budget. GC in military academy earns more than junior doctor, police constable, lawyer and nurse, still you people are unhappy. There are so many Kondoglu’s in higher ups you better watch out.

You’re delusional and crying fool for no reason. You’re living in Zia era and you’re being brainwashed that you guys are supreme and above the law. When this status-co is challenged, you people start showing your insecurities and start labelling others traitors. This will change soon, people are awake now, that’s why we see current Military strategists and their desperation to control every institution with technocrats. PIA performance is in front of you. You guys are poor it’s totally because of Jernails they enjoy lavish lifestyle with buttmans. Take a look at top militaries of the world, buttman culture only exist in our army. You can’t blame civilians for that, we give you 70% of our budget. GC in military academy earns more than junior doctor, police constable, lawyer and nurse, still you people are unhappy. There are so many Kondoglu’s in higher ups you better watch out.

I am not serving in Military, but have full fate on institution due to know how, the individuals should be punished for dirty work but not with negative publicity. In US it is policy that a policeman or service man involved in any crime though gets punishment but his video are not uploaded on social media. Sir I am poor tax payer unlike you living in this country facing economic hardships but do not blame others for that. The Jernails, military get lavish life style for you Indian Military offers short service commission with heavy perks and after retirement guaranteed job but their media and nation even backs their rapist Military personnel. What perks people get while serving in French foreign legion. The 70% budget does not go for lavish life style.

As it is now evident that lady involved in particular incident was not the wife of PA officer then topic should be closed. If you do not like my ideology or it is delusional please arrange visa for me of UK.

I am the citizen who is abiding by laws but shall openly challenge the police fascism in the country and every one has right to take his rights by force. It is not a perfect country like UK of which flag u are using. Please spend some part of your life like an ordinary person here and then start discussion with me.

Back
Top Bottom