What's new

Woman claiming to be Colonel's wife abuses police

I am not serving in Military, but have full fate on institution due to know how, the individuals should be punished for dirty work but not with negative publicity. In US it is policy that a policeman or service man involved in any crime though gets punishment but his video are not uploaded on social media. Sir I am poor tax payer unlike you living in this country facing economic hardships but do not blame others for that. The Jernails, military get lavish life style for you Indian Military offers short service commission with heavy perks and after retirement guaranteed job but their media and nation even backs their rapist Military personnel. What perks people get while serving in French foreign legion. The 70% budget does not go for lavish life style.

As it is now evident that lady involved in particular incident was not the wife of PA officer then topic should be closed. If you do not like my ideology or it is delusional please arrange visa for me of UK.

I am the citizen who is abiding by laws but shall openly challenge the police fascism in the country and every one has right to take his rights by force. It is not a perfect country like UK of which flag u are using. Please spend some part of your life like an ordinary person here and then start discussion with me.

You have made some valid points but don’t compare ourselves with India. Their CoAS answers to defence minister and they never involved in political engineering. We have to focus on our house. One day i was coming back from my college in Abpara, Islamabad. I didn’t have money so i raise my hand for lift near zero point and one Major gave me lift. We were chatting along he asked me what you wanna be, i said i wanna join forces then he asked me about my father profession and my college, then he showed unpleasantness after i told him my dad is government servant. Furthermore, he said its tough for you to join forces. This was the culture 12-15 years ago. A lot has changed his then with the advancement of media and increased public awareness. There are so many things wrong in Pakistan. If CoAS farts in private it also become headline along with the description of fart. Why we do this? I swear don’t even know the name of UK COAS its been 9 years. We have to change this culture if we have to progress.

I am not serving in Military, but have full fate on institution due to know how, the individuals should be punished for dirty work but not with negative publicity. In US it is policy that a policeman or service man involved in any crime though gets punishment but his video are not uploaded on social media. Sir I am poor tax payer unlike you living in this country facing economic hardships but do not blame others for that. The Jernails, military get lavish life style for you Indian Military offers short service commission with heavy perks and after retirement guaranteed job but their media and nation even backs their rapist Military personnel. What perks people get while serving in French foreign legion. The 70% budget does not go for lavish life style.

As it is now evident that lady involved in particular incident was not the wife of PA officer then topic should be closed. If you do not like my ideology or it is delusional please arrange visa for me of UK.

I am the citizen who is abiding by laws but shall openly challenge the police fascism in the country and every one has right to take his rights by force. It is not a perfect country like UK of which flag u are using. Please spend some part of your life like an ordinary person here and then start discussion with me.

wonder what happened with ehsan ullah ehsan escape/ release/ vacation inquiry?

nooooooooooooothing,,,????????????

wonder what happened with ehsan ullah ehsan escape/ release/ vacation inquiry?

nooooooooooooothing,,,????????????

Sir hope you understand what happens in such scenarios and behind curtains. We should not indulge in matters beyond our expertise.

You have made some valid points but don’t compare ourselves with India. Their CoAS answers to defence minister and they never involved in political engineering. We have to focus on our house. One day i was coming back from my college in Abpara, Islamabad. I didn’t have money so i raise my hand for lift near zero point and one Major gave me lift. We were chatting along he asked me what you wanna be, i said i wanna join forces then he asked me about my father profession and my college, then he showed unpleasantness after i told him my dad is government servant. Furthermore, he said its tough for you to join forces. This was the culture 12-15 years ago. A lot has changed his then with the advancement of media and increased public awareness. There are so many things wrong in Pakistan. If CoAS farts in private it also become headline along with the description of fart. Why we do this? I swear don’t even know the name of UK COAS its been 9 years. We have to change this culture if we have to progress.

Sir, one point is you can't accuse whole institution due to bad deeds of an individual. This is my personal observation people from our family in services are more professional than ever. Sorry for bringing in religion yet Islam never separates defense from other departments of life. I personally felt that NCC instead of being terminated should have been broadened. The threat levels are changing. There should be more communication between civil and military institutions, especially educational institutions.
If COAS farts then it is because he has to cover dirty jobs of so called Govt officials, many matters never come in front of general public. The outreach of people to social networks has been increased however without control, every matter is discussed on FB/Social networks meanwhile some matters are even kept secret or only tip of iceberg is known to public in West and especially in USA,. In era of hybrid war PA should have it's own media cell to challenge the false allegations and to counter the malign purposes.

Previously foreign ministry was bad but now it is worse under Mr Shah Mehmood Qureshi, certainly IK and PA chief perhaps sharing burden of this ministry.

I am neither paid nor part of any media cell yet felt my duty to voluntarily explain my views. Today I have traveled back to my city from Islamabad there were no masks at Bus station and even in Mercedes there was no social distancing, even police people were enjoying and took no notice of transporters. I feel sad that such issues are ignored mean while petty issues are highlighted.

Civilized muslim?... i dont recall any civilised muslim using foul language...
Welcome to Pakistan and welcome to pdf.
As i said earlier... Pakistan works on mafia system.
It matters not if some person from foul community use foul language... what matters most is his community.
Today's Pakistan is different, zero moral values and fake nationalism.

Lt. Col. Muhammad Farooq wife.
Source of your information?

I wonder what was that ? A trailer ? Now full movie released !

⚠️ this is an old thread

Back
Top Bottom