What's new

Witness to Surrender — by Siddiq Salik (PDF)

I really appreciate your effort but worried about you may have breach intellectual property of Mr. Salik and his relatives.

The book was uploaded on the liberation war website. But it was not in PDF — I simply changed the format and re-uploaded it on a different platform. Plus, its a UPL production, not OUP.

Last edited:
I binge read the entire thing. Quite disheartening, especially during the ending.

It’s an observation from a major responsible for PR! Anyway, respecting others opinion....

As for the lesson from ‘71: don’t undermine a tiger cub, one day she might return as a ferocious tigress! Nip all the proxy traitors and terrorists (NS, AZ, PDM, PTM, TTP, BLA, Mafias etc.) at the bud....

Hello Everyone! I converted the book into PDF and uploaded it online.

Anyone can read and download the PDF file for free (apparently the only full version that is available on the Internet).

Link: https://www.scribd.com/document/508333740/Witness-to-Surrender-by-Siddiq-Salik-English
Hi, I tried to download the book, it didn't happen. The link takes me to a scribd site where I am asked to accept a free 30-day trail followed by monthly payments.

Is there another option please?

It’s an observation from a major responsible for PR! Anyway, respecting others opinion....

As for the lesson from ‘71: don’t undermine a tiger cub, one day she might return as a ferocious tigress! Nip all the proxy traitors and terrorists (NS, AZ, PDM, PTM, TTP, BLA, Mafias etc.) at the bud....

Who decides who is a traitor and who isn't ? Nothing stops some guy from making you a traitor :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom