What's new

With or without the F-16s, Pakistan will remain a regional game changer

But if India walks away from the T50 project, what is there left preventing Russian from selling su-35 to Pakistan?
If India walks away. But India won't walk away from Russian aviation industry anytime soon for another 25 years so good luck having hopes on su35

A nation with $ 19 billion in her savings account, for national security purposes, can spend $ 2 billion tomorrow and get stuff on cash. The only thing like I've said many times is, Pakistan is being smart about it. She doesn't want to tick off the WB and the IMF (both of which have a lot of Indian influence).

So if Pakistan can push ahead making economic progress for two more years, by the end of 2017, part of the CPEC would be functional, electric issue would be resolved, the country would be sitting around $ 30 billion cash, so middle finger for the IMF. It can secure loans directly from the manufacturing country for anything due to loan to cash ratio.

This is where both Shariffs are playing great together. Bad Cop (Gen. Raheel) and Good Cop (NS) when it comes to India. Gen. Raheel will issue a strong war-like message to keep Indian in reality check, the next week, NS will send MANGOS to keep their leadership calm. This is perfect aggressive-passive diplomacy and it works. Tells the Indians to remain at bay and at the same time, with a smile, it says "we don't want war, here, have some Mangos". All this is buying time for 2 more years. Then, India won't be issuing these silly statements, knowing there are over 400 4th gen jets to intercept whatever they have to send. Just like the Cold Feet doctrine has seen its end, and just like the "Naval Blockade" has seen its end.

So in the next 2+ years, you'll see a bump in the defense spending. By 2018, the defense budget of Pakistan will be around $ 12-14 billion. And heavies would come, the JFT's will be further advanced to block III.

In the current scenario, the JFT fires a BVR missile from JUST as much distance as the SU-30 and the Mirage 2000 or the F-16 would, in the Indo-Pak scenario. So majority of the work is going to be depending upon missiles. In dog fight, JFT can take on all Indian strike platforms but SU-30 and Rafale (when it comes). The -16 can take on the SU-30 and Rafale. Starting 2018, you'll see orders on the table for more assets and much modern at that. You just have to wait.

Like i said, the Pakistan running on little budget till the 2010,isn't the Pakistan now, sure isn't the Pakistan of 2018. A faster growing economy with a potential to be the top11th economy in years to come, requires a much stronger defense. Now there is money, and only time required for two more years to establish the system, strengthen it and get a few big project live or parts of those, live.

A LOT of new stuff is coming to Pakistan's all three forces. Just watch how it unfolds by 2018!!
I sincerely hope your words come true but things which generally are too good to be true remain too good to be true. PKistani economy is hampered by years of mismanaged ventures and ahort cuts, massive overspending and rampant corruption. Even if these things come into being you will see wealth concentrated into a few hands and the masses beingas poor as today. In my days in the 70s and 80s you could not get a phone as it was a status symbol to have a land line and thousands used to get exchanged before you got a line. The point is even things which were basic necessities of life were hard to come by. This has not changes much and now the status symbol may have changed.
The CPEC needs a lot of attention and time. There are vested interests trying to derail the concept and a lot needs to be done before we can say we are making progress. Our financial indicators are bad and no amount of cash coming in will benefit the nation if the mismanagement continues.
A

@Icarus @Khafee may i know the reason for the negative rating..

you guys allowing such words randi and all on Indians and India .. and pak member can call Puppet .. feel offensive if i gave response in his own words???

I am not wired into the forum anymore, stopped being a server some time ago when I decided to change my line of work and opted to become a toaster instead.
If you don't report posts, there's no way I will instinctively reach them.
Oh and the A did that so I replied in the same tone but got burned but he didn't is a lame excuse, you are liable for your actions, the fact that others do wrong does not make it right.

If you see a post like this, use the report button rather than trying to be more obnoxious than the next person.

I am not wired in the forum anymore, stopped being a server some time ago when I decided to change my line of work and opted to become a toaster instead.
If you don't report posts, there's no way I will instinctively reach them.
Oh and the A did that so I replied in the same tone but got burned but he didn't is a lame excuse, you are liable for your actions, the fact that others do wrong does not make it right.

If you see a post like this, use the report button rather than trying to be more obnoxious than the next person.

It depends on person and way of talking.. i have reported many times.. but this guy keep talking like India become slave to US.. i have pointed out some of those posts in GHQ.. at a limit everyone would respond.. I ignored plenty posts.. you get offended as i said Lapdog, why not taking action words like Randi rona? how many times pak members used lapdog ...

you just removed his posts.. whereas gave me 2 negative ratings.. anyhow my response would be same with Indian members too..

It depends on person and way of talking.. i have reported many times.. but this guy keep talking like India become slave to US.. i have pointed out some of those posts in GHQ.. at a limit everyone would respond.. I ignored plenty posts.. you get offended as i said Lapdog, why not taking action words like Randi rona? how many times pak members used lapdog ...

you just removed his posts.. whereas gave me 2 negative ratings.. anyhow my response would be same with Indian members too..

You are just restating what you did in the last post, you may ignore, you may point out in GHQ but its the report section that gets things done. Yes I have removed the posts and issued points because firstly, those posts were from different threads, secondly, they were old, and lastly there was no sustained trolling involved, it was a single one liner which was treated accordingly with corresponding penalty.

Next time such a situation arises, just use the report button. It gets the job done, just adds to our hassle and you get to avoid being caught up in the mud slinging.

Its mean US attack us badly and after this technology will handed over to India Pakistan should sale all his F16 to third party and invest on other platform and if US play dirty game then our f-16 best destination will be China

the F-16s you got is 30 year old tech (except for the Turkish upgrades)

nothing inside the F-16 would help China since they already have comparable tech in their J-10 let alone their J-20.

F-16 capabilities and radar power has been know by the USSR for decades so not like they would gain any insight on the F-16 strengths and weaknesses, these are already well known.

if Pakistan has the money they should buy J-20,J-31,Mig-35, or Su-35 :D

You are just restating what you did in the last post, youres ignore, you may point out in GHQ but its the report section that gets things done. Yes I have removed the posts and issued points because firstly, those posts were from different threads, secondly, they were old, and lastly there was no sustained trolling involved, it was a single one liner which was treated accordingly with corresponding penalty.

Next time such a situation arises, just use the report button. It gets the job done, just adds to our hassle and you get to avoid being caught up in the mud slinging.

not too old those are days old posts.. any how i will point out them.. lets see what happens... Mostly i will ignore but repeated insults .. no one would accept... i stand my post.. Pak have relation with US from 6 decades.. how can someone jump to conclusion that India becoming US puppet? would you allow anyone needlessly bringing such language about your country.. anyway i ll report those posts now.

the F-16s you got is 30 year old tech (except for the Turkish upgrades)

nothing inside the F-16 would help China since they already have comparable tech in their J-10 let alone their J-20.

F-16 capabilities and radar power has been know by the USSR for decades so not like they would gain any insight on the F-16 strengths and weaknesses, these are already well known.

if Pakistan has the money they should buy J-20,J-31,Mig-35, or Su-35 :D

Hi,

Thank you for the post----. Sometimes the answers are right in front our eyes and we cannot see them.

It was just like a few years ago the modification of " Harpoon " missile came up and Hilary Clinto made a strong statement against pakistan and so did the congress---till someone told them---pak has more advanced AShM than the harpoon.

With the F22 / 35---the U S technology has just gone to a different pleateau-----. So---even if someone copies the F16 BLK60 or the F15 SE----there is no loss.

Some real positive predictions in here re PAF gdp growth...

Which is good BUT seriously hand on heart who actually believes this

600 combat planes

tripling OF military budget from 8 to 20 billion in 3 or 4 years.

Really :undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Back
Top Bottom