What's new

With or without the F-16s, Pakistan will remain a regional game changer

Two LOL's back to your jealousy. Just like when someone said back in 1994 that "India could be the 3rd largest economy", in a meeting Mr. Rao. An investment banker in that meeting dropped his file by accidentally spitting coffee out on his suit as he heard it and out of shock and said "you are fukking kidding me right, they don't even have one BMW in that country, and you think they'll grow like that without embracing the world"?? And look at where India is today, 22 years after :tup:

Yea, lol that is. Remember this post and come back in ten years. I'd love to see how much L's out of your LOL are left then :rofl: :enjoy:

If we reject to buy F-16's UNCLE SAM will surely Cry.....:rofl::omghaha:

The little discounted money you pay....is worth "peanuts". Literally as we gave that back to you the last time. So the answer is a HELL NO, it won't matter to us :rofl: :enjoy:

Two LOL's back to your jealousy. Just like when someone said back in 1994 that "India could be the 3rd largest economy", in a meeting Mr. Rao. An investment banker in that meeting dropped his file by accidentally spitting coffee out on his suit as he heard it and out of shock and said "you are fukking kidding me right, they don't even have one BMW in that country, and you think they'll grow like that without embracing the world"?? And look at where India is today, 22 years after :tup:

Yea, lol that is. Remember this post and come back in ten years. I'd love to see how much L's out of your LOL are left then :rofl: :enjoy:

India is still not the 3rd largest economy in the world. Not by a long shot.

You honestly believe Pakistan will increase the six of its economy by 6x in 10 years? Seriously.

I remember coming across an article somewhere, which highlighted that such pro-US lobbies are created by offering these officers courses and awards at "prestigious" US institutions and in return when the get promoted to higher ranks they return the favor by making sure Pakistan forever remains CRIPPLED. Not to mention, US tech isn't as superior as some think.

how dare you say that ?? cant you see they defeat Megatron ? ? they got Optimus Prime and Captain America with them ..
you cant match them :D

The little discounted money you pay....is worth "peanuts". Literally as we gave that back to you the last time. So the answer is a HELL NO, it won't matter to us :rofl: :enjoy:

J-31 and SU- 35 are waiting for Us.....with discounted Rates....:lol:

how dare you say that ?? cant you see they defeat Megatron ? ? they got Optimus Prime and Captain America with them ..
you cant match them :D
ahahaha keep nailing it lol loved your posts in that other thread :D

images
Love to Eat.....:laugh:

J-31 and SU- 35 are waiting for Us.....with discounted Rates....:lol:

Right. Just like J-20, SU-47, PakFa and F-22 are also waiting for you, WITH discounts :rofl: :angel: :crazy:. You guys ever think before posting "sheer imagination"????

SU-35 will never be sold to Pakistan. J-31 is an option but in limited numbers. There are more chances of turning the JFT block IV into a smaller version of the J-31, than getting the J-31 in larger numbers. But FC-20, J11 and J-31 can become a reality if Pakistan wants. Russians are about 5 years away from selling you advanced Jets. Not even Mig-29's will be sold to Pakistan. Sorry!

India is still not the 3rd largest economy in the world. Not by a long shot.
You honestly believe Pakistan will increase the six of its economy by 6x in 10 years? Seriously.

India in inching VERY fast towards the third largest economy. Its just a few years away. With this new market crises, India's chances are even stronger. Right now, just in the US, there are close to 200K+ Indian students getting Masters and PhD's. So this massive talent pool every year will create the next generation of leaders to grow India. I just gave you an example of the US only, there are about a million other Indian students between France, the UK, Australia, Canada, etc. So this massive of an educational pool....there is no stopping to it.

And yes, if Pakistanis stick to the civilian system they have now and continue with peaceful, growth oriented policies, within the next years, Pakistan should be in the top 15 economies. 5- years after, it should be next to Australia or beat Australia

A nation with $ 19 billion in her savings account, for national security purposes, can spend $ 2 bi llion tomorrow and get stuff on cash. The only thing like I've said many times is, Pakistan is being smart about it. She doesn't want to tick off the WB and the IMF (both of which have a lot of Indian influence).

So if Pakistan can push ahead making economic progress for two more years, by the end of 2017, part of the CPEC would be functional, electric issue would be resolved, the country would be sitting around $ 30 billion cash, so middle finger for the IMF. It can secure loans directly from the manufacturing country for anything due to loan to cash ratio.

This is where both Shariffs are playing great together. Bad Cop (Gen. Raheel) and Good Cop (NS) when it comes to India. Gen. Raheel will issue a strong war-like message to keep Indian in reality check, the next week, NS will send MANGOS to keep their leadership calm. This is perfect aggressive-passive diplomacy and it works. Tells the Indians to remain at bay and at the same time, with a smile, it says "we don't want war, here, have some Mangos". All this is buying time for 2 more years. Then, India won't be issuing these silly statements, knowing there are over 400 4th gen jets to intercept whatever they have to send. Just like the Cold Feet doctrine has seen its end, and just like the "Naval Blockade" has seen its end.

So in the next 2+ years, you'll see a bump in the defense spending. By 2018, the defense budget of Pakistan will be around $ 12-14 billion. And heavies would come, the JFT's will be further advanced to block III.

In the current scenario, the JFT fires a BVR missile from JUST as much distance as the SU-30 and the Mirage 2000 or the F-16 would, in the Indo-Pak scenario. So majority of the work is going to be depending upon missiles. In dog fight, JFT can take on all Indian strike platforms but SU-30 and Rafale (when it comes). The -16 can take on the SU-30 and Rafale. Starting 2018, you'll see orders on the table for more assets and much modern at that. You just have to wait.

Like i said, the Pakistan running on little budget till the 2010,isn't the Pakistan now, sure isn't the Pakistan of 2018. A faster growing economy with a potential to be the top11th economy in years to come, requires a much stronger defense. Now there is money, and only time required for two more years to establish the system, strengthen it and get a few big project live or parts of those, live.

A LOT of new stuff is coming to Pakistan's all three forces. Just watch how it unfolds by 2018!!

OH god. Oh man..... Someone experiencing melt down...
A nation with $ 19 billion in her savings account, for national security purposes, can spend $ 2 billion tomorrow and get stuff on cash. The only thing like I've said many times is, Pakistan is being smart about it.

by the end of 2017, part of the CPEC would be functional, electric issue would be resolved, the country would be sitting around $ 30 billion cash, so middle finger for the IMF.

This is where both Shariffs are playing great together. Bad Cop (Gen. Raheel) and Good Cop (NS) when it comes to India. Gen. Raheel will issue a strong war-like message to keep Indian in reality check, the next week, NS will send MANGOS to keep their leadership calm.

In the current scenario, the JFT fires a BVR missile from JUST as much distance as the SU-30 and the Mirage 2000 or the F-16 would, in the Indo-Pak scenario.

Rest all are legendary!!!

What on earth are you smoking bro?

Anyone's military superiority depend upon your enemies capabilities.

Looks like you came to an conclusion that Indian Sukois are some nut shell powered by Diwali crackers?

Russians are about 5 years away from selling you advanced Jets. Not even Mig-29's will be sold to Pakistan. Sorry!

But if India walks away from the T50 project, what is there left preventing Russian from selling su-35 to Pakistan?

Right. Just like J-20, SU-47, PakFa and F-22 are also waiting for you, WITH discounts :rofl: :angel: :crazy:. You guys ever think before posting "sheer imagination"????

SU-35 will never be sold to Pakistan. J-31 is an option but in limited numbers. There are more chances of turning the JFT block IV into a smaller version of the J-31, than getting the J-31 in larger numbers. But FC-20, J11 and J-31 can become a reality if Pakistan wants. Russians are about 5 years away from selling you advanced Jets. Not even Mig-29's will be sold to Pakistan. Sorry!

India in inching VERY fast towards the third largest economy. Its just a few years away. With this new market crises, India's chances are even stronger. Right now, just in the US, there are close to 200K+ Indian students getting Masters and PhD's. So this massive talent pool every year will create the next generation of leaders to grow India. I just gave you an example of the US only, there are about a million other Indian students between France, the UK, Australia, Canada, etc. So this massive of an educational pool....there is no stopping to it.

And yes, if Pakistanis stick to the civilian system they have now and continue with peaceful, growth oriented policies, within the next years, Pakistan should be in the top 15 economies. 5- years after, it should be next to Australia or beat Australia

Foreign students don't make a nation. You're pulling numbers out of thin air. It'll be a miracle if India is the 3rd largest economy in ten years and it is impossible for Pakistan to have economy which is the same size as Australia's anytime in the foreseeable future.

In my opinion, Pakistan should not ask for US defence hardware any more as they create lot of problem for Pakistan thanks to Indian lobby which is 24/7 working against Pakistan. It is good time for Pakistan to work closely with China & Turkey for new defence hardware & Pakistan should work hard to fix ties with Russia as India has shifted to US & this has pissed Russia.

With or without F 16s....India is conventionally ahead of Pakistan:victory:

Bookmarked. Will necro this thread after 10 years on 26/1/26.

Ps- Don't take this in negative way :D. I hope India and Pakistan both thrive.

Back
Top Bottom