What's new

With MTCR done, India to test extended range Brahmos next month

Excuse us whilst we perfect our SLCM and MIRV capable missiles :coffee:

TO HAVE MIRV capability you need technology to send rockets into space.

The ONLY countries that have MIRV today are USA & USSR.

Whislt India China & France send satalites into space THEIR missles are not yet MIRV capable.

PAKISTAN has zero zilch space capability SO stop making lies up of MIRV cause you guys are 30 years away from space rockets like this

upload_2017-2-19_21-33-59.png

No RA'AD is not compatible with JF-17 because of ground clearance.
We r retiring mirage the raad u r talking about is old model new ones r

Child barak-8 is tested against Brahmos kind cruise missile which supersonic

India already has MFSTAR AESA which can even locate F-22 hundreds miles away

Go kid Google about about Barak-8 cabilities before spewing shit on forumns without technical knowledge
Kido btahmos isn't stealth it's high flying non terrain hugging missile as for your aesa it's radar ceiling is quite high post it's spec if it isn't

TO HAVE MIRV capability you need technology to send rockets into space.

The ONLY countries that have MIRV
today are USA & USSR.

Whislt India China & France send satalites into space THEIR missles are not yet MIRV capable.

PAKISTAN has zero zilch space capability SO stop making lies up of MIRV cause you guys are 30 years away from space rockets like this

View attachment 378534
Post technical Western Russian links saying so Western real experts have accepted our success your cheap Twitter experts and media has no credibility

Kido btahmos isn't stealth it's high flying non terrain hugging missile as for your aesa it's radar ceiling is quite high post it's spec if it isn't

Brahmos is a Terrain Hugging Supersonic Cruise missile but, that is not what makes it special. Its the unpredictable trajectory and superaonic steep dive capability along with low Rcs that makes it special.

I told you the range extension will be very quick. For the 450Km version, it was a minor software upgrade, they just gave the engine access to one of the fuel tanks which was cut off earlier. The 600Km version is also quite similar. All operational missiles will be given this 450-600Km range extension. The 800Km version will take 2.5 years though.
Hi @randomradio
My friend at DRDL also told me that it requires hardware modifications as well. But of course a software modification would be required as well.

Hi @randomradio
My friend at DRDL also told me that it requires hardware modifications as well. But of course a software modification would be required as well.

You had earlier said that it was a mechanical construct within the engine, and that the Russians did it so we don't cross MTCR limits by ourselves, but we are doing this range extension by ourselves, the Russians are not involved.

Brahmos Aerospace used the guidance software to shut down a fuel tank. So the engine was starved of fuel much earlier than the Oniks. And as soon as the fuel is starved, the missile self-destructs. Now, they've removed that restriction. There is no mechanical construct in the engine that blocks range. I have no idea who told you this. The current modification only requires a bit of re-engineering in the fuel lines.

You see, if it was modifications to the engine, there was no way we would be ready for a test within 8 months of joining the MTCR. We would have needed a brand new engine from Russia first, and that would have taken multiple years, involving the release of development funds followed by prototyping, something that we will have to follow for the 800Km extension. And obviously, there would have been no way to enhance the range in the field for operational missiles either, making the exercise pointless.

Anyway, the good news is we can upgrade the airborne version to 800Km much sooner than possible, while the standard Brahmos-A can come with the 600Km extension right away.

You had earlier said that it was a mechanical construct within the engine, and that the Russians did it so we don't cross MTCR limits by ourselves, but we are doing this range extension by ourselves, the Russians are not involved.

Brahmos Aerospace used the guidance software to shut down a fuel tank. So the engine was starved of fuel much earlier than the Oniks. And as soon as the fuel is starved, the missile self-destructs. Now, they've removed that restriction. There is no mechanical construct in the engine that blocks range. I have no idea who told you this. The current modification only requires a bit of re-engineering in the fuel lines.

You see, if it was modifications to the engine, there was no way we would be ready for a test within 8 months of joining the MTCR. We would have needed a brand new engine from Russia first, and that would have taken multiple years, involving the release of development funds followed by prototyping, something that we will have to follow for the 800Km extension. And obviously, there would have been no way to enhance the range in the field for operational missiles either, making the exercise pointless.

Anyway, the good news is we can upgrade the airborne version to 800Km much sooner than possible, while the standard Brahmos-A can come with the 600Km extension right away.
I guess the guy meant this my physical changes. I am not quite sure,I would have to revert back to him for clarification.

I guess the guy meant this my physical changes. I am not quite sure,I would have to revert back to him for clarification.

If you find out more details, then don't mention it here.

What I've said is the official story from Brahmos.

Thanks.

Only havily modified sukhoi can of smaller range version one only while our raad alcm can b fixed on any jet without modification and had longer range as for slcm brHmos hadn't been tested successfully
Factually wrong, SU30-MKI can take load of 1 Bramhos-A while it can carry 3 Bramhos-M. Rest of Indian air Force jets can carry one Bramhos-M jets. Modifications and testing is going on in stages.

Barak -8 will eat your babur missile's RAW

Let's say India can put 5:1 ratio interceptor missile's against single babur missile
2:1 is more probable ratio in which interceptor missiles are fired.

good thing Russia and China each developed improved mobile versions of THAAD. Will be useful for cruise missiles like brahmos and ballistics like k-4\5

Hi dear, pl educate yourself about THAAD and about cruise missiles. THAAD can not be used against cruise missiles.

@Admin
What Is The Speed Of Babar Kindly Tell Me ..

Rofl..
India Always Using The Extensions..
Grow Up And Build Some Thing With Which U Guys Really Fight With PAK.

800 to 900 KM per hour.

You claimed Agni, K series, Arihant, Kolkata class, AAD, PDV, Arudhra, Rohini/Revathi are all JVs.

Wrong again. The Russian missile in the question is an Anti-Ship missile. It's not a land attack CM/SLCM/Air launched CM & those were successfully developed in India.

Russian missile had mach 1.8 speed which was increased to 2.8 mach. This basic ant ship platform converted into a multi purposes universal missile capable of being launched form anywhere and it can take multiple trajectory and multiple maneuver such as S and C to deceive any anti-missile system. It can take a steep dive to hit any target behind mountains. All these deadly capabilities were added in India which makes Brahmas much more deadlier than any other Russian missile.

Child Brahmos can fly at heigh 1o m shortest an make maneuvering at 5m to target

Factually wrong, SU30-MKI can take load of 1 Bramhos-A while it can carry 3 Bramhos-M. Rest of Indian air Force jets can carry one Bramhos-M jets. Modifications and testing is going on in stages.

2:1 is more probable ratio in which interceptor missiles are fired.
Iam only projected on numbers not actual test

Back
Top Bottom