What's new

With MTCR done, India to test extended range Brahmos next month

At cruising speeds they can be taken out by aircraft yea? But if they cruise at supersonic speeds , then we would need HQ-9 or HQ-18\21

No matter it's joint venture,stealer,or indigenous,at the end of the day it needs to do havocs on enemy at a fraction of cost. And our immediate threat posses such capabilities since ages.

Congratulations!!!

Now you understand the Pakistani method

As opposed to India's method of trying to reinvent the wheel, messing up then being forced to buy from abroad

No matter it's joint venture,stealer,or indigenous,at the end of the day it needs to do havocs on enemy at a fraction of cost. And our immediate threat posses such capabilities since ages.

Congratulations!!!

As opposed to India's method of trying to reinvent the wheel, messing up then being forced to buy from abroad

They are supersonic through out flight regime
good thing Russia and China each developed improved mobile versions of THAAD. Will be useful for cruise missiles like brahmos and ballistics like k-4\5

Our reinvention of the wheel strategy has done quite fine with Ballistic missiles, warships, radars etc.

We only adopt codevelopment strategy if the technology is too difficult for us.

good thing Russia and China each developed improved mobile versions of THAAD. Will be useful for cruise missiles like brahmos and ballistics like k-4\5

I'll love to see your 'THAAD' intercepting a MIRVed 6000 km range K 5.

Our reinvention of the wheel strategy has done quite fine with Ballistic missiles, warships, radars etc.

Thats everything then.

The only things that have worked for you is the stuff you buy or pay for someone else to develop

5-6 MIRV laden high speed missiles in 15 minute reload speed , is the limit , if India fires more than 6 mirv laden missiles , THAAD like interceptor system can be ineffective will give a window to re enter the atmosphere with hyper speed re-entry which is almost impossible to intercept or melt down with lazer beams.

I guess that's why Pakistan s strategy is better. To fire nukes before India does. Or even thinks about it. That would be a better approach, I have no clue what counter strategies do Chinese have for such a big attack simultaneously more than 6 mirv missiles. I doubt even USA could do anything in such a situation. Unless they have armed settalites up there.

Yup- Agni, K series, Arihant, Kolkata class, AAD, PDV, Arudhra, Rohini/Revathi etc do not work :lol:

The end users would disagree though. :lol:

Are all these not basically JVs where Russian, Israeli etc support has been utilised to push the programme along every time indians got stuck

Back
Top Bottom