What's new

With Love From Pakistan!

Our man, call-sign Whisky Juliet here seemed to suggest it was something spectacular...

he really ought to get a better camera, big DSLR something with lenses and all that gear..

is the OP pic really deserving of a thread to itself ? this isn't even like, "omg, here comes that consignment of nukes" or whatever :lol:

Camera lele. its a good hobby, accha rahega.
Dude I was just out and about when I heard the plane and quickly snapped it... Why you making an issue out of it... Surely posting something is better than wasting bandwidth with frivolous banter.
Aub Kiya hum ko eik Indian say poochna parey ga.... As to what can we post on a Pakistani forum.
Baat tu woi hey..... Kawa chala hans ki chaal tu apni bi chaal bhool gaya.

Bro's just flexing where he lives
There's an empty corner plot for sale if you are interested. :)
Not my joint... Just Living there temporarily with relatives.

Dude I was just out and about when I heard the plane and quickly snapped it... Why you making an issue out of it... Surely posting something is better than wasting bandwidth with frivolous banter.
Aub Kiya hum ko eik Indian say poochna parey ga.... As to what can we post on a Pakistani forum.
Baat tu woi hey..... Kawa chala hans ki chaal tu apni bi chaal bhool gaya.
oho upset mat ho, boss.

kehna ka matlab sirf itna tha, ki ... aap innay shaukeen ho, plus you seem to have access to PAF in some capacity so why not ek changa top level camera hi le lo ? like I said, good hobby. Lakenheath etc pe bhi you can get some cool snaps for your own collection. Yahan bhi share karna.

Back
Top Bottom