What's new

With a thumbs-up, guess who holds India hand? Pak

I don't think we are being criticized enough to be fair :P. In the future we will be extra precarious.

SNAKES DO NOT BITE UNLESS YOU HARM IT..... TERRORISTS ARE NOT SO SIR.... AND YOU MAY VERY WELL SAY WHAT EVER YOU WANT, IAM SORRY TO WRAP YOU IN WORDS....
You forgot to turn off your caps lock....

BTW your post suggest you are still happy with world cup decision....well some mentalities cant be changed....

You forgot to turn off your caps lock....

BTW your post suggest you are still happy with world cup decision....well some mentalities cant be changed....

Thanks for reminding..... Well to be frank I stopped watching cricket the moment Indian players were caught in a fixing scandal.... Its business not game

hope that it means anything to them

It sure does have no doubt brother.

In the face of so much criticism such friendly worlds mean a lot of support. India will not forget this gesture so soon.

While the response of the Indian members to a rather nice gesture from POF is heartening, i hope the indian media takes some lesson from it.

The indian media is all hell-bent on heaping more abuses on Pakistani cricketers. At least three channels, CNN-IBN, TIMES NOW and HEADLINES TODAY, are dedicating all the time right now to the spot-fixing issue. And, the basis is a story by the Press Trust of India which quotes only annonymous sources. And, i didn't get to see this story get any good coverage.

While the response of the Indian members to a rather nice gesture from POF is heartening, i hope the indian media takes some lesson from it.

The indian media is all hell-bent on heaping more abuses on Pakistani cricketers. At least three channels, CNN-IBN, TIMES NOW and HEADLINES TODAY, are dedicating all the time right now to the spot-fixing issue. And, the basis is a story by the Press Trust of India which quotes only annonymous sources. And, i didn't get to see this story get any good coverage.

Nevermind its matter of survival of Indian media :D and many disgruntle Indians.

:tup: Good gesture by Pakistan.

:rofl: and i see some poor Pakistanis trying to depict as this trip will be cancelled :rofl:

I would have no problem playing in India as long as Snakes do not enter in my room :P

Its a good move as well as a stupid one!!

The part of giving a thumbs up to India, encouraging & appreciating them is good but the bad part is to criticize other countries, We have a national habit of sometimes over reacting over situations!

Why make enemies for your own self in someones else's matter!! Already our image is maligned in the sports world because of match fixing scandal. Do we need more!

Pakistan showed the same humbleness in China & India war and did not hurt India or atleast moved in Kashmir, despite India being beaten badly by China. Later Indians In spite of Thanking Pakistan and get reasonable on Kashmir Issue went on the way of aggression in 1971.

Unfortunate fact is that we did not get good answers to good gestures in past, so Pakistanis in general have heavy hearts towards Indians.

Pakistan showed the same humbleness in China & India war and did not hurt India or atleast moved in Kashmir, despite India being beaten badly by China. Later Indians In spite of Thanking Pakistan and get reasonable on Kashmir Issue went on the way of aggression in 1971.

Unfortunate fact is that we did not get good answers to good gestures in past, so Pakistanis in general have heavy hearts towards Indians.

How did you miss the 1965 war In between??? You indeed tried to take advantage of the situation

Last edited:

NDTV happens to be more balanced, those three channels you named do this on all issues be it Pakistan related or not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom