What's new

With 7 billion on earth, a huge task before us

I would rather prefer a horse:lol:

Oil is going to run out sooner or later, but countries will technical and industrial base will figure out some other way of doing things but oil exporting countries like KSA & Iran are done.

i think they are better aware of their oil situation than you are and doing necessary preparations for it-

And according to your previous comment, you are going to solve this with in 10 years. Good Luck with that

I didn't say we are gona solve it in 10 years- i just said it will be problem then :woot:-

The western scientific approach of meddling in nature and engineering terrible catastrophies isn't the answer. Their means of scientific population control and eugenics are insidious.

These are the types of people who founded this eugenics/population control racket. Most of the people participating in this debate here are utterly uninformed, many very likely in their teenage years. No wonder they advocate aping the west and hitting every follow the west in every pothole the west has managed to hit, in their neurotic road to human development.

Wow of all the men of science, you choose the example of psychopathic Nazi Doctor Joseph Mengele. Well Done!!

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

i think they are better aware of their oil situation than you are and doing necessary preparations for it-

But not so prosperous as the 'good old' oil exporting days.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

The space colonization seems to be inevitable in the future.

Unless the Freemasons would have their plan done by eliminating half of the world population.

Yeah but with current technology it seems a distant dream.

Wow of all the men of science, you choose the example of psychopathic Nazi Doctor Joseph Mengele. Well Done!!

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

But not so prosperous as the 'good old' oil exporting days.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Yeah but with current technology it seems a distant dream.

The only nation that can make this groundbreaking feat would become the indisputable leader of the humanity.

Again, while the west seems very shiny, glittery and appealing, following their official line like mindless apes is not the answer. You are perhaps unaware of the fact that most people involved in this eugenics movement were and are psychopaths like these. I suggest you read up on what eugenics is, it's this "scientific view" that most of these sub-human Easterners need to be exterminated, just like you use pesticide to kill insects.

Mengele was an embarrassment for the eugenics movement, because the Nazis gained alot of infamy, and the eugenics plans they had could not be carried out. How about Prince Charles, his eugenics dream of dying and "coming back as a virus that wipes out much of mankind" is no less psychopathic.

How about working as team for the sake of whole of humanity?

No one is generous enough to share his own top notch technology with everyone.

US rejected China's participation for the ISS is just a good example.

They can make the execuse by blaming how China is trying to steal technology from others. However, if they are willing to share their technology with China, then why would China try to steal it?

The human beings are just born to be selfish and self-centric.

No one is generous enough to share his own top notch technology with everyone.

US rejected China's participation for the ISS is just a good example.

He can make the execuse by blaming how China is trying to steal technology from others. However, if they are willing to share their technology with China, then why would China try to steal it?

The human beings are just born to be selfish and self-centric.

Okay until then lets concentrate on the next best thing...limiting our population that it will not overwhelm Earth's limited resources.

There is eugenics movement going on in this world? Does he mean why everyone is not popping 2 kids every 10 months?

There is eugenics movement going on in this world? Does he mean why everyone is not popping 2 kids every 10 months?

I'm not sure what you're saying there. Are you denying the existence of the eugenics movement, are you trying to talk about the birth-rate or what?

Where to begin... Anyone even remotely aware of the facts would know how there are many people protesting about things like governments mixing Fluoride in the water, MSG(Mono-Sodium Glutamate) preservatives in most snackfoods/packaged edible items, as research has been showing that these things have a harmful impact on the human physiology over the long-term, research has been showing this for decades now.

Recently, a brewery in Austin, Texas made an appeal to the local government there to remove FLuoride from their water, they had a strong case because the contents they mix in the water supply effect their business. And the government settled out-of-court and bought them a $2 Million dollar extractment plant rather than leave Fluoride out of that area's water supply like they were pushing for.

Fertility rates have been abnormally low in most westernized/semi-westernized parts of the world. Cancer was a very rare disease in the 1940's, doctors used to travel from distant cities to see a real live case of cancer. Now it's an epidemic, the MSG example I gave, MSG is known to cause cancer if people keep consuming the preservative over extended periods of time.

So many people look at it logically and hypothesize that the eugenics movement that has had so many crazies coming out of it for over a century, may actually be implementing some of their agendas. Some of their members are very highly placed in different governments. I gave the example of Prince Charles of UK, who publically stated his desire for lethal viruses wiping out a majority of the human population(they're OK with it, as long as they're spared of-course).

And when you look at their agenda of "population-control" propaganda that they spread in the 3rd world, their argument that so many people would deplete the world's resources is very hollow. Here's why: their smaller population consumes much more resources, than the rest of the world's population. If one greedy person is eating more than ten people, and telling the ten people they need to die because there's way too many of them, something is wrong.

That is a basic point that most people fundamentally aware of the eugenics movement in the west, and it's history, fail to understand.

Sorry to burst your bubble but
1) I drink bottled water and it is quite common in US.
2) Low fertility rate is by choice and not because fluoride is making me impotent.
3) Less and less people are dying because of cancer. Government has spend 10s of billions over research only in this century.

By the way, you do understand that Eugenics is about improving the gene quality and not reducing the human population or basically killing them?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom