What's new

With 7 billion on earth, a huge task before us

Easy answer... Find new Planet.. Colonize it...????...... Profit??

Another option is ABC (Animal Birth control) Easy and effective method to Save mother Earth. With this population rate we will consume all resources in 50 years and then we will fight for rest of the resources.

Some PDF member claim that next world war will be fought for water (Decaying natural resources.)

Oh no! Those ****** uneducated third world trash are breeding like vermin! We need to stop them before they overrun the sparkling white developed world! Let's start carrying out vasectomies on all of them!

Seriously, this is what is in most Western academicians' minds when they start going crazy about overpopulation.

Edit: apparently "f i l t h y" is a swear word...

Aren't they. Even in India the birth rate among poor is very high..for them more children doesn't mean more mouths to feed but more hands to do the job.

If one likes it or not we have only limited resources.

The world also has a 25 Billion chicken population. I don't understand what all this fuss is about the human population being 7 billion.

They fund all these "awareness programmes" in over a hundred countries, but in the dozen 1st world countries they are desperately trying to increase their population. One of Europe's biggest problems is, they want foreign emigrants to come in to do all the dirty jobs their natives skirt from doing, but they also want to maintain "pure" national identities. France pays a year's salary to Mothers to have a third child(as most people only have one, max two children), but at the same time, they fund these population control programmes which even have slogans like "two kids are enough" in Pakistan and most of the world.

Back in the United States' younger days, Jefferson imagined that it'd take his country many generations to populate the territory he obtained in the Louisiana Purchase, imagining it'd take over a century to make the indigenous tribes the minority and establish control. But the high birth rates meant that the place was firmly colonized within a couple of decades. They teach selective history and apply selective rules.

And if they're concerned about a larger population consuming too many resources, the relatively smaller populations of these western 1st world countries consume MUCH more resources than the poverty-riddled folks living in the ~180 3rd world countries.

They are rich coz they are less populated, We are poor coz we are more populated. How can a father afford good education and life style if he has 3-5 kids???

Rather than looking with Religious glass please look it with practical glass. God don't ask us to breed like rabbit, They ask us to eat how much we can digest (ie breed how much you can take care of).

25 billion chicked doesn't demand car, fuel, luxory, education, land, house, and so on. 25 billion chicken are not eating up all resources. Human can not live like chicken. Your logic is flawed... The western country are encouraging to increase there population so that they can have balance of different age group.

I feel ashamed of calling me human when i see a family with 5-6 kids.

And who will do that ?

Super man Zahil hamid and his brave students like him.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

For the sake of Earth, I too don't mind sacrificing India to lift the burden if it comes down to it. ^^

I think China would be better option hence it holds largest burden on the face of earth.

The world also has a 25 Billion chicken population. I don't understand what all this fuss is about the human population being 7 billion.

LOL How can you compare chicken population with human population. For starters Chicken does not need roti, kapada or makan or they need to sent their kids to college.

They fund all these "awareness programmes" in over a hundred countries, but in the dozen 1st world countries they are desperately trying to increase their population. One of Europe's biggest problems is, they want foreign emigrants to come in to do all the dirty jobs their natives skirt from doing, but they also want to maintain "pure" national identities. France pays a year's salary to Mothers to have a third child(as most people only have one, max two children), but at the same time, they fund these population control programmes which even have slogans like "two kids are enough" in Pakistan and most of the world.

Back in the United States' younger days, Jefferson imagined that it'd take his country many generations to populate the territory he obtained in the Louisiana Purchase, imagining it'd take over a century to make the indigenous tribes the minority and establish control. But the high birth rates meant that the place was firmly colonized within a couple of decades. They teach selective history and apply selective rules.

France need people to sustain their population, while Pakistan has a serious population problem at their hands or according to you a Pakistani family have kids in the hope that they will go to France to work and live.

And if they're concerned about a larger population consuming too many resources, the relatively smaller populations of these western 1st world countries consume MUCH more resources than the poverty-riddled folks living in the ~180 3rd world countries.

When the prosperity of a country increases, the goods demanded by the local population also increases. This can be expained in the sudden increase in the demand for raw materials and oil as citizens of emerging economies like China & India are buying more goods. For example something like a cell phone which was a luxury product some years ago in India has now become essential. This is going to put huge strains in the limited resources that the world holds.

Another option is ABC (Animal Birth control) Easy and effective method to Save mother Earth. With this population rate we will consume all resources in 50 years and then we will fight for rest of the resources.

Some PDF member claim that next world war will be fought for water (Decaying natural resources.)

I think that the less mankind tries to manipulate and control, the better. How many things have we meddled in, in order to "improve", and ended up causing unprecedented chaos and pain. Albert Einstein said "technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal". Just look at all the wars, famines, and increasingly efficient genocide methods that are developed and constantly improved. And now "population control" is also a "problem" they want to solve technologically, with many preservatives and ingredients in food resulting in levels of infertility problems unprecedented in human history.

One of the most well-thought and eloquent analyses I've seen on this topic, was by the writers of Deus Ex:Human Revolution. Here's a short clip: Deus Ex: Human Revolution- Darrows Ending(tell the truth) - YouTube

I think that the less mankind tries to manipulate and control, the better. How many things have we meddled in, in order to "improve", and ended up causing unprecedented chaos and pain. Albert Einstein said "technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal". Just look at all the wars, famines, and increasingly efficient genocide methods that are developed and constantly improved. And now "population control" is also a "problem" they want to solve technologically, with many preservatives and ingredients in food resulting in levels of infertility problems unprecedented in human history.

One of the most well-thought and eloquent analyses I've seen on this topic, was by the writers of Deus Ex:Human Revolution. Here's a short clip: Deus Ex: Human Revolution- Darrows Ending(tell the truth) - YouTube

So what is your game plan? How you plan to feed, cloth and house the increasing population?

Sometime ago I read an interesting article about how increased demand of American beef in China is causing the destruction of rain forest in Brazil. So if we don't "manipulate and control' we have to cut short on many luxuries including beef.

They are rich coz they are less populated, We are poor coz we are more populated. How can a father afford good education and life style if he has 3-5 kids???

That is the point my man. Their population of millions consumes MUCH MORE than billions of poor people. If the richest 5% consume 80% of the goods and the poorer 95% consume 20% of the goods, the way to save resources would be to "deal" with the 5%. They don't curb excesses in their society but try to strong-arm us by meddling in our societies. There should be some equality, not like this with some people living in sub-human condition, other societies living excessively.

There's a joke circulating around in text-messages here, it goes like this:
Pakistani Boy: Mere 4 bhai aur 6 Behnain hain, Aapkay kitnay hain?

American Boy: Mere bhai behan toh nahi, magr pehli Mummi se 4 Papa, aur Pehle Papa se 6 Mummi hain

We don't humiliate and criticize them on the ridiculous state of their society, they feel that they have the right to meddle in ours.

I actually wrote this in another thread, but it applies here also.

The human race will be extinct in about a 100 years, 200 tops. The culprit is genetic engineering. Until now, all our technology has been applied to external objects. With genetic engineering, we will be screwing around not just with our own body, but our entire progeny.

And people who think we understand genetics are sadly mistaken. Time and again, we have been completely surprised by the intricacies of genetics. How genes are interrelated, how so-called 'junk dna' is crucial to proper functioning, how environmental factors somehow seem to affect genetics. This last one is a major heresy in genetics -- like being a flat Earther -- yet some studies in Iceland have found evidence.

Bottom line, misplaced overconfidence and a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. It's one thing to make mistakes with external technology; it's quite another to play God with our very essence.

\

So what is your game plan? How you plan to feed, cloth and house the increasing population?
, And please be logical, stop saying that He (The almighty) will feed all.

simple nuke india it will take lot of load off the earth

16576061_28071c37ab_m.jpg

\

, And please be logical, stop saying that He (The almighty) will feed all.

he ( The Almighty) will feed us all- no doubt about it-
you should control your birth rate- like china is doing- arrest the couple who have second or third child- make it illegal- sterilize the man after becoming a father of two- 1.8 Billion is huge for a poor country-

That is the point my man. Their population of millions consumes MUCH MORE than billions of poor people. If the richest 5% consume 80% of the goods and the poorer 95% consume 20% of the goods, the way to save resources would be to "deal" with the 5%. They don't curb excesses in their society but try to strong-arm us by meddling in our societies. There should be some equality, not like this with some people living in sub-human condition, other societies living excessively.

There's a joke circulating around in text-messages here, it goes like this:

Pakistani Boy: Mere 4 bhai aur 6 Behnain hain, Aapkay kitnay hain?
American Boy: Mere bhai behan toh nahi, magr pehli Mummi se 4 Papa, aur Pehle Papa se 6 Mummi hain

We don't humiliate and criticize them on the ridiculous state of their society, they feel that they have the right to meddle in ours.

Their consumption is higher because they can afford, They can afford because they are rich, They are rich because they have less kids. Their parent gave birth only two babies, their parent gave them good education. Stop complaining. What our parent did??? gave birth 12 kids, most of them went to local garage, some of them started crime. Whose fault is it?? theirs or ours??? you can't beg for equality without showing some responsibility.

Let me give you an example: I am having one kid, I am spending lot of money on him. My kid is consuming 80% of resource, where as my neighbour blessed with 10 kids consume only 20% resources. Does he have any right to ask for equality???

@your Pakistani-American kids: Polygamy is also prevalent in your culture. Even Pakistani kids have more than one mom, and in some case more than one dad. (Don't take it in bad sense).Their society give them freedom to choose partner and dump them if thing don't work. In India many couple live in misery (Fighting each other), but can't move on , coz our society don't allow them to.

you should control your birth rate- like china is doing- arrest the couple who have second or third child- make it illegal- sterilize the man after becoming a father of two- 1.8 Billion is huge for a poor country-

We are on the same note. Thanks for being progressive.. I disagree with China model. It may not work in India. I think Indian govt should encourage small family with "Tax concession, Reservation, rationing, Free education to small family".

And discourage bigger family with "Extra taxation, no reservation, no benefits, no free education, no free health."

our birth rate is far less than pakistan rate.you are growing fast

Back
Top Bottom