aziqbal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Winter Olympics: Highest daily positive Covid-19 total at Beijing 2022 with 55​

OLCI6JMLBVIC7LYCQAALKISPKM.jpg

24th Winter Olympic Games
Hosts: Beijing, China Dates: 4-20 February
Coverage: Watch live on BBC TV, BBC iPlayer, BBC Red Button and online; listen on BBC Radio 5 Live and BBC Sounds; live text and highlights on BBC Sport website and mobile app
There were 55 new positive results for Covid-19 at the Winter Olympics on Wednesday, the highest daily total so far.

The figures were found among Olympic Games-related personnel in Beijing.
There were 26 positive cases in the closed loop system which separates Olympics personnel from the public, and 29 among new airport arrivals.

"The numbers are very small," said Brian McCloskey, chair of the Beijing 2022 medical expert panel.

"We are confident that the system will work. But we are not relaxed. We keep all measures in place."

Since 23 January there have been 287 positive cases among Games-related personnel from 610,000 tests.

Although live sport began on Wednesday with mixed doubles curling, the opening ceremony on Friday marks the official start of the 24th Winter Games.

Beijing 2022 is the second Olympics to take place during the Covid pandemic. As in Tokyo last summer, there will be no fans, friends or family present in the stands.

All participants, from athletes to volunteers to the media, must take daily PCR tests and are enclosed in a strict closed-loop system in which movement is limited.

Face masks are mandatory at all times, except for during competition and training, when eating and drinking, or alone in rooms.

so no covid in other parts of world i am assuming specially in aziiqbals masters uk and usa!

Have you even read the contents? these postive COVID-19 carriers are all within the closed-loop system.

The figures were found among Olympic Games-related personnel in Beijing.
There were 26 positive cases in the closed loop system which separates Olympics personnel from the public, and 29 among new airport arrivals.

Btw, I am in Beijing, the closed-loop system means, after the games, any workers in the olympics games have to stay there for about 3 months, and repeatively test negative of COVID-19, before they can return to the public.

The system is pretty robust, and of cause the workers will be well-rewarded, for example, one thing I heard about is Huawei will give each of them one of the top-end folding mobile phone they made (the phone is priced around $3,000-$5000 depend on supplies-demands imbalance).

Have you even read the contents? these postive COVID-19 carriers are all within the closed-loop system.

Btw, I am in Beijing, the closed-loop system means, after the games, any workers in the olympics games have to stay there for about 3 months, and repeatively test negative of COVID-19, before they can return to the public.

The system is pretty robust, and of cause the workers will be well-rewarded, for example, one thing I heard about is Huawei will give each of them one of the top-end folding mobile phone they made (the phone is priced around $3,000-$5000 depend on supplies-demands imbalance).

is this a joke?

more like they will be executed

and what happened to the Winter Olympics success you were claiming few weeks ago

China was meant to show this as a example

no one even knows they are on apart from all the negative news we are hearing

is this a joke?

more like they will be executed

and what happened to the Winter Olympics success you were claiming few weeks ago

no one even knows they are on apart from all the negative news we are hearing

WTF? executed? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL, believe whatever bullshit make you sleep, you are just a hopeless low-iq clown.

WTF? executed? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL, believe whatever bullshit make you sleep, you are just a hopeless low-iq clown.

then maybe you can explain why so much COVID has penetrated the games if China is so good at ZERO COVID

then maybe you can explain why so much COVID has penetrated the games if China is so good at ZERO COVID

Aint that obvious? because there are all most likely imported from the Olymicans from the outside world, thanks to the crap handle of COVID-19 in countries like you are now in.

Thats why we need the close-looped system in place;

Thats why almost all the cases in Beijing now is within this closed-loop system;

And thats why I would rather have this stupid game canceled.

Aint that obvious? because there are all most likely imported from the Olymicans from the outside world, thanks to the crap handle of COVID-19 in countries like you are now in.

Thats why we need the close-looped system in place;

Thats why almost all the cases in Beijing now is within this closed-loop system;

And thats why I would rather have this stupid game canceled.

COVID was in China 2 years before Winter Olympics

which is why is called the Wuhan Virus COVID-19, the 19 denotes the year

COVID was in China 2 years before Winter Olympics

which is why is called the Wuhan Virus COVID-19, the 19 denotes the year

Just because China have the tech and means to first report this virus doesnt mean the virus originated in China, given the fact many shithole countries cannot even count their COVID-19 numbers properly even now, a time when all the techs and tools for them are already in place, I would not be surprised the COVID-19 could have been around in there for a long long time until it reach China and China found it.

So calling it Wuhan virus is not scientfic, just like calling the 1918 flu as Spainish flu, you may as well call COVID-19 as Fort Detrick 2019 virus.

Just because China have the tech and means to first report this virus doesnt mean the virus originated in China, given the fact many shithole countries cannot even count their COVID-19 numbers properly even now, a time when all the techs and tools for them are already in place, I would not be surprised the COVID-19 could have been around in there for a long long time until it reach China and China found it.

So calling it Wuhan virus is not scientfic, just like calling the 1918 flu as Spainish flu, you may as well call COVID-19 as Fort Detrick 2019 virus.

your right its most commonly known as the Chinese virus not Wuhan Virus

and COVID-19 means 2019, the 19 denotes the year World Health Organisation has agreed with it apart from you it seems

Back
Top Bottom