What's new

China celebrates record Winter Olympics haul, beating US

Yes, satisfactory. China victory over USA. Absolutely undeniable :enjoy:

To rub more salt on the USA wound, Eileen Gu 2 USA gold becomes China gold. Go ahead and called her gold digger or whatever. China 2 gold is real. Let me repeat, well worth it! :lol:

That's fine if you feel topping the US in gold medals is your goal. I'm happy the Norwegians came out on top in Beijing and I'm sure they (and the Germans) are rolling their eyes at all the Eileen Gu fuss and Chinese media mentioning your "win" over the US. :rolleyes1:

Lots of pics of smiling faces in the PDF Olympic thread. You should take a look at them all.

I have no problem with Eileen Gu snowboarding for China. Her mother is still a Chinese national and her father is unknown. Having her be on the Chinese team does not seem like an unusual choice at all.

It's not like you are crying about Nathan Chen winning gold for the US.
1960x0.jpg

Last edited:
That's fine if you feel topping the US in gold medals is your goal. I'm happy the Norwegians came out on top in Beijing and I'm sure they (and the Germans) are rolling their eyes at Chinese media mentioning your "win" over the US. :rolleyes1:

Lots of pics of smiling faces in the PDF Olympic thread. You should take a look at them all.

I have no problem with Eileen Gu snowboarding for China. Her mother is still a Chinese national and her father is unknown. Having her be on the Chinese team does not seem like an unusual choice at all.

1960x0.jpg

But but ....all median from the West not paying attention to this Olympic!

How are you reaching this conclusion?
Japan times. Rubbish simp source.
Its true though. I think never before the olympic games have been so unpopular in europe. Its barely not present in media and people dont care about it. The IOC must be careful because they lose the popularity of the games.
[IMG alt="Apollon"]https://defence.pk/pdf/data/avatars/m/203/203443.jpg?1632929963[/IMG]

Apollon

BANNED​

lieutenant.jpg

Sep 27, 20211,5630568Country
Greece

Japan times. Rubbish simp source.
Its true though. I think never before the olympic games have been so unpopular in europe. Its barely not present in media and people dont care about it. The IOC must be careful because they lose the popularity of the games.

QuoteReply

I didn't realize Europe was suddenly considered all media. But hey "the white man runs the world" so I guess it is.

Now of course the Winter Olympics has never been as popular as the Summer Olympics. We all remember Hitler at the 1936 Berlin Summer Olympics but don't remember anything about the Winter one he oversaw in Germany 6 months before. I bet 99% of people don't even know there even was a Winter Olympics in Germany in 1936.

3a2a0b33a7c673bf994202fed1995aa3be-winter-olympics-1936-germany-03.2x.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

Oh yeah there was also a Winter game in Nazi Germany too.

Last edited:
That's fine if you feel topping the US in gold medals is your goal. I'm happy the Norwegians came out on top in Beijing and I'm sure they (and the Germans) are rolling their eyes at all the Eileen Gu fuss and Chinese media mentioning your "win" over the US. :rolleyes1:

1960x0.jpg

China is a temperate&tropical country. It is unfair for us to compare the results of the Winter Olympics with those of Arctic countries such as Norway. 99% of Chinese people can only see snow for a few days a year, or even no snow.

Of course, even if it is an unfair competition, we will gladly accept it. You're right. A country like China should not be satisfied with third place. In the future, we will continue to pursuit better results.

BTW: Training institutions in USA trained Nathan Chen, who is an American. His achievements should belong to USA.
Few Chinese are angry about it(I have never seen any Chinese media or Chinese netizens call Nathan Chen a "traitor". In China, only some Hanyu Yuzuru's female fans hate him). You don't have to mention it.
Chinese people do not lack a sense of superiority. So Indians regard foreign Indian CEOs without Indian nationality as India's pride, but we won't do so. Have you seen Chinese members in PDF regard the achievements of overseas Chinese as China's pride?

Last edited:

By the way. Anna stanislavovna shcherbakova(Chinese name:千金), Olympic champion of Russian women's figure skating. She has set up her own business team in China, registered accounts on dozens of media platforms and developed millions of fans. Many media think she may leave Russia to develop in China.

You see, sports have no national boundaries. People leave and come in every country. So we don't need to care too much about Gu ailing, Chen Nathan and other athletes. We should respect their right and freedom of choice.

IMG_20220222_115028.jpg

IMG_20220222_115046.jpg

IMG_20220222_120708.jpg

Last edited:
But but ....all median from the West not paying attention to this Olympic!

I have see your reply record, and I don't think you are like Chinese netizens. Can you give me a reply in Chinese word?

By the way. Anna stanislavovna shcherbakova(Chinese name:千金), Olympic champion of Russian women's figure skating. She has set up her own business team in China, registered accounts on dozens of media platforms and developed millions of fans. Many media think she may leave Russia to develop in China.

That would be smart for China as you have never won a Women's singles event and Anna Shcherbakova just did. Best to have somebody who knows what they are doing to help you out.

I have see your reply record, and I don't think you are like Chinese netizens. Can you give me a reply in Chinese word?
为什么你也认为我不是中国人? 兄弟, 那里人不重要。 最重要是有中国心。

Last edited:
为什么你也认为我不是中国人? 兄弟, 那里人不重要。 最重要是有中国心。

Please answer me one more question:
因为偶绝得你是a3冒充滴_你系拿个市滴?

Last edited:
yes off course they will be remembered for this only

Cheating, doping, and biased judging will mar Olympic brand long after Beijing Games finish​

羡慕嫉妒恨.jpg

Nah, we'll take the 39 Gold medal win at Tokyo Summer Olympics for first place in the world last year due to you choking big time at the end than a 3rd place in the Winter Olympics any day. :lol:

You guys can happily have your 3rd place "win" this year. Hope you keep having 3rd place year after year in all future Olympics. :lol:

If you must have to use the American medal list to explain the Beijing Winter Olympics…
Russians have different views on the gold medal list of the Tokyo Olympic Games.

D029ED72883A7FC62A8DE83417A24624.png

Back
Top Bottom