What's new

Wing Commander Abhinandan rejoins squadron

He is clearly a shy, feeling ashamed probably the only one guy who have moral respect.

He is a defeated pilot and others taking selfies with him, what they will tell others I am with a guy who caught in Pakistan and got @ss beating by villagers later saved by Pakistani army.....Is this proud thing to tell others...

Last edited:
He is clearly a shy, feeling ashamed probably the only one guy who have moral respect.

He is a defeated pilot and others taking selfies with him, what they will other I am with a guy who caught in Pakistan and got @ss beating by villager later save by Pakistani army.....Is this proud thing to tell other...
Well Naizi did survive in Pak post humiliation of 1971 similarly with Musharraf after Kargil debacle , after all a soldier should be respected no matter what , for u guys he is a defeated and humiliated enemy , for us he is a hero no matter what

Well Naizi did survive in Pak post humiliation of 1971 similarly with Musharraf after Kargil debacle , after all a soldier should be respected no matter what , for u guys he is a defeated and humiliated enemy , for us he is a hero no matter what
And we did't award him even lost his job and all perks pensions and a press ban.

Do you see him again on T.V?

I expected him to spit venom against Pakistan once he crosses Wagah but as a pleasant surprise he didn't utter one word against Pakistan. He won my respect and I hope it remains the same!
See soldiers do their duty , they dont have a personal enemity with each other , i have watched videos of Indian and Pak soldiers chatting about every day lives on LoC , dancing on bollywood songs during SCO excercises
Soldier should be respected even if he is an enemy

And we did't award him even lost his job and all perks pensions and a press ban.

Do you see him again on T.V?
Well we honour our soldiers no matter what and btw Musharraf ruled Pakistan for the next 8 years and Niazi died in 2004

Well we honour our soldiers no matter what and btw Musharraf ruled Pakistan for the next 8 years and Niazi died in 2004
Lols even looser get honored...have no problem award him veer chakra and I hope he fly again and this time he will get Param veer chakra but only his wife will get it.

What is your point of bringing Gen. Musharaf and Niazi into discussion?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom