What's new

Windows XP is a HUGE security risk

CriticalThought

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Except if they are using a custom build created after a thorough review of source code provided by Microsoft, I cannot believe Pakistan's main defence system has this junk operating system as even a tiny component:

upload_2018-2-18_19-51-38.png

Our armed forces should invest in creating a custom Linux distribution, where every line of source code in the kernel is thoroughly reviewed and use that as the base for all critical systems, AT LEAST.

@Horus @WebMaster @The Eagle

Hahaha ..

It's a battle long fought and lost
long time ago ..

One of the reasons I left Pakistan.

Hahaha ..

long time ago ..

I mean if they don't see the American SEAL choppers on these screens, they only have themselves to blame. These computers should be considered compromised.

Hahaha ..

long time ago ..

If some key decision maker has ignored the threat, he should be considered a traitor and thoroughly investigated by ISI.

I mean if they don't see the American SEAL choppers on these screens, they only have themselves to blame. These computers should be considered compromised.

If some key decision maker has ignored the threat, he should be considered a traitor and thoroughly investigated by ISI.

So cute and Naive ..

Except if they are using a custom build created after a thorough review of source code provided by Microsoft, I cannot believe Pakistan's main defence system has this junk operating system as even a tiny component:

View attachment 454596

Our armed forces should invest in creating a custom Linux distribution, where every line of source code in the kernel is thoroughly reviewed and use that as the base for all critical systems, AT LEAST.

We have nothing to worry if Pakistani missiles are launched using computers running windows xp :p:

View attachment 454596

You've just brought this to the attention of the Indian Armed Forces idk why you would create a thread like this.

You've just brought this to the attention of the Indian Armed Forces idk why you would create a thread like this.

Because the best way to secure a system is to publish the exploit, thus forcing people to actually do something about it.

That said, if your RAW needs this thread to realize this flaw, then you should fire all of them. Hang them from their useless necks.

By the way, we here in Pakistan have much bigger fish to fry. Such as our so called friends and allies. They probably already know this.

Back
Top Bottom