What's new

Will separating the North East be better for everyone?

bhai saheb my city is a major educational hub students from NE in karnataka

we have hundreds of NE students coming over here every year , having interacted with them and having plenty of NE friends i can say there is hardly any separatists tendencies in the young generation of NE people . They are more patriotic then anyone else .
'
Yeah thats the truth. In fact in many cases we are more patriotic than even most patriotic indians. With development in place, even little bit of saparatist opinion left will die down.

Ahh..ha ha personal attacks.But then desperation is getting the better of you.Maybe you are one of those delusional Indians who think India is a better place for women due to "superior indian culture".
I think you know very well the difference in the under-reported cases of rapes and crimes in general in India which is far below any half decent country.Indian misogynist society is well known..after all who else tops in female foeticide and infanticide.Come to think of it..you guys are worse than even pakistanis or anyone else in this department.But then I am talking to a mainlander Indian,a group who is so touchy about false honour and pride that it kills adult couples for marrying of their free will,whether be it in name of caste or gotras,religion or any petty little issue.:whistle:
Lol so a mainlander can't speak about other part of his country,or could have any idea of what happening to people in the far east part of their countries,okay then have some chat @zootinali @The_Sidewinder ,the OP who started the tread also mentions his personal experience bt lol mainlander experience doesn't matter.
.you guys are worse than even pakistanis or
anyone else in this departmen
try to drag pakistan into this :lol: yeah asking for for witness to a rape case is the most modest law a country could come up wid,heck man we Indians are so damn backward. :( ,we have some back ward system where people can file in a report without a need of a witness,report the case to the media in case police doent co-operate,take help of a womens organisation,or an NGO if required to punish the culprit,we have media groups which report every such case ,we are so so damn backward,i wish we could learn something from a country to our east. :(
All right you want a country,just because you perhaps must have been harrased by some so called mainlander,maybe beaten up,robbed and things as such ,man even i was mocked the other day for eating chicken biryani being a eviiiil yindo baniya,i am with you,i had it enough,i want a seperate country :D ,which place have you selected Mr.so called northeast Indian? Jhumri talaiya :sarcastic:

So which part of NE India are you from? And would you mind share some of your experiences you had faced from the mainland Indians?
I am from Arunachal Pradesh,also called south tibet by the chinese.I have never really stayed for extended periods in mainland,add to that the cushion of protection that comes from belonging to a more prosperous clan..so in short not much experience in mainland India.But we can all see how they treat our less fortunate brethren and to me it feels like it was a personal offense against me,for our society is very much connected and based on mutual aid of each other.An important point of difference between us and the mainlanders.
Mongoloid,particularly east asian looking ones face lots of discrimination and racism from mainland Indians.Its just the way their society and people are.Even the self proclaimed,supposedly liberal mainlanders have this rather misplaced sense of superiority and bigotry towards us when it is in fact and in our opinion completely to the contrary.
Our generally relaxed and liberal society,still conservative when compared to western standards though, is seen as strange and somehow "morally inferior" by the mainlanders,particularly the fact that we don't see or treat women as property like they do and the independent lifestyles of our people makes us,in their backward conservative mindset,somehow inferior to "superior Indian culture".Some even have a misplaced sense of "brown man's burden towards the yellow man"..you know show us the light of their "superior" moral and cultural ethos.Mongoloid women are assumed to be sluts by Indians and hounded like a piece of premium steak in mainland,leading to crimes particularly sexual assaults on NE women.you know the fetish for lighter/fairer skin among Indians and all.
They are so intolerant that they even object to the food we eat,how we live,where we stay in short they want us to be good slaves of theirs.NE people are charged exorbitantly for whatever services that are available to them,if they are available in the first place that is..many times we are outright refused.The law enforcement agencies and other agencies too show this same bias,putting responsibility for crimes against NE people on us."Someone was sexually assaulted or molested,well they shouldn't have been behaving like sluts.""someone racially abused you?Oh well,happens.Complain too much and we will register a case against you".These are the attitudes seen in institutions,particularly law enforcement agencies.
The lesser said about Indian army atrocities and mass rapes and murder in NE the better.The Indians would burn down entire settlements as retribution for freedom struggle,entire villages and hamlets would be raped then shot and mutilated to erase evidence and witnesses,all under the protection of AFSPA.Indians even set up concentration camps and put such a percentage of populations that it would have made even hitler and nazis seem an incompetent and benign bunch.If the nazis were still around they would definitely have taken inspiration from the concentration camps and the atrocities that went on in them.

The list is too long to even give a brief summary in a post.Suffice to say,Indian state and indians come among the worst violators of human rights and hypocrites.The very same people who bay for the blood of brits and other white people for colonialism and imperialism of bygone eras have no problem doing far worse to people they see as "others" demand their birth righ and self determination.These same Indians will lecture the rest of the world like a paragon of virtue while doing the exact same opposite.Very interestingly,many of the Indians who criticise west and Israel will have no problems justifying doing far worse to maintain the relic of the british empire..for there was no India before the brits,Indians spinning and falsifying history to delude themselves otherwise ignored.

Lol so a mainlander can't speak about other part of his country,or could have any idea of what happening to people in the far east part of their countries,okay then have some chat @zootinali @The_Sidewinder ,the OP who started the tread also mentions his personal experience bt lol mainlander experience doesn't matter.

try to drag pakistan into this :lol: yeah asking for for witness to a rape case is the most modest law a country could come up wid,heck man we Indians are so damn backward. :( ,we have some back ward system where people can file in a report without a need of a witness,report the case to the media in case police doent co-operate,take help of a womens organisation,or an NGO if required to punish the culprit,we have media groups which report every such case ,we are so so damn backward,i wish we could learn something from a country to our east. :(
All right you want a country,just because you perhaps must have been harrased by some so called mainlander,maybe beaten up,robbed and things as such ,man even i was mocked the other day for eating chicken biryani being a eviiiil yindo baniya,i am with you,i had it enough,i want a seperate country :D ,which place have you selected Mr.so called northeast Indian? Jhumri talaiya :sarcastic:
Correction,we are not a part of you.As simple as that.
On the second part,where in your comprehension problem addled mind did you mistake female infanticide and foeticide with rape

Do YOU consider yourself as Indian or not ?
What have you concluded till now?

That because you are not from NE , you are a false flagger , have some shame , take care of yourself and your country first ..
I'm neither a troll nor a false flagger. Are you from NE too? And yes, we are dealing with our country atm.

I am from Arunachal Pradesh,also called south tibet by the chinese.I have never really stayed for extended periods in mainland,add to that the cushion of protection that comes from belonging to a more prosperous clan..so in short not much experience in mainland India.But we can all see how they treat our less fortunate brethren and to me it feels like it was a personal offense against me,for our society is very much connected and based on mutual aid of each other.An important point of difference between us and the mainlanders.
Mongoloid,particularly east asian looking ones face lots of discrimination and racism from mainland Indians.Its just the way their society and people are.Even the self proclaimed,supposedly liberal mainlanders have this rather misplaced sense of superiority and bigotry towards us when it is in fact and in our opinion completely to the contrary.
Our generally relaxed and liberal society,still conservative when compared to western standards though, is seen as strange and somehow "morally inferior" by the mainlanders,particularly the fact that we don't see or treat women as property like they do and the independent lifestyles of our people makes us,in their backward conservative mindset,somehow inferior to "superior Indian culture".Some even have a misplaced sense of "brown man's burden towards the yellow man"..you know show us the light of their "superior" moral and cultural ethos.Mongoloid women are assumed to be sluts by Indians and hounded like a piece of premium steak in mainland,leading to crimes particularly sexual assaults on NE women.you know the fetish for lighter/fairer skin among Indians and all.
They are so intolerant that they even object to the food we eat,how we live,where we stay in short they want us to be good slaves of theirs.NE people are charged exorbitantly for whatever services that are available to them,if they are available in the first place that is..many times we are outright refused.The law enforcement agencies and other agencies too show this same bias,putting responsibility for crimes against NE people on us."Someone was sexually assaulted or molested,well they shouldn't have been behaving like sluts.""someone racially abused you?Oh well,happens.Complain too much and we will register a case against you".These are the attitudes seen in institutions,particularly law enforcement agencies.
The lesser said about Indian army atrocities and mass rapes and murder in NE the better.The Indians would burn down entire settlements as retribution for freedom struggle,entire villages and hamlets would be raped then shot and mutilated to erase evidence and witnesses,all under the protection of AFSPA.Indians even set up concentration camps and put such a percentage of populations that it would have made even hitler and nazis seem an incompetent and benign bunch.If the nazis were still around they would definitely have taken inspiration from the concentration camps and the atrocities that went on in them.

The list is too long to even give a brief summary in a post.Suffice to say,Indian state and indians come among the worst violators of human rights and hypocrites.The very same people who bay for the blood of brits and other white people for colonialism and imperialism of bygone eras have no problem doing far worse to people they see as "others" demand their birth righ and self determination.These same Indians will lecture the rest of the world like a paragon of virtue while doing the exact same opposite.Very interestingly,many of the Indians who criticise west and Israel will have no problems justifying doing far worse to maintain the relic of the british empire..for there was no India before the brits,Indians spinning and falsifying history to delude themselves otherwise ignored.

Correction,we are not a part of you.As simple as that.
On the second part,where in your comprehension problem addled mind did you mistake female infanticide and foeticide with rape

What have you concluded till now?

You have not justified your support for separation from Union . You have outlined some social issues or just personal veiws, but I will not consider it a reasonable enough for separation .

@Abotani

Suffice to say,Indian state and indians come among the worst violators of human rights and hypocrites.The very same people who bay for the blood of brits and other white people for colonialism and imperialism of bygone eras have no problem doing far worse to people they see as "others" demand their birth righ and self determination.These same Indians will lecture the rest of the world like a paragon of virtue while doing the exact same opposite.Very interestingly,many of the Indians who criticise west and Israel will have no problems justifying doing far worse to maintain the relic of the british empire..for there was no India before the brits,Indians spinning and falsifying history to delude themselves otherwise ignored.

Source: Will separating the North East be better for everyone? | Page 13

After watching so many Indian postings here. I completely agree with your sentiment. But watch out for Indian members to call you a false flagger.
Also, base on your posting, NE Indians should create your own country

You have not justified your support for separation from Union . You have outlined some social issues or just personal veiws, but I will not consider it a reasonable enough for separation .
Separation?On the contrary it is the natural state of things for us Arunachalees.We had far more contact with China and tibet than we ever did with the rest of NE,let alone mainland.It is but natural for us to join China.AP was one of the last parts conquered by the brits,i.e, after the anglo abor war of 1911.The same year they established the town of pasighat although it was always a large settlement.We aren't the same people,we have nothing to do with mainlanders.Assamese may feel different,seeing as how they are most similar to mainland among NE states but that is it.It is our right to join the country we feel a part of and not be constricted by lines on map drawn by the white man.NE,just like India is just a geographical expression.No person from one state of NE can speak for the other states.Everyone from NE knows that.

yes i m a nesterner
Then how can you say that the picture I posted is not from Mizoram? The picture clearly shows the YMA (Young Mizo Association) flag on the roadside? Please don't tell me you don't know YMA flag lol.

oi lora hot,,,,,,,dewalir xuvessa thakil,,
pisey lora ketai eikhini xomoiyotu je pc xonmukhot bohi asa,,,,,kio fotoka futabo mon nai neki :D

Then how can you say that the picture I posted is not from Mizoram? The picture clearly shows the YMA (Young Mizo Association) flag on the roadside? Please don't tell me you don't know YMA flag lol.
Post a bigger picture

@Abotani

Suffice to say,Indian state and indians come among the worst violators of human rights and hypocrites.The very same people who bay for the blood of brits and other white people for colonialism and imperialism of bygone eras have no problem doing far worse to people they see as "others" demand their birth righ and self determination.These same Indians will lecture the rest of the world like a paragon of virtue while doing the exact same opposite.Very interestingly,many of the Indians who criticise west and Israel will have no problems justifying doing far worse to maintain the relic of the british empire..for there was no India before the brits,Indians spinning and falsifying history to delude themselves otherwise ignored.

Source: Will separating the North East be better for everyone? | Page 13

After watching so many Indian postings here. I completely agree with your sentiment. But watch out for Indian members to call you a false flagger.
Also, base on your posting, NE Indians should create your own country
The thing is NE is just a geographical expression.Just like India.Every state of NE is a separate entity from each other.My state and our people feel closer to tibetans and chinese than towards the rest of NE even.Ditto for rest of NE.The only realistic scenario is to join China or form some sort of a union with it along the lines of EU at least for us AP people,the former being the preferred option.

Back
Top Bottom