What's new

Will Pakistan consumers see a smaller car by Toyota?

been to Mathura vrindaban with a friend last week on his Liva and it gave close to 20KmPl overall (30% urban traffic % 70% highway) which was pretty good by any standard with AC on and two other friends all of us are heavy built (90 kgs each approx im a bit fatter though :D)
Toyota cars are low maintenance and good performance.
But I personally will go with Maruti Ciaz over the sedan Etios anytime. Price is little high but 27 kmpl mileage, better looking, better interior and better performance are enough reason to buy it over sedan etios.

I dont think so.

In Pakistan, the smaller car dominated domain is owned and monopolized by Suzuki.

As if imported Vitz/Yaris isnt good enough for time being :P

a 2 seater economical car is a solution.. it has good safety index too.....@Guru Dutt
https://www.quora.com/why-does-a-2-seater-car-coupe-cost-more-than-a-4-seater-car
main-qimg-2bc08bac7661693cd984aed6287360b9
What about this:
94789951f045543bd36dc77d26a4d95b.jpg

or may be
a-red-luxury-honda-motorcycle-and-attached-sidecar-A2FBWX.jpg

Toyota cars are low maintenance and good performance.
But I personally will go with Maruti Ciaz over the sedan Etios anytime. Price is little high but 27 kmpl mileage, better looking, better interior and better performance are enough reason to buy it over sedan etios.
Ciaz is indeed a great pacage but i doubt suzuki will release it in Pakitan or for that matter Brezza

http://www.marutisuzuki.com/ciaz.aspx

maruti-ciaz-rs-front-827_827x510_81445258358.jpg

http://www.carandbike.com/maruti-suzuki-cars/vitara-brezza

maruti-suzuki-vitara-brezza.jpg

Are there no other players in Pak? What about Chevy , nissan, hyundai?

All of them have decent offerings in the compact/hatchback arena like the nissan versa note, the chevy beat/spark..etc etc

Pakistan is a Big market for Toyota so he must launch its new car in pakistan

open (rain, sunlight, dirt) but flexible..will not be stable as erratic mass distribution... cannot attain high speed as open body (higher drag)...economical... more like QingQi (chand gari ;) )
You are right, but my sixth sense tells me that this thing will gather huge business in Pakistan. As this is indeed economical and suitable for many of our society needs.

Suzuki has another one released here which is Kizashi but with a ridiculous price tag which is 50,00,000/- Pak Rupees.
Its indeed a superb package just like a European Luxury sedan but again its Suzuki :confused:.

suzuki-kizashi-picture.jpg

50 lakh :what: amn they are looting for that ammount you can have a merc E class or BMW 5 series here last i remmeber my friend baught kizashee for some 17 lakh fully loaded and he is still running it after almost three years and even after clocking 80000 Km it still runs like new with reasonable feul economy of 10KMPL in petrol

50 lakh :what: amn they are looting for that ammount you can have a merc E class or BMW 5 series here last i remmeber my friend baught kizashee for some 17 lakh fully loaded and he is still running it after almost three years and even after clocking 80000 Km it still runs like new with reasonable feul economy of 10KMPL in petrol

Bus yaar guru bhai daikh lo salay Chuptay loot rahay hain humain :angry: BC khoon julta hai samajh nahin aata kiya kerain ??? ouper say yeh saray luteray :disagree: sub commission khoor kay bucchay :agree:

Bus yaar guru bhai daikh lo salay Chuptay loot rahay hain humain :angry: BC khoon julta hai samajh nahin aata kiya kerain ??? ouper say yeh saray luteray :disagree: sub commission khoor kay bucchay :agree:
well they can i mean a group of citizens can file a case against such mal prcatices in your supreme court and maybe ICJ and WTO ... what say you :azn:

well they can i mean a group of citizens can file a case against such mal prcatices in your supreme court and maybe ICJ and WTO ... what say you :azn:

Naaahhhh!!! Impossible here we have a policy between our citizens "Ya Shaikh Upni Upni Daikh" :D

Naaahhhh!!! Impossible here we have a policy between our citizens "Ya Shaikh Upni Upni Daikh" :D
are there no citizen car clubs or some kind of consumer forum in pakistan ?

waise what are the prices for similar japnese models like Honda Accent or Toyota Camry in Pakistan .... kizashi was relativelly expensive as it was directly imported like Grand vitara from japan and deu to Petrol engine only it flopped but a very very good car almost as good as a latest BMW or Merc but charging 5 millon PKR is loot they cannot justify even if the dollar is relativelly expensive there at the most 3.5 million is understandable :bad:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom