What's new

Will Pakistan consumers see a smaller car by Toyota?

see toyota eitos of honda city are the best cars for upper middle income families while i love city more while for a level below Honda Amaze or its BRV is the best option as they both are very dependable and better looking and funtional than toyota liva or liva cross

amaze is specially gpoing great guns even die hard matuti suzuki swift fans after taking a single road test have gone for amaze at it gives 15 Km to a litre of petrol or 20 Km to a litre of diesel in normal city driving with AC on in heat of nothern india (40-45 degrees celcius) and there suspension is well suited for indian condtions and seats five in very good comfortable ride plus you dont need other than oil and oil air ,filter and feul filter change at every 10000km and only thing you change at 50K Km are brake pads and tyres only in short its very very sturdy and dependable if haonda agrees to sell it in pakistan i guess its gonna be a boon for pakistanies

really then what is a small car as per you sir and please also tell me how much a Honda City costs in Pakistan ?
toyota-etios-liva.png

(posted by member above)
I believe this is a car that fits in the category of small cars.
The picture you posted was a sedan which would in my opinion be a bit pricey for many families

Yaris is a great car and its hybrid i guess pretty costly though but will save more than its cost on feul bills for over the next 5-7 years :)

'Yaris' is already here since 1999 with the name of Vitz and Belta (Sedan)

toyota-etios-liva.png

(posted by member above)
I believe this is a car that fits in the category of small cars.
The picture you posted was a sedan which would in my opinion be a bit pricey for many families
:o: i was also mentionng all along by "Toyota Etios" Liva is hatch back verion of the same or i guess you needlessly are trying to complicate things i wonder why i was suggesting the best value for money Toyota or say Honda in "Small car catgorry" whats your point ? :what:

'Yaris' is already here since 1999 with the name of Vitz and Belta (Sedan)
how much a Toyota Yaris Hybrid costs in Pakistan ? the Toyota Camry Hybrid version sold here is whopping 33.2 INR for its 2016 model

http://www.carandbike.com/topic/toyota

@GURU DUTT Sir G; What about 'Nano'; I think that is truely qualifies as small and economical car.

If it marketed properly (without huge custom duties) in Pakistan then the class which can afford motorcycle could go for it.⛽

@GURU DUTT Sir G; What about 'Nano'; I think that is truely qualifies as small and economical car.

If it marketed properly (without huge custom duties) in Pakistan then the class which can afford motorcycle could go for it.⛽
NaNo is a great car and has a great milage and turning circle with very sturdy suspension an now with new power steering and better clutch is even better only problem with is was its intial marketing as "lakhtakia-lakh rupee car" which many middle income families dont want to be accosiated with other wise its the best bang for the money myself with 4 friends went to manali & rohtang pass in it last year even was very good in semi broken mountain roads deu to rains

280px-Tata_Nano_im_Verkehrszentrum_des_Deutschen_Museums.JPG

NaNo is a great car and has a great milage and turning circle with very sturdy suspension an now with new power steering and better clutch is even better only problem with is was its intial marketing as "lakhtakia-lakh rupee car" which many middle income families dont want to be accosiated with other wise its the best bang for the money myself with 4 friends went to manali & rohtang pass in it last year even was very good in semi broken mountain roads deu to rains

280px-Tata_Nano_im_Verkehrszentrum_des_Deutschen_Museums.JPG

i own Nano as a second car,use it for grocery shopping etc.It has very straight sitting position and the engine makes a LCV(light commercial vehicle) like sound

i own Nano as a second car,use it for grocery shopping etc.It has very straight sitting position and the engine makes a LCV(light commercial vehicle) like sound
well i like the seating arrangement but ya its sure sounds like a threewheeler for sure :D but no one can listen inside the car once the car is moving with radio & AC on ;)

Yaris has a solid market base in Pakistan already, just need to keep the price below Suzuki Swift !
are you saying Toyota is selling Yaris hybrid in pakistan close to the rate of suzuki swift ? wow you guys are lucky here the cheapest hybrid car costs as much as 15K dollars (around 10 lac INR) :P

what is the proposed price of new small car model by toyota in pakistan ?

Has to be lower than the imported Japaneses one because people will prefer Japanese assembled if the prices are equal, even if they are not up-model

Back
Top Bottom