What's new

Will Pak test a thermo-nuke if India tests one?

Insightful interview but keep in mind two things. First he is promoting his book. He will sell more books in India than rest of the world combined. Secondly he is promoting American solutions and hardware for an Indian problem.

He also confirmed that the Indian air craft carriers are sitting ducks right now and Mig29Ks have no legs or teeth. Unless IN gets something from existing US or French stocks, F18s or Rafael’s are at least 3 to 5 years away. His proposal regarding French cooperation with India for nuke subs is most lethal solution.

You do know who Ashley Tellis is right? You also do know that he basically is a shill for American weapons and downplays or outright fibs about other nations' weaponry? He also "confirmed" is talking like he's an IN Admiral, when in reality all he is is an analyst at some American think tank.

He is also going to diss the IN if the Rafale M gets selected and brings the RBE2 AESA and Meteor/MICA IR, EM combo into picture. For him only American weapons matter because he's a lobbyist disguised as an analyst.

To call the MiG-29K has having "no legs or teeth" is absolute BS. The airframe has issues due to naval usage, but the capability of the MiG-29K itself to take on any threat to the IN's carrier battle group is as good as anything that the IAF has.

As we speak the MiG-29K is getting a HAL Mission Computer to allow for Indian weapons like the Astra Mk1 and Mk2 to be integrated. Till then it's the Zhuk-ME with R-77 and DASH/R-73E combo for IN MiG-29Ks. Hardly "no teeth" whatsoever.

You do know who Ashley Tellis is right? You also do know that he basically is a shill for American weapons and downplays or outright fibs about other nations' weaponry? He also "confirmed" is talking like he's an IN Admiral, when in reality all he is is an analyst at some American think tank.

He is also going to diss the IN if the Rafale M gets selected and brings the RBE2 AESA and Meteor/MICA IR, EM combo into picture. For him only American weapons matter because he's a lobbyist disguised as an analyst.

To call the MiG-29K has having "no legs or teeth" is absolute BS. The airframe has issues due to naval usage, but the capability of the MiG-29K itself to take on any threat to the IN's carrier battle group is as good as anything that the IAF has.

As we speak the MiG-29K is getting a HAL Mission Computer to allow for Indian weapons like the Astra Mk1 and Mk2 to be integrated. Till then it's the Zhuk-ME with R-77 and DASH/R-73E combo for IN MiG-29Ks. Hardly "no teeth" whatsoever.
I don’t give a rat’s a$$ who Ashley Tellis is. If MiG 29 K is such a great plane, why is India looking for a replacement so early in its life cycle? It the same story with the SU33, the INSAS, Arjun, Tejas. Anything that India inducts is initially a best in class game changer but pretty soon it turns into a lemon. Please don’t try to convince me that the MiG 29K is good aircraft, please convince your Navy and the Government.

Last edited:
https://****/pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @pump_upp !

Back
Top Bottom