What's new

Will Indonesia replace India in the BRICs?

India Econ Collapse?
Falling exchange rate of rupee against dollar is due to hyperinflation. Dr. Manmohan Singh was comparing Indian currency crisis against dollar to Brazil. It’s not true, our Prime Minister was trying to manipulate. Hyperinflation in India, I am afraid, will have to be compared to hyperinflation in Zimbabwe. When Zimbabwe won independence from British in 1980, the Zimbabwean dollar was more valuable than the US dollar. Slowly but steadily wrong economic and land reform policies implemented by Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe led to total debacles. Production of food and manufacturing outputs fell drastically (60%), this led to unemployment (80%), Mugabe government was not ready to admit errors and to impliement remedial actions while continued to print currency notes which had no purchasing power since there was no production of goods and services. Zimbabwe Dollar denominations were ranging from 10 to 100 billon still with very little value. The magnitude of the currency scalars signifies the extent of the hyperinflation. In 2009 Zimbabwe currency was dead and was laid to RIP, so currencies of other countries are used. What is happening is no laughing matter. For Zimbabweans – bread, meat, margarines, even once ubiquitous morning cup of tea – have become unimaginable luxuries. Where India is heading to?
Indian collapse will be the gate way for collapse of China , EU and NATO :P

is it not a matter of will, is it just a matter of when, yes definitely indonesia shuld replace india in brics , that way is it better for every one. please do the honourable thing india leave brics before they kick you out.

I thought India is suppose to join UNSC as a permanent member with veto power. It look like India couldn't even keep its membership in an informal group.

Wow didn't realise it was that bad 37% and accelerating. Where will this end up. I think Incredible is probably more appropriate adjective for Indonesia than India. I am worried though if Indian's are asked to leave it could hurt their ego's because they like to boast a lot izen tit

The worse case scenario is hyper inflation. India would be rolling a wheel barrow of cash to the stores just to get a loaf of nan bread. And its taxi driver would not take rupee. Remind me of a scene about a new super power in a popular video among Indians.

Indian collapse will be the gate way for collapse of China , EU and NATO :P

I know you don't even believe that. No one would feel a thing as India is not a major trading nation. And its call center can easily be replaced. Indian economic woes would just be another news segment on 60 minutes.

I thought India is suppose to join UNSC as a permanent member with veto power. It look like India couldn't even keep its membership in an informal group.

The worse case scenario is hyper inflation. India would be rolling a wheel barrow of cash to the stores just to get a loaf of nan bread. And its taxi driver would not take rupee. Remind me of a scene about a new super power in a popular video among Indians.

you have been saying the same since the time you joined forum what happened till now?? And, I am not much worried about people who are the defeated ones and now are surviving at the mercy of others.. and Pakistanis - looking at the state they are in, they should think a million times before giving advice to anyone..

Citizens of ROC, the same people who lost most of the country they once ruled, should not advice others as well.. You ended up as a tiny nation from a huge mass so we know what you are really worth of.. Anyways, who cares??

you, the joker, has been saying the same since the time you joined forum what happened till now?? And, I am not much worried about people who are the defeated ones and now are surviving at the mercy of others.. and Pakistanis - looking at the state they are in, they should think a million times before giving advice to anyone..

Citizens of ROC, the same country which lost most of the country it once ruled, should not advice others as well.. You ended up as a tiny nation from a huge mass so we know what you are really worth of.. Anyways, who cares??

Other member can see that truth hurts. That is why you resort to personal attacks. Lets debate the topic instead of resorting to personally attacks that will get yourself banned.

Other member can see that truth hurts. That is why you resort to personal attacks. Lets debate the topic instead of resorting to personally attacks that will get yourself banned.

Personal attacks.. Are you not the one who lost the whole country and now living in a tiny island, protected by American forces.. Dude, that being your history, you actually look like a joker when you comment about fall of any other nation..

Yeah, on topic.. and who told you that taxi drivers don't take rupees in India.. and troll why are so obsessed with regional movies in India? Why didn't you post the video? I saw you made call to others to post stupid videos.. That being said, stop teaching others what talking to the topic really means..

I know you don't even believe that. No one would feel a thing as India is not a major trading nation. And its call center can easily be replaced. Indian economic woes would just be another news segment on 60 minutes.

Not really mate, if such an event were to occur, we would face setbacks in both ASEAN and China and the effects would most certainly be felt. There is a huge volume of trade going on with India right now. Though I do agree India isn't one of the main trading partners yet for both ASEAN and China so they are definitely an asset we can replace over time. Nevertheless, if this happens while we haven't yet planned or prepared for it, both ASEAN and China are bound to be hit pretty hard. Remember the South Korean currency crisis back in the 90's? India's economy is significantly larger I believe, so the repercussions could get alot worse. Either they start effecting some changes and reforms before it's too late, or we start pulling out our investments and start looking elsewhere. They certainly can't take us down with them but it's still not worth dealing with the problems it can cause.

Personal attacks.. Are you not the one who lost the whole country and now living in a tiny island, protected by American forces.. Dude, that being your history, you actually look like a joker when you comment about fall of any other nation..

Yeah, on topic.. and who told you that taxi drivers don't take rupees in India.. and troll why are so obsessed with regional movies in India? Why didn't you post the video? I saw you made call to others to post stupid videos.. That being said, stop teaching others what talking to the topic really means..

It's none of your business

I am a chinese, Taiwan is our brother

Don't attack Taiwanese, We all Chinese will attack YOU!

And your rants fail to deviate from the fact that India's economy is going down the drain. You should be working now to keep rupee from worth more than a piece of toilet paper instead of trolling and attacking others for speaking the truth.

Not really mate, if such an event were to occur, we would face setbacks in both ASEAN and China and the effects would most certainly be felt. There is a huge volume of trade going on with India right now. Though I do agree India isn't one of the main trading partners yet for both ASEAN and China so they are definitely an asset we can replace over time. Nevertheless, if this happens while we haven't yet planned or prepared for it, both ASEAN and China are bound to be hit pretty hard. Remember the South Korean currency crisis back in the 90's? India's economy is significantly larger I believe, so the repercussions could get alot worse. Either they start effecting some changes and reforms before it's too late, or we start pulling out our investments and start looking elsewhere. They certainly can't take us down with them but it's still not worth dealing with the problems it can cause.

India defaulting would of course start a chain reaction that even we in Europe will feel, but it's not in the dimension of a sneezing China, EU or even the US.

Götterdämmerung;2962180 said:
India defaulting would of course start a chain reaction that even we in Europe will feel
:lol: we-t dream man!
it wont happen in this century....:no:
migrants are not needed for us to tackle the demographics.:wave:

:lol: we-t dream man!
it wont happen in this century....:no:
migrants are not needed for us to tackle the demographics.:wave:

What's your problem? I'm the last one to dream India defaulting, so stop being hysterical like a sissie getting his knickers in a twist.

See how Greece economy made its impact on EU . The first one after India would be China . Even copy cat nation can be replaced by some loyal country . The news would be followed by title "Collapse of Great Wall"

Back
Top Bottom