What's new

Will India Eliminate Brahamdagh?

Allah Nazar along with his two brothers and a number of cousins has been killed. BLF is in disarray. BLA is not effective on the battlefield since Marris are back in the power trip. Mehran has split with Harbiyar and is running UBA. He apparently stole "millions of dollars" from funds directed to BLA by foreign powers.
I talked to this person the other day and he seemed to believe that only Allah Nazar's brother along with his sons has been killed and some what miraculously Allah Nazar escaped the attack...Now am not asking any proof over here but can you assure me that he will not be seen or heard of again??????

Allah Nazar along with his two brothers and a number of cousins has been killed. BLF is in disarray. BLA is not effective on the battlefield since Marris are back in the power trip. Mehran has split with Harbiyar and is running UBA. He apparently stole "millions of dollars" from funds directed to BLA by foreign powers.

@Irfan Baloch
lol I am loving every bit of that. during their trips to the west these "leaders" were seen with Indian socialites. good wine, women and lots of money goes a long way to help with spreading the cause in the west specially when the world's biggest media industry is behind you.

when my Indian friends were shedding bloody tears over the butt rending articles on Baloch persecution.. my cousin was driving a toyota double cabin gifted to him by Siraj marri a local "activist" back in the late 90s ..he cousin made a lot of money from them in order to publish their voice in his weekly paper but he was more interested in getting drinks and "expenses" from these chaps until they came under the FC radar and ran to the mountains.

:)

The Muktis carried out a massacre of West Pakistanis and Biharis. They were not terrorists, they were the harbingers of genocide.
Bharat is also paying the price of sponsoring cross boarder terrorism. This game was no longer single sided after the fall of Dhaka in 1971. It is totally in the hands of Bharat to end this tit for tat game.

Is contextual or historical murder not murder? By the same extended logic, since Nazis are hardly active today, should they now be recognized as saints?

Let's see: American Revolutionaries, Fought in a Armed uprising against the British and had assistance from the French.
Bangladeshi Mukti Joddhas Fought against a brutal dictatorship with the assistance of the India.
Both formed nation states recognized by the rest of the world, they were no ISIS or AQ operative likes.

Neither the Americans nor the Bengalis ever bombed, maimed, kidnapped, dismembered, innocent civilians into Britain and West Pakistan respectively, to further their agenda. unlike the Kashmiri or Taliban Mujhahideens who have bombed markets, railway stations, bus stations, hotels, kidnapped tourists, hijacked aircrafts, beheaded journalists and the list goes on and on.

But I do understand the need to term MB as a terrorists, it is intrinsic to the narrative. That gives you the justification to advocate LeT, JeM, HkUM, AZ's existence and their acts - calling out India "well it's Similar to those of Mukti bahini, you did it so will we" except that it's NOT.
There is no Genocide, no Martial Law, no ethnic cleansing, no military dictatorship, and a fully functioning State govet, municipal commision, village panchayat... the democratic infrastructure in the state of Jammu and Kashmir unfortunately more sturdier that what pakistan has managed in the last 65 years, they have had more elections than the entire country of pakistan....
But Paksitan has another trick up it's sleeve, with these Morally supported groups; when their acts get out of the palatable platter, then you disassociate yourself with them with the famous "Non-State actors", which is tricky game of hide and seek and you win at it every time ....

So your govt will do a flippity-flop between State actors - like hurriyat - to whom you provide "Moral" support. And LET/JEM/HuM whom you disassociate but just provide boarding and Lodging and AK/RPG offcourse. and then there are the Magnum opus like Kargil which i don't think even your PM is sure of which bhel puri of actors were cast there, ....(kudos on that btw)

@Irfan Baloch Do I think MB are different from LeT/JeM/HuM, I do.. but that's just my opinion...

Last edited:
Let's see: American Revolutionaries, Fought in a Armed uprising against the British and had assistance from the French.
Bangladeshi Mukti Joddhas Fought against a brutal dictatorship with the assistance of the India.
Both formed nation states recognized by the rest of the world, they were no ISIS or AQ operative likes.

Neither the Americans nor the Bengalis ever bombed, maimed, kidnapped, dismembered, innocent civilians into Britain and West Pakistan respectively, to further their agenda. unlike the Kashmiri or Taliban Mujhahideens who have bombed markets, railway stations, bus stations, hotels, kidnapped tourists, hijacked aircrafts, beheaded journalists and the list goes on and on.

But I do understand the need to term MB as a terrorists, it is intrinsic to the narrative. That gives you the justification to advocate LeT, JeM, HkUM, AZ's existence and their acts - calling out India "well it's Similar to those of Mukti bahini, you did it so will we" except that it's NOT.
There is no Genocide, no Martial Law, no ethnic cleansing, no military dictatorship, and a fully functioning State govet, municipal commision, village panchayat... the democratic infrastructure in the state of Jammu and Kashmir unfortunately more sturdier that what pakistan has managed in the last 65 years, they have had more elections than the entire country of pakistan....
But Paksitan has another trick up it's sleeve, with these Morally supported groups; when their acts get out of the palatable platter, then you disassociate yourself with them with the famous "Non-State actors", which is tricky game of hide and seek and you win at it every time ....

So your govt will do a flippity-flop between State actors - like hurriyat - to whom you provide "Moral" support. And LET/JEM/HuM whom you disassociate but just provide boarding and Lodging and AK/RPG offcourse. and then there are the Magnum opus like Kargil which i don't think even your PM is sure of which bhel puri of actors were cast there, ....(kudos on that btw)

@Irfan Baloch Do I think MB are different from LeT/JeM/HuM, I do.. but that's just my opinion...
Some powers then must fight against the dictatorship with the Sikhs of Khalistan.

How many are active today?
The Sikhs will also be peaceful after the independence of Khalistan.

Some powers then must fight against the dictatorship with the Sikhs of Khalistan.

The Sikhs will also be peaceful after the independence of Khalistan.
If you govt. continues to play the same game of the former East Pakistan, the sufferers will be both the sides. After the fall of Dhaka, the game started up on both sides. The culprit of the game Mrs. Gandhi also died as a result of a playback game in the east Punjab.

The only difference between these groups is that the victor writes the history and thus a successful terrorist becomes a revolutionary and a failed revolutionary a terrorist. If IS manages to hold on long enough, it will also find a position for itself among the ranks of nations. Al-Baghdadi and the fighters will also be celebrated as revolutonaries and their excesses will be slowly written off and lumped to the enemy's name. Perpetrators will become victims and all of a sudden a non-existent narrative of victimization will pop up. That is the historical truth.

I am not a terrorist sympathizer but at the same time, I am not so selective in my definition of terrorism. If the murder of unarmed men and women is terrorism then what happened in Jessore was terrorism, if the mass murder of men, women and children based on their ethnic identity is genocide, then what happened at Khulna mills was undoubtedly genocide. They clogged a river with dead bodies of mill workers and if that is in someway a lesser crime than attacking markets, then I think we have very divergent understanding of what terrorism is.

Once again, I have no idea why you are basing an argument on self-fashioned assumptions. I have not made any point in favour of Kashmiri separatists. Either you are quoting the wrong guy, or are missing the context.

Helping border crossers across the LoC was an old tactic that your government engaged in as much as ours, if Kashmiri separatists were infiltrated from Pakistan into India then Indian saboteurs also trekked similar paths into Pakistan and wreaked all sorts of havoc. It was a very mutual game, I assure you.

@Irfan Baloch,

Spot on, India will gain a lot more than loosing if Brahmdagh is assassinated. Even when you know chances are 50%-50%, it is in your best interest to jolt the situation and let the new situation reveal opportunities which cannot be foreseen. If India does nothing, it will end up loosing more.

The only difference between these groups is that the victor writes the history and thus a successful terrorist becomes a revolutionary and a failed revolutionary a terrorist. If IS manages to hold on long enough, it will also find a position for itself among the ranks of nations. Al-Baghdadi and the fighters will also be celebrated as revolutonaries and their excesses will be slowly written off and lumped to the enemy's name. Perpetrators will become victims and all of a sudden a non-existent narrative of victimization will pop up. That is the historical truth.

I am not a terrorist sympathizer but at the same time, I am not so selective in my definition of terrorism. If the murder of unarmed men and women is terrorism then what happened in Jessore was terrorism, if the mass murder of men, women and children based on their ethnic identity is genocide, then what happened at Khulna mills was undoubtedly genocide. They clogged a river with dead bodies of mill workers and if that is in someway a lesser crime than attacking markets, then I think we have very divergent understanding of what terrorism is.

Once again, I have no idea why you are basing an argument on self-fashioned assumptions. I have not made any point in favour of Kashmiri separatists. Either you are quoting the wrong guy, or are missing the context.

Helping border crossers across the LoC was an old tactic that your government engaged in as much as ours, if Kashmiri separatists were infiltrated from Pakistan into India then Indian saboteurs also trekked similar paths into Pakistan and wreaked all sorts of havoc. It was a very mutual game, I assure you.
Let me ask you a simple thing...
You are terming Mukti Bahini as terrorists.
So in your eyes: Al Qaeda , Mukti Bahini, ISIS, LeT, JeM, TTP, BLA, IRA - all stand the same.

Should this tit for tat game continue in this region or end up? The sufferers are obviously both the sides. In the case of Kashmir in 1948, Pakistan had not been a couple of decades established state to have done the fanning work of some separatist movement. The common Kashmiris wanted liberation and their were expecting their Muslim brethren of the subcontinent to help them in their liberation efforts. In the case of the former East Pakistan, Indira Gandhi with a planning generated a terrorist organization and caused the deterioration of the conditions. She did not stop her game after the fall of Dhaka. She continued to play that same game in Sindh. Her 2nd. game of Sindh was then reciprocated in the East Punjab. She was killed as a result of the same game in the hands of the Sikhs.

The leader of Al Qaeeda 'Osama Bin Laden' had been a blue eyed boy of the West as long as he fulfilled their interests in Afghan/Soviet war. Mr. Ronald Regan (US President) introduced the leaders of the Afghan fighters as the heroes of the century in a White House reception.

Should this tit for tat game continue in this region or end up? The sufferers are obviously both the sides. In the case of Kashmir in 1948, Pakistan had not been a couple of decades established state to have done the fanning work of some separatist movement. The common Kashmiris wanted liberation and their were expecting their Muslim brethren of the subcontinent to help them in their liberation efforts. In the case of the former East Pakistan, Indira Gandhi with a planning generated a terrorist organization and caused the deterioration of the conditions. She did not stop her game after the fall of Dhaka. She continued to play that same game in Sindh. Her 2nd. game of Sindh was then reciprocated in the East Punjab. She was killed as a result of the same game in the hands of the Sikhs.

Its a terrible way to live, I agree, however it hardly seems like India is prepared to make peace with Pakistan on equal footing. The recent trend is a good case in point, Pakistan mounted a paradigm shift in its security policy by saying that internal threats are the most pressing danger to Pakistan's security. India did not capitalize on this opportunity to build trust with Pakistan by pacifying its forces on the LoC and western boundary until Pakistan was forced to revise its strategy once more.

Let me ask you a simple thing...
You are terming Mukti Bahini as terrorists.
So in your eyes: Al Qaeda , Mukti Bahini, ISIS, LeT, JeM, TTP, BLA, IRA - all stand the same.
What is the status of the leaders of the separatist movements functioning in Bharat?

Its a terrible way to live, I agree, however it hardly seems like India is prepared to make peace with Pakistan on equal footing. The recent trend is a good case in point, Pakistan mounted a paradigm shift in its security policy by saying that internal threats are the most pressing danger to Pakistan's security. India did not capitalize on this opportunity to build trust with Pakistan by pacifying its forces on the LoC and western boundary until Pakistan was forced to revise its strategy once more.
Several attempts were made in the past decades to settle the issues which are badly damaging the interests of the countries of this region. All such attempts ended up into smoke. I think rigidity on one side or both sides is not letting any settlement to be made.

Several attempts were made in the past decades to settle the issues which are badly damaging the interests of the countries of this region. All such attempts ended up into smoke. I think rigidity on one side or both sides is not letting any settlement to be made.

Very apt assessment.

Back
Top Bottom