What's new

Will India Eliminate Brahamdagh?

Futile Bhains ke aage Saxophone...
The bidirectional game of sponsoring terrorism was introduced in this region by Indira Gandhi. She supported Mukti Bahani in the former East Pakistan. Since then the bidirectional activities have been going on in this region.

Middle Class Baloch leadership like Dr.Mallick and Hasil Bazenjo needs to be encouraged.

There is talk of replacing the current CM with Israullah Zehri which in my view would be a step backwards.

The kids in BSO should be our focus for rehabilitation.
The crafty sardars usually kill any such leader who can be a potential danger to their sardari system. The first thing required to be done for progress of the Baluchi society is abolition of the sardari system.

Akbar Khan was no saint - a self confessed murderer ... A true war Lord ... But he wasn't anti Pak... In the 50s he was called a traitor by other insurgent leaders.... But than again the old man did raise arms against the state -- one can argue about the reasons.... But the reality is that Musharaf truely fuked up by ordering the operation and his subsequent killing.... He would have died in a short time owing to his old age.... But his death gave birth to a bloody insurgency... Poverty and nationalism (fuelled by support from outside) onl fuelled the issue.... The reality is that BALOCHISTAN was always neglected .. Not just by evil "sardars" but by the state of Pakistan... The people were never given a stake in the country ... Despite Balochistans mineral wealth .. The people remained shackled in poverty...

The state can make all the noise it wants but unless it doesn't give the people their long overdue share ... The problem shall remain...

You talk about CPEC... These bastards were even ready to divert the routes to Panjab for no rational reason apart from their filthy regional politics!

These people should also be given pardon (if they lay down arms) .. It would be beneficial in the long run....
Akbar Khan was a man of both virtues and evils. However, the ratio of evils was heavily prevalent.

We have nothing to gain by liberating Balochistan. Period. Balochistan does not border India- hence we will not have much direct say in their activities.

What is happening in Balochistan is indigenous struggles of these baloch people for their due share of resources which is being denied by Pakistan. This is not much different from Bangladesh in that lot of encounters and vanishing have occurred since past one decade. No visible development in terms of infrastructure or industries in past seven decades. Only now Gwadar port is being developed with Chinese investment. If Baloch turned their guns on Gwadar port, you guys can say good bye to your 40 billion dollar economic corridor investment by chinese.

Lets hope Pakistan will not make the same mistake like in 1971 and give Baloch what is due to them.
Lol, according to them half of their countrymen are RAW agent :rofl:, you're just wasting your time :enjoy:

The current interior minister of Balochistan, Sarfarz bugti, is he a kelper bugti ? I say we make him Chief minister of Balochistan, He is an ideal candidate
Even if a good leadership is brought up without abolishing the Sardari system, the sardars will continue troubling a progressive leader. They will not let a good leadership do anything in any substantial form.

I guess they have finally come to the senses.....living in Europe and North America isn't going to get them anything.......they'll make more money as Chief Minister/Governor/Minister in Balochistan than from RAW.

They want to come back, fine. It will be on Pakistan's terms.
They don't, we don't care. Balochistan can and will be pacified regardless.

The bidirectional game of sponsoring terrorism was introduced in this region by Indira Gandhi. She supported Mukti Bahani in the former East Pakistan. Since then the bidirectional activities have been going on in this region.

Mukti Bahini were terrorists?
How many hotels railway stations did they blow up in Islamabad or rawalpindi or dhaka? How many journalists or politicians did they behead ? How many Mukto jodhha fighters are shooting up hotels Lahore and Karachi today? How many nations around the world declared Mukti Bahini as terrorists?
There is a huge difference between Mukti joddhas, and your holy warriors that you fedex to Kashmir and Afghanistan... unfortunately your narrative has been sowed with 65 years of theocratic fiefdom that won't allow you to see it, and I do not blame you for that.

This is a lie which has been repeated so much that, even if their forces deny indian involvement they won't believe it.....
Today its Bugti, next day will be entire MQM party and it's supporters:D, then Asif Ali jardari and his gang:D, then Nawaz and party:D, then musahrraf chacha:agree:, and after retirement the great gernail of PA :enjoy:
PS ttp, the, bla, bsa, mba, bba, and whatever you can imagine :lol:

Yes hold that view,he was dying of old age even hos own family member's use to hate him but short sighting of Mushi gave him new life........
guys his death happened from an explosion when 5 military personnel including officers went inside the cave. if he was to be killed then the cave would have been levelled without bothering to send anyone inside.
blaming Mushi for his death is like blaming our military for TTP's atrocities.
Akbar Bughti went to the mountains prior to any operation and the least Mushi could do was avenge the deaths of countless Pakistanis killed by the road sides due to their wrong ethnicities.

How many hotels railway stations did they blow up in Islamabad or rawalpindi or dhaka? .
short answer yes they were terrorists and they did commit atrocities that only fall in the definition of terrorism, if in doubt use the same yardstick you use for groups like LeT against India.sadly camera's at that time were scarce otherwise there would have been many videos and pictures to show their handiwork specially with their "dha" and the mutilated bodies.

and the details if you want are very graphic. their terrorism was not confined against the military or infrastructure but they indulged in the systematic killing of the families of all those that didnt align with them politically.

lets leave it at that I already deleted a graphic image on your complaint long ago which contained the corpses of children slain and desecrated by the terrorists during the war. your former colleagues and ex KGB agents have written and spoken in detail how your embassies were used in training and equipping these guys. but your shops in Afghanistan go back to the 50's. lets agree that none of us is saint in this dirty covert war.

guys his death happened from an explosion when 5 military personnel including officers went inside the cave. if he was to be killed then the cave would have been levelled without bothering to send anyone inside.
blaming Mushi for his death is like blaming our military for TTP's atrocities.
Akbar Bughti went to the mountains prior to any operation and the least Mushi could do was avenge the deaths of countless Pakistanis killed by the road sides due to their wrong ethnicities.
I beg your Pardon! i know that i interacted with some guys who went there but sir our way of finishing scums like Ishaq and Bugti and other likes of them are totally wrong,our method make them heroes and they get sympathy.I would have been happier if Ishaq would have been hanged in front of Public and Bugti would have been poisoned.I hold view we should not gave a chance to any rising threat but we should eliminate it in such a way that no one even talks about them after some time.......

I've been reading the posts on this thread and most members have stated that this man is RAW's stooge and for some reason he has suddenly decided to turn into a new leaf. But maybe it is a sinister plan by RAW to get their man inside Pakistan and mingle with the Pakistani establishment.:devil:

I beg your Pardon! i know that i interacted with some guys who went there but sir our way of finishing scums like Ishaq and Bugti and other likes of them are totally wrong,our method make them heroes and they get sympathy.I would have been happier if Ishaq would have been hanged in front of Public and Bugti would have been poisoned.I hold view we should not gave a chance to any rising threat but we should eliminate it in such a way that no one even talks about them after some time.......
in Ideal circumstances I will agree with such solution, but using the same system Malik Ishaq walked free every single time and had over 100 murders under his belt . there is unknown number deaths of civilians & military personnel slain on the orders of Bughti who even had the chance to be CM of Balochistan.
some guys currently in Balochistan assembly and cabinet are those that are quiet frank in their demands from Islamabad and make their demands and in the same breath threaten to go to the "mountains" as well.

I've been reading the posts on this thread and most members have stated that this man is RAW's stooge and for some reason he has suddenly decided to turn into a new leaf. But maybe it is a sinister plan by RAW to get their man inside Pakistan and mingle with the Pakistani establishment.:devil:
if we have unity in thought and agreement on every news and theory then there will never be a debate. this thread is just theorising based on what we Pakistanis believe and since it was a new development we all threw in our analysis.
I like your way of thinking. instead of taking offence and becoming defensive you made a comment in spirit of the thread.
nice one :)

in Ideal circumstances I will agree with such solution, but using the same system Malik Ishaq walked free every single time and had over 100 murders under his belt . there is unknown number deaths of civilians & military personnel slain on the orders of Bughti who even had the chance to be CM of Balochistan.
some guys currently in Balochistan assembly and cabinet are those that are quiet frank in their demands from Islamabad and make their demands and in the same breath threaten to go to the "mountains" as well.
About Ishaq,he just walked due to Judaical system,We lack dedicated Assassins and Hitmen in our security apparatus.

How many hotels railway stations did they blow up in Islamabad or rawalpindi or dhaka? How many journalists or politicians did they behead ? How many Mukto jodhha fighters are shooting up hotels Lahore and Karachi today? How many nations around the world declared Mukti Bahini as terrorists?
There is a huge difference between Mukti joddhas, and your holy warriors that you fedex to Kashmir and Afghanistan... unfortunately your narrative has been sowed with 65 years of theocratic fiefdom that won't allow you to see it, and I do not blame you for that.
Your aims were limited in the territory of the former East Pakistan. Later, you people started sponsoring Jiyee Sindh and Baluch separatist movements. The subversive activities of Bharati sponsored terrorist organizations are no hidden things.

Your aims were limited in the territory of the former East Pakistan. Later, you people started sponsoring Jiyee Sindh and Baluch separatist movements. The subversive activities of Bharati sponsored terrorist organizations are no hidden things.

This tit for tat game series started by Mrs. Gandhi heavily damaged both of the countries. Bharat must stop this so that this can be stopped on both sides.

Lol, according to them half of their countrymen are RAW agent :rofl:, you're just wasting your time :enjoy:
Then the ration of ISI must be suspected as similar wherever separatist movements are going on there in Bharat.

Allah Nazar along with his two brothers and a number of cousins has been killed. BLF is in disarray. BLA is not effective on the battlefield since Marris are back in the power trip. Mehran has split with Harbiyar and is running UBA. He apparently stole "millions of dollars" from funds directed to BLA by foreign powers.

@Irfan Baloch

One route of CPEC if India allows through Indian held Kashmir, will be big chocolate bite for the people. And will serve the same purpose.

Pakistan can start Ghar Wapsi programme for such guys and others from TTP kind of organizations. Give a chance to everyone even Mullah radio.

The Muktis carried out a massacre of West Pakistanis and Biharis. They were not terrorists, they were the harbingers of genocide.

Back
Top Bottom