What's new

Will IK and PTI be able to find the courage of "Go Altaf Go" and "Oay Altaf" in Karachi?

Imran's bravery can only be witnessed against Nawaz. It takes balls to mess with Altaf in Khi, son. Count Imran's statements against Nawaz, Zardari, Fazlu Rehman and then count his statements against Altaf, Military and TTP.

Bhai Sahab middleclas back ground atleast give them a chance to perform having no chance and criticizing isn't fair in my opinion .. Sharif and Bhutto won't let change the system .. Let me know under the circumstances what other choices do you have than

Altaf Hussain **had** a middle class background and he crowed about that through the 80's: His 120 sq yds house in Karachi and his Honda 50. He turned out to be the biggest dictator of Pakistan on par with Imran Khan. I should know these because I supported that clown Altaf during those days. While Imran Khan is not rich like the Zardaris and Sharifs calling IK as 'middle class' is a stretch. His biography should reveal his protected, unchallenged, and privileged life. Heck, even the Talibans don't target him in even in this extremely dangerous security environment of Pakistan. A person like IK who didn't HAVE to use his brain all is life is bound to be stupid and he is proving that every day. Intellect doesn't develop in such human beings.

BTW, all you MQM supporters are jumping on the IK bandwagon should realize that this bonhomie between the two clowns (IK and Altaf) is not even a fad--it is too short-lived to be even a fad. You will see soon.

Bhai Sahab middleclas back ground atleast give them a chance to perform having no chance and criticizing isn't fair in my opinion .. Sharif and Bhutto won't let change the system .. Let me know under the circumstances what other choices do you have than
He is supporter of PPP. He even says there was not such thing as model town incident.,He even defends it shamelessly. :lol:

He is supporter of PPP. He even says there was not such thing as model town incident.,He even defends it shamelessly. :lol:

Yes, I have grave doubts about the events of the Model Town incident as being told by the crocodile-shedding tears of PTI supporters. Knowing that IK/TuQ were (and ARE!) the main beneficiary of any bloodshed and violence I am not going to swallow the PTI/TuQ version of the events. The govt had nothing to gain from the incident--and everything to lose. Still, there should be an independent inquiry and heads should roll regardless of whom.

I wish hope and pray there is a PTI and MQM Ittehad big time ... Ganjas and bhuttos will be sent packing !
No packing. Sell their empires, assets, bring back our money, they are stealing from 40 years.

Last edited:
The govt had nothing to gain from the incident--and everything to lose. Still, there should be an independent inquiry and heads should roll regardless of whom.
Govt had everything to gain, to eliminate one determined opponent, Kill them & blame all thing on opponents, but Thanks to media, they exposed them, even gullu but of police reached in hospital to replace the reports, but still media exposed them.:lol: . That's why this government is so furious on Media, teaching them lesson, beating them mercilessly, Again media exposed them :lol:

Govt had everything to gain, to eliminate one determined opponent, Kill them & blame all thing on opponents, but Thanks to media, they exposed them, even gullu but of police reached in hospital to replace the reports, but still media exposed them.:lol: . That's why this government is so furious on Media, teaching them lesson, beating them mercilessly, Again media exposed them :lol:

Really a bizarre theory. The govt. had to gain by 'eliminating' TuQ and yet the govt has lost a lot of ground by eliminating 14 of TuQ marchers? And in that the 'media' exposed the govt?

Sometimes we just have to wonder what kind of Kool Aid has been given to you guys.

[/QUOTE]
Altaf Hussain **had** a middle class background and he crowed about that through the 80's: His 120 sq yds house in Karachi and his Honda 50. He turned out to be the biggest dictator of Pakistan on par with Imran Khan. I should know these because I supported that clown Altaf during those days. While Imran Khan is not rich like the Zardaris and Sharifs calling IK as 'middle class' is a stretch. His biography should reveal his protected, unchallenged, and privileged life. Heck, even the Talibans don't target him in even in this extremely dangerous security environment of Pakistan. A person like IK who didn't HAVE to use his brain all is life is bound to be stupid and he is proving that every day. Intellect doesn't develop in such human beings.

BTW, all you MQM supporters are jumping on the IK bandwagon should realize that this bonhomie between the two clowns (IK and Altaf) is not even a fad--it is too short-lived to be even a fad. You will see soon.
Do not disagree with you here ! Yes there will be[/QUOTE]

It is short lived agreed ! however still under the circumstances in order to move on no better choices than a MQM and PTI coalition ! The other choices are jamati thugs (unreliBle fcks jihadi sympathisers ) else religious parties khittes don't trust them religious biggots any more

one hurdle at a time, first this and than next those who are bhatta khors and call creation of Pakistan a grave mistake.

It is short lived agreed ! however still under the circumstances in order to move on no better choices than a MQM and PTI coalition ! The other choices are jamati thugs (unreliBle fcks jihadi sympathisers ) else religious parties khittes don't trust them religious biggots any more

Why should the people of Karachi fall into the fire from the frying pan? Imran, unless he is backed by the Establishment, offers nothing. He won't even offer administrative divisions of Sindh unless he is willing to alienate all rural Sindh. He and MQM are natural enemies to grab Karachi--Jamaat is history in Karachi since the 80's.

The best course of action for Karachiites is to stay independent but be enough of a pressure group to gain as much as possible with whatever govt in power to make the lives of the urban Sindhis better. I see no scenario Imran Khan being installed as the PM and even if he manages to I don't foresee his rule lasting very long given his dictatorial tendencies. And I had already told you that, please, don't for a second consider Imran Khan as 'middle class'.

Anyway, keep watching the news about the breakup of Altaf and Imran--they are never meant to be durable allies.

You're right about Altaf. He is a much bigger dictator than IK though. I bet he would have forgotten the number of people whose deaths he would have ordered. He's a south asian Pablo Escobar.

Imran, unless he is backed by the Establishment, offers nothing. .
Again conspiracy theory. He is only politician without backing of establishment, otherwise first day of dharna = Marshalaw.
Everybody is fan of Imran khan, shujah pasha met him & patwaris created conspiracy theories which even proved wrong in recent events. Even General raheel sharif met shahid afridi & others. Patwaris are master of conspiracy theory as they have nothing to offer others. So much free time :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom