What's new

Will give no relief to those who abuse Pak Army: PM Shehbaz Sharif

Nawaz and Showbaz at crossroads. Showbaz is getting the taste of PM seat and he is refusing to call early elections as per Nawaz's command (Dar's interview reveals that). Maryam is geared up for elections.

I doubt we will see any relief for Nawaz and Maryam whilst Showbaz is PM. 3 high court benches breaking gives a good hint of what's in store for these two.

1652107567726.png

It is not lawful for a thief to catch his fugitive brother and a loafer to catch his bad niece.
The same plate is the blood of the same family which has no honor.
Where is Maryam? The curse is innumerable....

This is a long battle. If a 12/13 year old child is listening to Imran Khan with this attention.
So who is losing and who is winning.....

1652119450714.png

1652119122653.png

Wake me up when he charges his niece the Maryam witch and the runaway convicted corrupt brother Nawaz.

One asks why Establishment likes the Sharif clan so much. Couple of reasons

- Zia’s creation, so like a mother that cant let go its spoilt son. I dont know if there is a word for it.
- Sharif clan for the past 40 years have copulated with influential feudals, military, industrialists, judges in Punjab. Hence their roots are spread all over. Heck even Farah Khan in laws are PMLN.
- Sharif clan has been notoriously giving out BMWs and plots to establishment

Another 40 years, every Pakistan family would probably have a blood tracing back to the Sharif clan. It’s that bad.

Many pakistanis especially those overseas do not realize this. The power and influence of Sharif Mafia is immense. It is only due to this mafias immense connections that it is able to get away with anti-state/anti-constitutional activities over and over again in way that fatima jinnah, ZA bhutto, or even Imran Khan have not been able to...

Over the last 40 years they have influence in every sector of establishment, I am talking about key generals, key army officers, key ISI officials, judges, beaurocrats, high level police, and many influential businessman. Most figures in the establishment owe their postings/positions to the Sharif mafia. The sharif mafia is a master of patronage, knowing where to post figure loyal to them. The shariff mafia control punjab/islamabad worse than Altaf controlled karachi at his heights.

The Zardari/Bhutto clan has effectively become subservient to the Sharif mafia extending their influence into key business circles in karachi. Bilawal is being groomed literally under Shehbaz sharif, a gamble taken by zardari for his sons political future being mortgaged out to the Mafia. In many ways they are cunning and operate as a central mafia system demanding loyalty from their subjects. In many ways this system is far more stable than what IK tried to put together post-2018.

I have always said and will say again, IKs biggest mistake was always going after the key establishment figures of the mafia in the army, courts, bearucrats, etc... early on when he had political capital. Hope this is lesson learned.

Back
Top Bottom