What's new

Will ‘Dostumistan’ Be Established Near Afghanistan’s Border With Uzbekistan?

Then why are you pissed off at lala speaking few words of urdu in pashto? Look at Imran Khan, he can't even speak few lines of pashto.
I am not pissed at him, i am surprised. I dont mind few urdu and english words here and there but lala was butchering pashto grammer. He was using urdu conjunction "aur" (and) instead of pashto "awo"...thats horrible, who do that?
Langauges evolve, absorb words of other langauges...but not at the pace at which pakistani pashto is getting destroyed. Pashto literature has become meaningless in pakistan, no reader of pashto book, no pashto newspapers etc. Compare to it ,Afghans speak very correct pashto and would retain their langauge as it is their official langauge, medium of education etc even sign boards are in pashto.
Now you must be thinking that why does it matter? We punjabis have given up on punjabi for sake of urdu, why dont pathans?......
@Sher Malang

I am not pissed at him, i am surprised. I dont mind few urdu and english words here and there but lala was butchering pashto grammer. He was using urdu conjunction "aur" (and) instead of pashto "awo"...thats horrible, who do that?
Langauges evolve, absorb words of other langauges...but not at the pace at which pakistani pashto is getting destroyed. Pashto literature has become meaningless in pakistan, no reader of pashto book, no pashto newspapers etc. Compare to it ,Afghans speak very correct pashto and would retain their langauge as it is their official langauge, medium of education etc even sign boards are in pashto.
Now you must be thinking that why does it matter? We punjabis have given up on punjabi for sake of urdu, why dont pathans?......
@Sher Malang

All cultures wish to preserve their language and way of life. The Pakistani Punjabis are unusual in that they take more pride in speaking Urdu and regard their own language as inferior.

All cultures wish to preserve their language and way of life. The Pakistani Punjabis are unusual in that they take more pride in speaking Urdu and regard their own language as inferior.

Listen bharoti don't interfere, no one consider punjabi inferior. But urdu is one language everyone in Pakistan can understand.

@Sher Malang

No one has given up on punjabi, purest punjabi is still spoken in west punjab thats what Indian punjabis say not us. Even though written literature is all in urdu. Also the way things are going majority Afghan pashtons will become Dari speaking. And why do you expect Afridi to speak perfect pashto? He was brought up in Karachi and not FATA.

Last edited:
Listen bharoti don't interfere, no one consider punjabi inferior. But urdu is one language everyone in Pakistan can understand.

No one has given up on punjabi, purest punjabi is still spoken in west punjab thats what Indian punjabis say not us. Even though written literature is all in urdu. Also the way things are going majority Afghan pashtons will become Dari speaking. And why do you expect Afridi to speak perfect pashto? He was brought up in Karachi and not FATA.
Do you know why i gave example of Afridi? Because he wishes to preserve his langauge. In one of the interview at his home, he was asked why his kids are brought up as speak speakers while its urdu which is national langauge of pakistan. He replied that kids must be taught their mother tongue, they can learn urdu at schools. If lala is unable to speak correct pashto then 5 or 6 million pashtuns are doomed.
Note that there are 5 million pashtuns in northren afghanistan, settled there since 1890s...they have preserved their pashto and culture even though in uzbek and tajik dominated areas.
The claim that pak pashtuns are twice in number than afghan ones, might become invalid in a century or two. In future pathans like shahid afridi wont be able to make fun of irfan pathan, both would be of same catagory.

Pakistan,Afghanistan need to be dissected and split up. There needs to be pashtunistan ,hazarajat,Tajik land,uzbek land,Punjabistan,Balochistan.

Also Chinese,Indian,Russian and NATO peacekeepers are needed.

Pakistan,Afghanistan need to be dissected and split up. There needs to be pashtunistan ,hazarajat,Tajik land,uzbek land,Punjabistan,Balochistan.

Also Chinese,Indian,Russian and NATO peacekeepers are needed.

Oh **** you cunt, you hateful smelly prick. Hahahahah.

Go **** yourself, and easy on the gas. Hahaha.

Do you know why i gave example of Afridi? Because he wishes to preserve his langauge. In one of the interview at his home, he was asked why his kids are brought up as speak speakers while its urdu which is national langauge of pakistan. He replied that kids must be taught their mother tongue, they can learn urdu at schools. If lala is unable to speak correct pashto then 5 or 6 million pashtuns are doomed.
Note that there are 5 million pashtuns in northren afghanistan, settled there since 1890s...they have preserved their pashto and culture even though in uzbek and tajik dominated areas.
The claim that pak pashtuns are twice in number than afghan ones, might become invalid in a century or two. In future pathans like shahid afridi wont be able to make fun of irfan pathan, both would be of same catagory.

I think I share your concern for Pakistani Pakhtons and their culture.
The best way to deal with this crisis will be to lobby the provincial government in Pakhtonkhwa and make Pakhto a compulsory subject in schools, upto year 10.

Persians will reunite with Iran. It's inevitable.
Are there original Persians in Afghanistan? I searched on internet and could't find any valuable information.

Or are you referring to Tajiks?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom