What's new

WILL CHINA'S AIRCRAFT CARRIER VARYAG BE AT SEA BEFORE INDIA'S INS VIKRAMADITYA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A military expansion by China is not in the near future. Diplomatic resolutions are more likely and beneficial to the smaller country like Tajikistan. There are only really two places China really wants back and that is Taiwan and Mongolia so you don't need to be too alarmed. Both would be likely returned without a war.
Vietnam is more trouble than it's benefits.
You are obviously a very naive young man if you expect anyone to believe China's assurance when China's navy is running off their coasts and disputing island territorial claims. Poland and England (peace in our times Chamberlain) taught the world that such naivete will have disastrous consequences.

Mongolia may take longer than Taiwan. The Russian government would be nervous even if the gesture wasn't aimed at them.

You are obviously a very naive young man if you expect anyone to believe China's assurance when China's navy is running off their coasts and disputing island territorial claims. Poland and England (peace in our times Chamberlain) taught the world that such naivete will have disastrous consequences.

Not naive but we all know China's navy is still extremely weak. Even if it wanted too it couldn't really do much. Until China reaches parity with the USN which would take decades of expansion invading another country by sea would be out of the question. In the current situation China is still in a weak position. In the future that might change.

Last edited:
Mongolia may take longer than Taiwan. The Russian government would be nervous even if the gesture wasn't aimed at them.

If its voluntary and if Russia's economy keeps staying still they will have little leverage on whether it happens in the future or not

Not naive but we all know China's navy is still extremely weak. Even if it wanted too it couldn't really do much. Until China reaches parity with the USN which would take decades of expansion invading another country by sea would be out of the question
No invasions necessary to keep a country under some measure of control if sea lanes denial is effective enough and even worse if China impose a naval blockade and the victim country rely on that access for trade and economic survival. Need to keep those low IQ countries in line.

If its voluntary and if Russia's economy keeps staying still they will have little leverage on whether it happens in the future or not

Mongolia is a buffer. Taking it away will make anyone nervous. It's an emotional reaction, and a logical one actually, irrespective of political correctness.

No invasions necessary to keep a country under some measure of control if sea lanes denial is effective enough and even worse if China impose a naval blockade and the victim country rely on that access for trade and economic survival. Need to keep those low IQ countries in line.

Navy is still far too weak for that so no its not very likely. USN still rules the waves. Perhaps in the far future this situation might occur.

P.S. your the only one now bringing in the IQ crap so please stop.

Mongolia is a buffer. Taking it away will make anyone nervous. It's an emotional reaction, and a logical one actually, irrespective of political correctness.

It was a emotional blow when it was taken from China but it didn't stop it from occurring. When it is returned the situation will be similar albeit reversed.

Navy is still far too weak for that so no its not very likely. USN still rules the waves. Perhaps in the far future this situation might occur.

P.S. your the only one now bringing in the IQ crap so please stop.
Too late. Your pals have been quite eager to bring in that IQ crap whenever they need to take their racist jabs. I see no reason to stop showing everyone the Chinese view of other Asians.

Mongolia is not a satellite state. It has been part of China for at least 300 years and only lost due to China's weakness in the past.

Qing empire I think is the equivalent of British India(Raj). Should India claim Sri Lanka know? Mongolia is much a defenseless country, just leave it be.

And it was basically the Machurian occupation of Mongolians and Hans right? Until in modern times with the Machus who are today an ethnic group of China.

Mongolia has a distinct culture, to take it over is like Japan taking over Korea and parts of China again for good. Different people and culture.

Last edited:
Admiral Gorshkov getting ready for mooring trials

Feb 02, 2011

MOSCOW (BNS): Indian Navy’s Russian-built aircraft carrier Admiral Gorshkov is getting ready for mooring trials at the Sevmash Shipyard in Severodvinsk.

5313234544d48f35c275d5.jpg

Major works on the aircraft carrier to be completed in the coming months would be installation of auxiliary steam piping systems and air conditioning systems.

That would mark the beginning of their completion for mooring trials, the shipyard said.

An Indian team, which is presently in Russia to oversee the refurbishing work on the naval vessel, has also met higher officials of the United Shipbuilding Corporation (USC) which has undertaken the task of repairing and modernising Admiral Gorshkov.

India had inked a deal with Russia in 2004 to buy the warship at a cost of $974 million.

Indian Navy now looks forward to receive the 45,000-tonne warship by 2012 end or early 2013 which will be rechristened as INS Vikramaditya.

http://www.brahmand.com/news/Admiral-Gorshkov-getting-ready-for-mooring-trials/6186/1/10.html

It's more like India does not have the ability to even comprehend such systems. What one cannot understand, they believe is magic.

---

Vietnam is not going to get nuclear weapons, advanced submarines or industrial technology unless they buy it.

I never brought in India anywhere it was a fair and aquare truth that I told...point out the sentence where you can see me talking about India?

And people still cant understand about the use of a carrier in a blue water engagement.

Sooo...There is no 'freedom of speech', a political guarantee, in this Chinese 'Mandate of Heaven' for Asia. True, that the people can overthrow the emperor, but why should such internal turmoil be the only option? Looks like this 'high school dropout' knows this 'Mandate of Heaven' better than you do.

Vietnamese? No...Am here as an American. The fact that you persists in dealing with me as a Viet proved what I have been saying is true: that you Chinese boys are racists to the core. You can only see things in skin color. No different than the Stormfront crowd.

Gambit, the perception of being a threat versus the actual deeds done as the threat are different. America led West had demonized countries that they wanted to wage wars against such as Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, China, Vietnam, N Korea, etc.

So you as an American from a democracy shrouded in Capitalism, what is the rationalization of the US expansion as the modern day Roman Empire? just the Darwinian survival of the fittest? And that the US has been immune simply because no one else has as much muscle to make an argument?

The problem with preventive measures is that you could compel the accused threat with a real cause to establish countermeasures. Compared to the PRC since her inception that had only been in the Korean War directly, and supported Pakistan and Vietnam in their struggles to be independent, the USA looks more like the chronic Threat.

China has too much catching up to do to the USA in order to live up to the reputation as a threat.

America military actions domestic and abroad in the last 17 decades starting 1840 when the Empire building process began.

Up to1830: Various wars against GB, France, Native Americans.
1840: Mexican American War, Annexation of Texas, New Mexico, California.
1850: Japan, Fiji Islands, 1853 Cmdr. Perry opened up Japan.
1860: American Civil War, Japan, Taiwan.
1870: American Indian Wars entered the last clean up phase for the next 30 years.
1880: Egypt, Panama, Korea, Haiti, Samoa & Kingdom of Hawaii. Chinese Exclusion Act signed into law on 5/8/1882 to formal repeal till 12/17/1943 (non-military but racism driven riots)
1890: Argentina, Haiti, Chile, Sacking of the Kingdom of Hawaii. Brazil, Nicaragua, China, Korea, Spanish American War.
1900: China, Colombia, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Syria, Panama, Morocco, Korea, Cuba, Philippine American War.
1910: All of above, Turkey, Mexico, Croatia, Soviet Union, WWI
1920: Guatemala, Turkey, Honduras.
1930: Spanish Civil War (Abe Lincoln Volunteers). 1932 Tent City Massacre of US WWI veterans in Washington DC (Hoover gave order and Eisenhower, McArthur & Patton carried it out).
1940: Greenland, Dutch Guiana, Iceland, WWII.
1950: Korean War, Egypt, Lebanon.
1960: Thailand, Laos, Congo, Cambodia, Vietnam War.
1970: Thailand, Laos, Congo, Cambodia, Vietnam War.
1980: Iran, El Salvador, Libya, Lebanon, Persian Gulf, Granada, Panama.
1990: First Gulf War, Bosnia, Somalia.
2000: Iraqi and Afghanistan Wars.
2010: same as above & where might the next ones be?

You are right that the “Mandate of Heaven” is not a valid calling, one must take actions to create his own mandate as the USA and the Colonialists have done before her; inclusive of clientizing much smaller countries.

Sooo...There is no 'freedom of speech', a political guarantee, in this Chinese 'Mandate of Heaven' for Asia. True, that the people can overthrow the emperor, but why should such internal turmoil be the only option? Looks like this 'high school dropout' knows this 'Mandate of Heaven' better than you do.

Readers from all over the world:

When Americans invented “freedom of speech” in its constitution a few hundred years ago, did it prevent Native American Indians from being slaughtered to near extinction? Was that the freedom of speech you're talking about that you want the Chinese emperors to implement? :taz:

And this facetious clown now starts to demand Chinese emperors of many thousand years ago to have a political guarantee of freedom of speech. :lol:

Better refrain yourself from your freeking-dom of hilarious speech. :rofl:

You fool! :tdown:

Vietnamese? No...Am here as an American. The fact that you persists in dealing with me as a Viet proved what I have been saying is true: that you Chinese boys are racists to the core. You can only see things in skin color. No different than the Stormfront crowd.

Only your kind of Vietnam American can utter that kind of feebleyet funny threat, not any other Americans would do so in threating the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Readers from all over the world:

Initially I only thought this high school dropout of Vietnamese American didn’t have any knowledge of Chinese history. And yet I overestimated this fool! Now it's further proven that he doesn’t even have any knowledge of American history. Not even an iota of it.

When Americans invented “freedom of speech” in its constitution a few hundred years ago, did it prevent Native American Indians from being slaughtered to near extinction? Was that the freedom of speech you're talking about that you want the Chinese emperors to implement? :taz:

And this facetious clown now starts to demand Chinese emperors of many thousand years ago to have a political guarantee of freedom of speech. :lol:

Better refrain yourself from your freeking-dom of hilarious speech. :rofl:

You fool! :tdown:

Only your kind of Vietnam American can utter that kind of feebleyet funny threat, not any other Americans would do so in threating the others.

The guys senile. Just let him be in his own little world. I've been trying to teach him some reason but he just calls me a racist.:blink: Don't waste your time and just put him on your ignore list or report him.

P.S. could you tell me how to put him on my ignore list.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom