What's new

WILL CHINA'S AIRCRAFT CARRIER VARYAG BE AT SEA BEFORE INDIA'S INS VIKRAMADITYA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they praised each other for their racism...Yes...:lol:
The point I'm trying to make is that you shouldn't blame people simply based on their race. Not once have I been racist yet you still categorize me as a racist because I'm Chinese. That is most certainly racist behavior.

abuse of IQ statistics are casually thrown out to 'prove' that Chinese are superior...:rolleyes:
Yet again I have not made any IQ comment and neither have many Chinese members. Yet you insult all of them based on a few crazy nationalists. Get over it.

ignore who I chose and I respond to who/what I chose. Some insults should not be ignored and the racist type deserve every measure.

Your responses are no better than the racist comments you try to correct so get off your high donkey.

The point I'm trying to make is that you shouldn't blame people simply based on their race. Not once have I been racist yet you still categorize me as a racist because I'm Chinese. That is most certainly racist behavior.

Yet again I have not made any IQ comment and neither have many Chinese members. Yet you insult all of them based on a few crazy nationalists. Get over it.

Your responses are no better than the racist comments you try to correct so get off your high donkey.
Good luck in convincing people that I am a 'racist'. It will as futile as convincing your pals to stop their racism here...:lol:

Good luck in convincing people that I am a 'racist'. It will as futile as convincing your pals to stop their racism here...:lol:

I don't need to convince anyone as you are doing a fine job of it yourself.

The only person convinced otherwise would be yourself.

I'll stop wasting my time on a stubborn, and pathetic old man here.

Last edited:
China, as proven by the behaviors of the members here, is just as racist a society as the Yamato's. A militarily dominant China in Asia is very probable, if not inevitable. The question for Asia is what will the smaller Asian countries do? Silently submit to China's rise, or learn from WW II and unite, even in an unofficial alliance, their militaries and assert their independence. If unchecked, China will plunge Asia into another race-based war.
China' rise is inevitable and there is nothing that the rest of the smaller Asian nations can do to checkmate China about it.

The only thing that can contain China in the Far East is the proliferation of industrial and military technologies to these smaller Asian countries to make them stronger. However, the world order does not permit so as those with the technologies will sure want to keep it to themselves and won't share.

The perceive of the Chinese threat is also being viewed differently from country to country in Asia. States like Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia don't see China as a threat because they don't share their borders with China nor they have any territorial dispute with China either. The Phillipines don't view China as a threat either since they are protected by the ocean. Myanmar is a staunch ally of China. Rallying a population of 500 million ASEAN citizen to unite and contain China is out of the equation.

That only leaves us with 3 countries who perceive China as a threat: Japan, Vietnam, Korea. Japan is protected by the ocean, they will hardly care about a Chinese threat so they won't ever proliferate any of their technologies to anyone to "help" contain China. So we only have 2 countries left that view China as a threat, Korea and Vietnam both are much smaller than China. The only thing that Vietnam can checkmate China is having nuke, long ranged cruise missiles, and a strong submarine force:sniper:

China' rise is inevitable and there is nothing that the rest of the smaller Asian nations can do to checkmate China about it.

The only thing that can contain China in the Far East is the proliferation of industrial and military technologies to these smaller Asian countries to make them stronger. However, the world order does not permit so as those with the technologies will sure want to keep it to themselves and won't share.

The perceive of the Chinese threat is also being viewed differently from country to country in Asia. States like Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia don't see China as a threat because they don't share their borders with China nor they have any territorial dispute with China either. The Phillipines don't view China as a threat either since they are protected by the ocean. Myanmar is a staunch ally of China. Rallying a population of 500 million ASEAN citizen to unite and contain China is out of the equation.

That only leaves us with 3 countries who perceive China as a threat: Japan, Vietnam, Korea. Japan is protected by the ocean, they will hardly care about a Chinese threat so they won't ever proliferate any of their technologies to anyone to "help" contain China. So we only have 2 countries left that view China as a threat, Korea and Vietnam both are much smaller than China. The only thing that Vietnam can checkmate China is having nuke, long ranged cruise missiles, and a strong submarine force:sniper:

Diplomatic resolutions would be cheaper as China spends a known 50 times as much as Vietnam. Trying to maintain even asymmetric capabilities would be difficult. :undecided:

Vietnam is not a American puppet and rightfully so. Allying itself with China would be a very good idea beneficial to both sides. China can now provide allies with state of the art weapons that the West would never imagine selling.

Do you not destroy your enemy when they become your ally?:cheers:

Well it happens u see...as they say..."When fighting with the US it is not the weapons you se that freaks you out...it is the unknown weapons that you must be ready for."

Lets say US, Russia and Europe to some extent are far ahead in weapon research that no country wouldnt even have thought such weapons exist.

It's more like India does not have the ability to even comprehend such systems. What one cannot understand, they believe is magic.

---

Vietnam is not going to get nuclear weapons, advanced submarines or industrial technology unless they buy it.

It's more like India does not have the ability to even comprehend such systems. What one cannot understand, they believe is magic.

---

Vietnam is not going to get nuclear weapons, advanced submarines or industrial technology unless they buy it.

U.S does have many advanced weapons platforms. None however would actually help India in a conflict so I don't know why he brings it up.:coffee:

Vietnam unfortunately still has a miniscule defense budget. Even a single advanced submarine costs in the range of billions or their entirely yearly budget:frown:

In an actual conflict against superpowers, the aircraft carrier alone is of limited utility as an offensive asset. The planes on the carrier are nothing special. The F-18 is slow, clumsy and has a low flight ceiling.

However, the carrier can deploy planes in the middle of an ocean and provide air support to far away amphibious operations. This means it is great for bullying small countries like Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam.

Ahh, so thats why you want carriers.........joking

seems strange that consider carriers to be for bullying yet aspire to field them.

seems strange that consider carriers to be for bullying yet aspire to field them.

We need enough carriers to prevent ourselves from being bullied before thinking of bullying others. Until China has more carriers than America those small countries can sleep peacefully.

Ahh, so thats why you want carriers.........joking

I personally don't want carriers but I'm not the minster of defense. They are the technology of yesterday.

A much better use of modern technology is a controlled asteroid with a radius of at least 2 km so we can wipe out the North American continent on demand. Imagine it falling on washington DC, the power of 100 thousand nuclear warheads concentrated at one point, the entire US east coast would be wiped out.

I personally don't want carriers but I'm not the minster of defense. They are the technology of yesterday.

A much better use of modern technology is a controlled asteroid with a radius of at least 2 km so we can wipe out the North American continent on demand. Imagine it falling on washington DC, the power of 100 thousand nuclear warheads concentrated at one point, the entire US east coast would be wiped out.

Come on dude I live near there.:toast_sign: Not cool

I disagree.

History shown many times over that small countries that do not allied themselves leave each other vulnerable to conquests. Seeds of discord and divisions among them can be sown by the conqueror before his military adventure. For those who do not share China's borders, it would be foolish for them to believe that the conqueror will be satisfied after one or two victims. By the time they realize their errors, it would be too late for they now share those borders with the new empire. An alliance similar to SEATO, which dissolved in 1977, is necessary to give the Chinese notice that their 'Mandate of Heaven' will be challenged and only a Heavenly host could defeat this alliance.

I disagree.

History shown many times over that small countries that do not allied themselves leave each other vulnerable to conquests. Seeds of discord and divisions among them can be sown by the conqueror before his military adventure. For those who do not share China's borders, it would be foolish for them to believe that the conqueror will be satisfied after one or two victims. By the time they realize their errors, it would be too late for they now share those borders with the new empire. An alliance similar to SEATO, which dissolved in 1977, is necessary to give the Chinese notice that their 'Mandate of Heaven' will be challenged and only a Heavenly host could defeat this alliance.

A military expansion by China is not in the near future. Diplomatic resolutions are more likely and beneficial to the smaller country like Tajikistan. There are only really two places China really wants back and that is Taiwan and Mongolia so you don't need to be too alarmed. Both would be likely returned without a war.
Vietnam, Cambodia, and Malaysia would be more trouble than beneficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom