What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be a slave-master relationship.

India sees itself as a regional power or even a global power.

No other global powers such as USA, Brazil, Russia, China, Europe share borders with other countries that are openly hostile to it and have nuclear weapons as well.

So for India to achieve breakout potential, Pakistan has to be severely weakened as a military threat. India cannot project power half way around the world the way USA or China does while another powerful country as it its doorstep.

Thats the reason why Israel is so against Iran going nuclear, not out of a existential threat but losing its regional dominance of nuclear weapons.

Im not saying India is global power but a soft power.......hmmmmm but indeed china exposing it's muscle to vietnam, phil, and other asean country..... real power projection and real global power.

No one sees Pakistan as a hurdle in India for global aspiration, so stop self praising yourself.

Oh really?

Have you forgotten 2002 India-Pak Border stand off?

The prospect of a war between India and Pak damaged India's economy and foreign investors slowly came back. I mean how can foreign investors feel safe with their investments when a Pakistani Nuke can take them out.

And thus India can only be a regional power and not a global power due to Pakistan.

This is a thread of no value, war mongers who want to see another war are the ones who will lobby for support considering a iminent attack or deceiving their own people with false propaganda of a threat.
INDIA is not in a mood to attack PAKISTAN or any other nation and is willing to see the tide turn in its side to see that the region progress as it progresses.
why are the people perticullarly PAKISTANIS so wishfull of a war, do you guys who wish for a war will stand in front of the enemy in a battlefiled knowing that atleast one of the million ammunition that will cross will make a hole in your brain?

What about Muslim camaraderie?

Arabs didnt support us in 1965 and 1971 because of they were incapable as Pakistan was training their military forces and they were part of the Soviet-bloc.

Now in this post-cold war era, Arab countries are American allies and have American equipment which could be easily utilized by Pakistan in any future conflict with India.

But if they refuse, then Pakistan needs to take a neutral stand in regards to Israel similar to that of Turkey and recognize Israel.
Why does religion have to figure in every little thing you ever think of.
And about Israel. I thought they were zionists & terrorists &whatnot for you people and you are willing to shred that tag because of relations with other countries that oppose it our getting sour. Way to go for the land of pure.

Oh really?

The prospect of a war between India and Pak damaged India's economy and foreign investors slowly came back. I mean how can foreign investors feel safe with their investments when a Pakistani Nuke can take them out.

And thus India can only be a regional power and not a global power due to Pakistan.
we dont want to be? happy now.
all we care about is generating wealth and supporting the people who are ready to work for the betterment of their ownself and that of the nation and her people, we do not care about the lazy.

indian army rape and brutalities against Kashmiri people:

Watch from 1:08

Indian Army Terrorism in Indian Occupied Kashmir - YouTube

hum pakistani hai pakistan hamara hei (we are Pakistanis and Pakistan is ours-Kashmiri people):

hum pakistani hai pakistan hamara hei - YouTube

Kashmiris hoisting Pakistani Flag:

Brave Kashmiri Muslim Brothers hoisting Pakistani flag at Lal Chowk SriNagar - YouTube

Kashmiris carrying Pakistani Flag showing unity with Pakistan - YouTube

Kashmiris%20holding%20a%20Pakistani%20flag%20during%20a%20protest%20in%20Srinagar%20-%20Occupied%20Kashmir.JPG

6467872_n.jpg

Arabs didnt support us in 1965 and 1971 because of they were incapable as Pakistan was training their military forces and they were part of the Soviet-bloc.

Now in this post-cold war era, Arab countries are American allies and have American equipment which could be easily utilized by Pakistan in any future conflict with India.

But if they refuse, then Pakistan needs to take a neutral stand in regards to Israel similar to that of Turkey and recognize Israel.

which world you are living none of the arab world going to help Pakistan..... you are on your own.... Iran, turkey have/had good relation with India than what Pakistan have... do you think US will allow arab's to give their weapons to pakistan???? forget about it.....
even are you expecting they will sell spare parts for F-16's in case of war with India....... coming to China, do you think they will step-in between Indo-pak war..... Chinese are smart people, they are just concerned about their growth...

It was never there. Unfortunately, youngsters and teenagers don't understand the practicality of the real world scenario and how limited that "brotherhood" factor is in today's world.

Arabs were not militarily strong enough then. And still they were sensible enough not to fight another country's war. Because of that wisdom, see where GCC states are today and see where others who professed religious camaraderie are. Politics are not for the emotional. The first golden rule to politics states this.

Not without US consent. DO you really think US would say yes? Those weapons come with self-defense-only tag until Uncle Sam's nod.

Are you kidding me?! Right now?! All hell will break loose in Pakistan then, if that happens. There will be dozens of attacks daily and more radicals will start threatening the authority of the state in the name of religion and how the ruling Pakistani government "sold the nation" to the Jews. Trust me, recognizing Israel is the last thing your government can think of right now.

It will only worsen the already fragile situation in Pakistan. It is the last thing you would want as a Pakistani. We are not a Muslim country so we have no issues with Israel ever. But you guys simply can't due to religious animosity between Israel and Arab world & Pakistan on one side.

Oh really?

I will repeat once again nobody sees Pakistan as a hurdle for India's ambition and let me remind you 2002 was the year when Western Countries started realizing the economic boom of India. It is self fantasy of Pakistan because nobody give a damn to Pakistanis in India apart from terrorist attacks from Pakistan and Cricket matches.

I thought people were getting agitated about thread drift? Make up your mind and tell the Mods - you want to discuss Arabs vis-a-vis Pakistan at war, or the Kashmir issue, specifically, things that you do not know and do not want to know?

I'm only replying to the lies your compatriot was feeding to that Egyptian member.

I will repeat once again nobody sees Pakistan as a hurdle for India's ambition and let me remind you 2002 was the year when Western Countries started realizing the economic boom of India. It is self fantasy of Pakistan because nobody give a damn to Pakistanis in India apart from terrorist attacks from Pakistan and Cricket matches.

stop bragging you Indian. what's the deal with western countries realizing some %*&%^*.. Don't sound like a loser on PDF. Thank you Brother.

join the discussion here

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/178564-layman-s-guide-siachen-problem.html#post2910897

One big aspect of support everyone tends to overlook is not ammo or additional fighter jets or support equipment. This thing is called oil & LOTS of oil. In a full scale war scenario between India and Pakistan , what we can expect to have is critical oil supply in sufficient quantities from our friendly arab states. Iran also offered Pakistan with free or cheap oil during 65 war.

Nevertheless , Gulf states would have to take side in such a future conflict , and i can confidently say with GCC slowly creeping towards a full scale military alliance lead by Turkey at some point , they would be in a position to help Pakistan in more ways than one.

Regards:

I'm only replying to the lies your compatriot was feeding to that Egyptian member.

Pakistani's - patriots, truth tellers
Indian's -liars, don't know what is truth...

are you happy....

No lies there - trust me on this. There is a huge volume of data from the records, reminiscences and memoirs of Pakistani personnel which I can provide you, given an appropriate forum. It is banned here.

One big aspect of support everyone tends to overlook is not ammo or additional fighter jets or support equipment. This thing is called oil & LOTS of oil. In a full scale war scenario between India and Pakistan , what we can expect to have is critical oil supply in sufficient quantities from our friendly arab states. Iran also offered Pakistan with free or cheap oil during 65 war.

Nevertheless , Gulf states would have to take side in such a future conflict , and i can confidently say with GCC slowly creeping towards a full scale military alliance lead by Turkey at some point , they would be in a position to help Pakistan in more ways than one.

Regards:

What if india tries to blockade our ports and prevent the oil from getting to our ports? We need a over land supply route as well, a underground oil pipeline similar to the underground gas pipeline from Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom