What's new

Will Afghanistan Turn the Tables on Pakistan?

And how many millenia of eating grass will achieve that? :D

A federation though it will threaten the pakistaniat as if the federation is said to collapse,Pakistan will loose the pashtun dominated region's.

As i said,this is something inevitable in the near future,

NOTE:By Afghanistan,here i only mean the pashtun majority region's.

..Ghaznavi was Afghan.....so u want him to bring the same destruction and rapes he did to present day pakistani punjab and sindh en-route to loot the gold in India..??
.you workship a person who raped present day pakistani punjab & sindh....killed your frefathers..raped your foremothers...??? ..............Intresting :azn:
Somnath lost Gold..present day pakistan lost dignity..
....U get what U want...sooner or later...
Watch ..what U wish for ..o_O

It is inevitable.

In fact it is already happening. The TTP is doing to these people exactly what their former heroes did to them. It consists of the exactly the same people, the same Tajiks, Uzbeks etc. doing the exact same things using different means.

When one loses ones identity, nothing is really left. Dignity doesn't come into the picture for such confused identity people.

I doubt it. The GoAf does not have the resources to put behind terrorism in Pakistan.
I would wager that Pakistani military has more warlords and militias in Afghanistan on their side/payroll than GoAf has on its.
Afghans have been at it since the inception of Pakistan. their toy bombs, their hammer group their targeted assassinations date back to communist era and beyond. dont undersell the Afghans,

they kill random Balochis in and around Quetta and deliberately dump their bodies by the roadside so that the blame can be put on ISI and FC.

Lol it is inevitable that Pakistan absorbs Afghanistan just a matter of time.

Inshallah - Our people will be reunited again.

View attachment 106490
Amen to that. an Afghanistan minus the NA warlords and drug barons.

when we will be able to travel from Peshawar to Kabul have Kabuli Pilao and then return back in the evening by road.

yet another clueless, nameless troll on the web utters something out of his anus and engages in a self fellatio for writing a masterpiece. I am looking forward to continued Indian involvement in Afghanistan and draining their wealth on the bottomless pit (aka Northern alliance leaders). Americans have been bitten hard by them and the people who have served there dont paint a very promising picture for Indian adventurists who want to play there against us.

re turning tables? when Afghanistan went upside down when Pakistan came into being and it has remained as such. so threaten us with something new and different. but first deal with the Afghan militants who have reduced these "wanna be table turners" to green zone of Kabul.

In the age of stealth fighters, what harm can a danda do? ;)
pappu.. stealth fighter has to land some time .. and when it does .. its pilot gets the danda.. ;)

A federation though it will threaten the pakistaniat as if the federation is said to collapse,Pakistan will loose the pashtun dominated region's.

As i said,this is something inevitable in the near future,

NOTE:By Afghanistan,here i only mean the pashtun majority region's.

Even that is unlikely; bordering on impossibility. The feeling of Ethnicity is so rife that the Pashtuns will never be be seen to allowing themselves to be subsumed by anybody else. Neither Fear nor Favor will be able accomplish it.
Rather they have their own eyes on the Pashtuns within Pakistan's border areas. That accounts for their staunch refusal to accept the Durand Line.
Unless......it becomes the Republic of AfPakistan with its capital in Kabul. But even that is gonna be........ :D

Even that is unlikely; bordering on impossibility. The feeling of Ethnicity is so rife that the Pashtuns will never be be seen to allowing themselves to be subsumed by anybody else. Neither Fear nor Favor will be able accomplish it.
Rather they have their own eyes on the Pashtuns within Pakistan's border areas. That accounts for their staunch refusal to accept the Durand Line.
Unless......it becomes the Republic of AfPakistan with its capital in Kabul. But even that is gonna be........ :D

Afghanistan with all its "might" has been reduced to the level of one large city of Pakistan.

Merging or not

Afghanistan will remain dependent on Pakistani handouts.

With the new govt in place in Kabul, I think the relationship will be much better between Pakistan and Afghanistan than the previous govt.

Back
Top Bottom