What's new

Will Afghanistan Turn the Tables on Pakistan?

@DESERT FIGHTER when you express your hatred for Afghans, only ethnic pashtuns are in your mind or does it also includes tajiks, uzbeks, hazaras, turkmen and baloch?
Your avatar is of a pashtun kid, who has swelled up due to a disease , obviously you are making fun of poor kid with racist undertones. Where are you going with this?

@DESERT FIGHTER when you express your hatred for Afghans, only ethnic pashtuns are in your mind or does it also includes tajiks, uzbeks, hazaras, turkmen and baloch?

I hate those who hate my country irrespective of their nationality or their ethicity... something you wont understand you two faced refugee prick.

Your avatar is of a pashtun kid, who has swelled up due to a disease , obviously you are making fun of poor kid with racist undertones. Where are you going with this?

Turds like yourself can find filth in gold.. your disease has no bloody cure... except a bullet in your bloody crap filled head.

10492069_442909702513553_2769728554601713550_n.jpg

I had this pic as my avatar coz i found this kid cute and its not nessecarily that this kid suffers from a disease... you bird brained scrawny little creature..

I hate those who hate my country irrespective of their nationality or their ethicity... something you wont understand you two faced refugee prick.

Turds like yourself can find filth in gold.. your disease has no bloody cure... except a bullet in your bloody crap filled head.

View attachment 109743

I had this pic as my avatar coz i found this kid cute and its not nessecarily that this kid suffers from a disease... you bird brained scrawny little creature..
Nope , you dont find this kid cute but funny and rediculous....have some shame

And that takes away from the thousands of you tribals who are six feet under? You are more worried about a dead armymen who proudly gave life in the line of duty knowing full well the risks than the 50,000 Pakistanis who have been supposedly slaughtered by the Talibunnies, most of them tribals?

And the daily killings in Karachi?

One has got some screwed up priorities for sure!

lol, in that sense these indians should be thanking Pakistan because we keep them from getting invaded time and time again :laugh:

I think it is better that we have Pakistan as a buffer that does the job it is meant to do but has always failed historically by surrendering too easily to all comers, from the East and from the West.

Let's see if it can resist the 10,000 odd Talibunnies this time. Historical experience tells us otherwise though I hope this time it is different.

If Pakistan can get it's priorities right, I can even see India providing small arms for those fighting to save it from the extremism coming from it's North-Western lawless areas and beyond.

Else, we will do the messy job if it is run over as it always has been.

And that takes away from the thousands of you tribals who are six feet under? You are more worried about a dead armymen who proudly gave life in the line of duty knowing full well the risks than the 50,000 Pakistanis who have been supposedly slaughtered by the Talibunnies, most of them tribals?

And the daily killings in Karachi?

One has got some screwed up priorities for sure!

I think it is better that we have Pakistan as a buffer that does the job it is meant to do but has always failed historically by surrendering too easily to all comers, from the Wast and from the West.

Let's see if it can resist the 10,000 Talibunnies this time. Historical experience tells us otherwise though I hope this time it is different.

If Pakistan can get it's priorities right, I can even see India providing small arms for those fighting to save it from the extremism coming from it's North-Western lawless areas and beyond.

Else, we will do the messy job if it is run over as it always has been.

You chicken shit Indians are laughable. If and when we actually come to terms with tribals, your fences will be a short shot of an rpg to overcome. :lol:

You chicken shit Indians are laughable. If and when we actually come to terms with tribals, your fences will be a short shot of an rpg to overcome. :lol:

We will see. Right now, I will let the faithful of the British, little Arain peasants to deal with them. Of course, the result is foregone.

We will see. Right now, I will let the faithful of the British, little Arain peasants to deal with them. Of course, the result is foregone.

You mention my people, the Arains, but you are scared to mention your own??

You reek of the smell of a coward. Where are you from and what is your tribe?

You are probably a dirty dog eating Nagalandi. :lol:

As if we Arains or Pakistanis give a shit about your ugly *** face.

You are in Pakistani terms a puddu. Come get some. :rofl:

You mention my people, the Arains, but you are scared to mention your own??

You reek of the smell of a coward. Where are you from and what is your tribe?

You are probably a dirty dog eating Nagalandi. :lol:

As if we Arains or Pakistanis give a shit about your ugly *** face.

You are in Pakistani terms a puddu. Come get some. :rofl:

Don't worry, I don't give a shyt to the cowardly British poodles that you little uncivilized badsoorat Arain peasants are.

There are people in Pakistan pissing on the grave of that biggest idiot right on this forum... ;)

Don't worry, I don't give a shyt to the cowardly British poodles that you little uncivilized badsoorat Arain peasants are.

There are people in Pakistan pissing on the grave of that biggest idiot right on this forum... ;)

:lol: you are an ugly badsuraat bhangi bharti that dips in the rivers of feces every day with a bad attitude. Regarding piss, maybe you should try a different drink from the cow piss energy drink.

You ugly yendian, next time you quote me, look at your own face in the mirror. :rofl:

You little coward, it is you who quoted me. Now just get the hell off. No interest in talking to an uncivilized, lawaris qaum from the pathetic desert to our holy land.

Back
Top Bottom