Storm Force

BANNED
Astonshing leaks from wiki leaks re the PAF

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Apparentlt air force personal refuse to shave beards

refuse to operate or prepare F16 to help support war on terror.

And the PROFESSIONAL WORLD CLASS image often portrayed is just a myth today in 2011

Are wiki leaks true are the PAF split and sabotaging their own planes and missions

WHO IS TO BLAME

This is not what people want to see hear or read.

WHERE IS THE PRIDE

Astonshing leaks from wiki leaks re the PAF

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Apparentlt air force personal refuse to shave beards

refuse to operate or prepare F16 to help support war on terror.

And the PROFESSIONAL WORLD CLASS image often portrayed is just a myth today in 2011

Are wiki leaks true are the PAF split and sabotaging their own planes and missions

WHO IS TO BLAME

This is not what people want to see hear or read.

WHERE IS THE PRIDE

Bro this a very old news...and 1 thread already running...i think u were sleeping at that time

When looking at wikileaks what amazes me is that the only country that comes out of it smelling of roses is israel. I listen to Putin when he says the whole wikileaks episode is a propaganda for americans.

SHANI

Old news or not its the first i herd of it.

World class, best trained pilots, martial warrior race. THESE ARE THE TERMS being used re PAF.

Could you imagine an ISRAELI, RAF, USA, LUFTWAFEE pilot sabotaging their own planes.

its a joke

JOKING APART

This wot and the radicalisationof every level of the Pakistan govvt its people its military is slowly destroying the nation.

PAKISTAN is falling behind in GDP and growth, debt is growing and diplomatically is being isolated.

But this air force news is shocking EVEN FOR ME

WHO IS TO BLAME

All of the voices in Pakistani society who promote Salafist Islam and xenophobia against the West and India are to blame. Chief among them are the Islamist political parties, the madrassahs and the Pakistani green press.

SHANI

Old news or not its the first i herd of it.

World class, best trained pilots, martial warrior race. THESE ARE THE TERMS being used re PAF.

Could you imagine an ISRAELI, RAF, USA, LUFTWAFEE pilot sabotaging their own planes.

its a joke

Sonow now you heard the news, so kindly discuss it in the original thread, you will find suitable answers and explanations there. Your 4th post shows your intentions and the one ones like you will come after here to ridicule PAF further. So for your answers, go to the original thread.

And for the sake of discussion. Several isolation acts doesn't generalize the whole Institution. Now for the sake of an example, If indian Soldiers commit suicide in Indian occupied Kashmir, it doesn't mean Indian army stationed in IOK is demoralized and cowards. It just, some cant take the pressure or some just can't think straight so that's why they astray.

Now if the problem was so serious, F-16 would not have participated in 2009,2010 SAWAT and South Waziristan and Until now as we are discussing, F-16's are hovering over Orakzaai Agency to carry out precision attacks. Several isolated incidents identified and were solved amicably. That's it.

Truth seeker

I feel Pakistan the country is slowly turning into a AFGHANISTAN... IE A DUPLICATE brother next door.

There are religious fanatics in every nation BUT to have the military ISI AND AIR FORCE RADICALISED is a astonishing break down of a nation and its testicles of power.

The spirllaing out of control

AFGNISTAN has been in a mess for 40 years Pakistan are in trouble BIG TIME

ps

And this is a internal problem created by them selves noothing to do with india.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

mafiya lead hyper link to old news please THANKS

Truth seeker

I feel Pakistan the country is slowly turning into a AFGHANISTAN... IE A DUPLICATE brother next door.

There are religious fanatics in every nation BUT to have the military ISI AND AIR FORCE RADICALISED is a astonishing break down of a nation and its testicles of power.

ps

And this is a internal problem created by them selves noothing to do with india.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

LoL - drama queen much???

Truth seeker

Sweet dreams of indians. :smitten:

Just look the face of that reporter in the screen shot- :lol:-

All of the voices in Pakistani society who promote Salafist Islam and xenophobia against the West and India are to blame. Chief among them are the Islamist political parties, the madrassahs and the Pakistani green press.

SIre if whole society was promoting Salafist Islam, then We would not have conducted operations against our own country men. If 150 K station in Tribal areas. 4000 sacrificed their lifes, If Commandos could stormed the Mosque in Captial territory and fight those who want to enforce Islam in Pak afghan areas, It means We know this is cancer and we have to fight until it becomes terminal. Alas, how could you know all this. You like to stereotype the whole society!

Truth seeker

If Pakistan is slowly turning into afghanistan than bindian ur a$$ is in trouble

Truth seeker

ps

Pakistan have seen much worst. Remember the 2007 year, the worst for whole nation. So many bloody things happened, then we Saw SAWAT going down under the drain. But we recovered after every disaster. This kind of stories are not new for Pakistan

The vast majority of Muslims in Pakistan belong to the Sufi Barelvi tradition.

If Pakistan is slowly turning into afghanistan than bindian ur a$$ is in trouble

Surjee saddee tension mat lao tussi ae wekho ki twade naal aur kya-kya hoan wala hai ..! hun tey unclejee bhee naraj chal raye san . mae keya paaji hun kee hovega .