What's new

Breaking News: ‘cipher’ Leaked in International Media, hints at US pressure over Russia visit

Looking at this dispassionately.

I feel there were multiple cogs at play here.

- Bajwa hiring Haqqani lobbying against IK
- Opposition and allied MPs going to US consulates probably nudged by ISI / GHQ
- Establishment convinced they’d come back to US good books for arranging opposition into PDM

Which culminated into a cipher.

IK visit to Russia had very little to do with this. You think US are dumb to believe that a visit will translate into Pakistan jumping camp and throwing its friendship with US down the drain. Seems to be it was just an excuse.

- Establishment convinced they’d come back to US good books for arranging opposition into PDM

IK visit to Russia had very little to do with this. You think US are dumb to believe that a visit will translate into Pakistan jumping camp and throwing its friendship with US down the drain. Seems to be it was just an excuse.
I agree all this visit to Russia is a complete smokescreen for something else

What I find amazing is Pakistan’s elityas are trying to spread the conspiracy theory that PTI was behind the leak.

GHQ is in damage control and have activated their parrots in the media to try and shed the heat.

God bless that person who leaked it. I hope and pray a mutiny is in the works.

Yes. A mutiny which will roll the heads of the Bajwa, Asim Kanjar & Nadeem Anjum.

I opposite is true.

1. Agreed. At this point they don't even care about their reputation. It's become a North Korea style model where they'll force you to sing praises to the Great Leader.

2. In years past yes. Not now. The people aren't buying their ISPR propaganda. This has me worried they might try harder tactics.

3. If they didn't learn anything from 1971 then no hope for these lot.

4. Loans don't matter to them. National debt is irrelevant as long on their own personal wealth isn't threatened
Democracy has never been given a chance in Pakistan - Husein Shahid Suhrawardy, an Urdu-speaking former PM of Pakistan and the CM of the United Bengal from a highly aristocratic family of the British India. He was deposed by the usual naked-beggars-traitors-corrupt junta, and he died in a mysterious circumstances inside a hotel room in Beirut in 1963.

The US Establishment can't tolerate an honest nationalist ethical leadership. They'd rather tolerate the Pak Establishment, involved in "mysterious" anti-US cliques, rather than IK....

So it’s 100% confirmed we are slaves of America .
According to Shehit Shebaz El-Malik (Malcom X), a "field nigger" has a 1K times more sense of honor than a "house nigger". Unfortunately, these Fasikin and Munafikin scums have become the "house niggers" of the "house niggers (Donald Lu)". However, it doesn't mean 250m Paks, by HIS MERCY, have voluntarily become "house niggers" as an "old fox" wanted all the foxes to have their tails amputated but failed to pursue them to do so.....

The US Establishment can't tolerate an honest nationalist ethical leadership. They'd rather tolerate the Pak Establishment, involved in "mysterious" anti-US cliques, rather than IK....
Please don't blame others for your incompetence. you were singing the praises of the Pakistani establishment not too long ago

Yes. A mutiny which will roll the heads of the Bajwa, Asim Kanjar & Nadeem Anjum.

Go through the Haider Mehdi's Perspectives (an ex. army man) to knew why the rebellion, mutiny is not happening, with huge perks and privileges and that is stopping the aspiring Generals to rank and file to look at monetary terms in plots and businesses.

Can't believe the senior ranks Liet. Generals gets a package of about Rs.100-150 crore with close to 6 plots and agri land, big apartment, commercial plots.

Here is that particular program, with figures and data.

Last edited:
What a Sh**Show State of Pakistan have become 😂.
Fatima Jinnah, Sheikh Mujib, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, Now Imran Khan. 3rd Generation, Same Script, Same story.

What I find amazing is Pakistan’s elityas are trying to spread the conspiracy theory that PTI was behind the leak.

GHQ is in damage control and have activated their parrots in the media to try and shed the heat.

A lot of these journalists are getting clapped on the world stage

I'm convinced Pakistani journalists are the worst humans to ever exist.

Complete trash.

They will twist & turn the story and make it out to mean something else.
As for USGovt. denial, just remember that"Iraq has WMD's".
This entire qoum is baihgarat and mangtay.

Back
Top Bottom