What's new

Why young India has stopped looking up to Modi

Sea of youngsters... yet he was able to garner just 31% votes for his party. That speaks volumes. Just because you get see so many Jobless Bhakts chanting his name, doesn't mean he has charmed everyone.

And Congress ruled the previous two terms for a decade with a vote share of 26 and 28% lower than the 31% Modi got in 2014. :lol:

India will be 2.5 billion economy at the end of 2017......and top 5 economy by 2018.....GST will change things even faster........I love this guy
All thanks Manmohan Singh. The loudmouth presently ruling this country is just good at :blah::blah:

GST Bill: India lost Rs 12 lakh crore due to BJP's opposition to GST

And Congress ruled the previous two terms for a decade with a vote share of 26 and 28% lower than the 31% Modi got in 2014. :lol:
But that doesn't change the fact that Modi won just 31%. Right;)

Lok Sabha elections: BJP's 31% lowest vote share of any party to win

LOL This is funny. You neatly quoted 28% votes of Congress when they went on to form Central Government but want to add up vote share of all allies for BJP.

LOL....do you know what Flogging a Dead Horse Means ? :cheesy:

Modi is going to be PM for 2 more years. How does it matter how many votes he got ?

Why is that a "dangerous policy" ?

What makes a cow or a tiger less valuable than a human ?

It only the christians and muslims who believe that they are "Lesser creatures" and that they do not have a "soul", not the Hindus.
You don't have correct knowledge of your own religion and you are comments on others. Please define how your religion can be called "Hindu"? even your books didn't refer that. The correct word of your religion is Wedhantist or Sana dhartam. Why you guys make your self a laughing stock? The word Hindu come from Indu or Indus river which mean people of Indus and that is us not you. We Pakistani lived both bank of river Indus and yes we are true Hindu not you. So why you guys steal our identity and try you level best to prove it to your?. Give me proper reference from historians and from your books that where is i written that your religion is called "Hindu"?

You don't have correct knowledge of your own religion and you are comments on others. Please define how your religion can be called "Hindu"? even your books didn't refer that. The correct word of your religion is Wedhantist or Sana dhartam. Why you guys make your self a laughing stock? The word Hindu come from Indu or Indus river which mean people of Indus and that is us not you. We Pakistani lived both bank of river Indus and yes we are true Hindu not you. So why you guys steal our identity and try you level best to prove it to your?. Give me proper reference from historians and from your books that where is i written that your religion is called "Hindu"?

Finally, finally.... Pak Brothers, are beginning to own their Heritage and their Civilisation!

Your Heritage is your Future.

These hindutva indians will never stop claiming everything unless you all challenge them. This will deflate their invented myths....

Keep going, my brother!

India's so- called demographic dividend is a joke. A sizeable population of youth is good enough to sustain medium -term economic growth at 7-8%. However, the quality of growth will be consumption- oriented because our young population has poor work skills and unless they improve, they cannot look forward to the jobs in cutting edge technology that will move the country forward. All they can expect is to become code coolies and serve at McDonald's.

Our names does not come from Sindhu Nadi but from Hindu Sagara, that is the Indian Ocean. We are the people of the subcontinent. Hindu is the name of the people of the land and has been called as such for thousands of years just like Greeks are people of Greece. The collective religion and culture indigenous to this land is called Hinduism. So you are both right and wrong. Our scriptures do not called our religion Hinduism, but we like the name and we will keep it. Thank you.

India's so- called demographic dividend is a joke. A sizeable population of youth is good enough to sustain medium -term economic growth at 7-8%. However, the quality of growth will be consumption- oriented because our young population has poor work skills and unless they improve, they cannot look forward to the jobs in cutting edge technology that will move the country forward. All they can expect is to become code coolies and serve at McDonald's.

But the moot question my friend in Germany is ....

Where the fug are the jobs in India????????????????????????????

I call my religion Hindu and I am not required to define it or defend it.

Its funny that you think that any Hindu needs to do that. Feel free to call your self Hindus too :lol: I welcome it.

Its funny that you think that any Hindu needs to do that. Feel free to call your self Hindus too :lol: I welcome it.

They are itching to do away with the Muslim tag. Itne badnam ho chuke hain ke kudkushi karke bhi unke mathe pe joh kalank hai woh mit nahi sakega.

Our names does not come from Sindhu Nadi but from Hindu Sagara, that is the Indian Ocean. We are the people of the subcontinent. Hindu is the name of the people of the land and has been called as such for thousands of years just like Greeks are people of Greece. The collective religion and culture indigenous to this land is called Hinduism. So you are both right and wrong. Our scriptures do not called our religion Hinduism, but we like the name and we will keep it. Thank you.
And where this Indian ocean name come from? stop this joke and do some research before talk.

Its funny that you guys have serious identity crisis and you guys give lectures others. My post is based on research, tell me where your post standing in term of research?. Indian Ego hurts?

And where this Indian ocean name come from? stop this joke and do some research before talk.

Where does any name come from? Where did the name Indus come from? Where did the name Sindhu come from? Where did the name Greek come from?

Back
Top Bottom