What's new

Why wrong images shown of IAF jet

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was just a light weight fighter in PAF hands. Now give PAF a heavy jets like F-15/SU-35 or stealthy jets like F-35/J-31 and PAF will exploit these way beyond their capabilities.

I have no doubt in PAF, current situation demands and begs the twin engine heavy weight, most likely China. With all the machines we need a better think tank to disintegrate Indian aggression. More work needed inside India to cut it down in smaller pieces. There are few steps have been taken but not enough. Well long story short we need to cap these Hindus for good.

I have no doubt in PAF, current situation demands and begs the twin engine heavy weight, most likely China. With all the machines we need a better think tank to disintegrate Indian aggression. More work needed inside India to cut it down in smaller pieces. There are few steps have been taken but not enough. Well long story short we need to cap these Hindus for good.
I was thinking about same thing. But we don't the dollars to buy such toys.

2 BVRs, 2 splashes both Bisons. Helicopter crashed on its own.

Cheers!!!

also @Hodor @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Oscar

Gentleman, there is a new name floating around supposedly the PAF pilot shot down by the Bison.
His name is stated to be Wing Co. Shahzaz Ud Din, son of Air Marshal Waseem Ud Din.

So two sons of Air Marshal's fought each other ?

Edit: Not taking a stand here. Just sharing a name that has come up. For what its worth.

Last edited:
also @Hodor @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Guys, there is a new name floating around supposedly the PAF pilot shot down by the Bison.
His name is stated to be Wing Co. Shahzaz Ud Don, son of Air Marshal Waseem Ud Din.

There is still no evidence any PAF Fighter was shot down. I understand the Indians need to try and save face, but without evidence these sorts of claims just look like the desperate ranting and raving of a sore loser.

There is still no evidence any PAF Fighter was shot down. I understand the Indians need to try and save face, but without evidence these sorts of claims just look like the desperate ranting and raving of a sore loser.

I take no stand in this till further proof. Please see my other posts where I am saying the same thing to other Indians.
Just shared this name, in case it can be disproved straight up. I don't expect anything else. Please dont misunderstand.

Why the Indians keep saying/writing PAK instead of Pakistan? thats very annoying.

Why the Indians keep saying/writing PAK instead of Pakistan? thats very annoying.

To save time :-) . Nothing intentional. On the other hand, also see how many times India / Bharat / Hindu is spelt in a derogatory way.

Gentleman, there is a new name floating around supposedly the PAF pilot shot down by the Bison.
His name is stated to be Wing Co. Shahzaz Ud Din, son of Air Marshal Waseem Ud Din.

Edit: Not taking a stand here. Just sharing a name that has come up. For what its worth.
None of Waseem uddins sons are in the air force. Where do you guys find this info.

None of Waseem uddins sons are in the air force. Where do you guys find this info.

I saw it on twitter. If this is wrong, I am glad I asked you directly to disprove this . Please don't take me for some silly IAF fan boy. Thanks again !!

Brother no aircraft of PAF was shot down,chill out.

Last edited:
There us other video of dowbed iaf pilot on same day insude IOK i have it on phone but file is too large cannot upload it

Only if we had capable journalist who could have asked these questions !!

I was thinking about same thing. But we don't the dollars to buy such toys.
Yes very true but one never pays upfront in these kinda deals. If we go with China there will be soft payment options, I'm not to keen with Russians, until they invest heavy in Pakistan. Pakistan soon will go for twin engine heavy weight. Need of the day. Current government will stabilise country's economy and most of our enemies know that, that's why they tried there best to create some sort of destabilization. Cool heads always win. Hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom