What's new

Why wrong images shown of IAF jet

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is more in this whole story told by ISPR. They are not admitting crossing the loc, 3 IAF Jets are downed and one helicopter. ISPR acknowledged 2 engagement but not the third and fourth. Indian side is also silent or giving misleading information. Pakistan media is reporting controlled information. If Su30 mki is downed then it's very big news for our side and for India a huge set back to there wet dreams.

Im thinking towards a UCAV armed with A2A missiles, having no pilot or POW issues. Cheaper than an aircraft though less sophisticated and less maneuverable too. And for operational efficiency, a twin seater aircraft with WSO controlling 3-4 UCAV's who are used as either decoys or as primary attacking force flying ahead of the aircraft. 2-4 X AAM's on each UCAV.
According to the Bayraktar, the Turkish UAV manufacturer, no need for piloted jet fighters for mundane jobs (like shooting down the all sorts of current specimen in the IAF fleet) for they're building an unmanned one....

Last edited:
What made you conclude that? Got any additional photos / or inside resources from India confirming that?

You are a Pakistani asking questions to another Pakistani. Funny or sad?

What kicks some people in your country get by pretending to be Indian, Chinese , etc in a defence forum is a mystery.

By now you should have guessed who these chaps are :-)

To answer your question, India is saying one Bison shot down. This is most likely to be true because seeing the vast number of hostile pockets in Indian Kashmir, a 2nd crashed Mig would be all over the internet / whatsapp.

My genuine mystery is this person who was in your hospital . Did the ISPR make a mistake 3 times in their press release ?

@Hodor , @Knuckles

There are real images of the crashes those are fake we already knew that and many asked members not to post them. No one is hiding anything rather people are just posting wrong information
Can you plz give me a link to real images.

According to the Bayraktar, the Turkish UAV manufacturer, no need for piloted jet fighters for mundane jobs for they're building an unmanned one....
If you read about India/Indian military/Indian military operations/Indian military achievements online, especially on Wikipedia, it seems India is ready to conquer the world. Im skeptical about both aircrafts being Mig-21 but lets go with this narrative. Where was the EW tech? AWACs? Radar? SAM?

Personally, PAF using JF-17 has shown potential of JF-17 as a surprise but it would have been awesome if such surprise could have been kept under wraps till a full fledged war. IAF will obviously study PAF's methodology, devise counter measures, install radars and SAM's, try to get S-400 and Rafale faster than expected etc. I'm not saying that PAF will not evolve during all this time and devise even better strategies to counter IAF's modernization but it seems like by sending Mig-21's IAF has shot itself in the foot.

So you are giving an Inside news, a confirmation that one of the down jets was Mig 21 and other was Su-30?
If i was interested to take someone's words seriously about this matte, I would prefer to ask an Indian professional or an indian member who has been here for a long time and has proven connections in Indian military.

Aren't Indians ready to go beyond Mig-21s?????

I know the Indians are extremely stringent with their finances, calculations, cost/benefit analysis etc. and are great at savings, but are they that miser with their AF too????
Simple its an interceptor and has quicker reaction time than su30 much much quicker

Personally, PAF using JF-17 has shown potential of JF-17 as a surprise but it would have been awesome if such surprise could have been kept under wraps till a full fledged war.

Pakistan is well known to hide as much information about all it's war machine. Now we can see why.

It's called Karun* syndrome.....

*Karun was from Beni Israil during the time of Firaun. While his fellow compatriots were in despicable situation he turned out to be the World's richest man!!! And, he called himself "self made"!!!! No wonder he wasn't sharing even a cent with his kith and kin for he was saving them for the "rainy day"!!! One day, he along with his entire wealth got sunk into the sand!!! And, no traces of it havn't been found yet...

Yes i know of karun and his treasure. I read Quran Messages from Creator of tge universe.

The creator tells us Qarun was in the times of Moses Peace be upon him and from His people. So yea Bani Israel aka children of Jaqob Peace be upon him.

Creator says in Quran that Qarun was arrogant he had everything ! But he was an arrogant ruler.

Anyone can read the story in Chapter of Qasas.

Here is the link to exact verse: https://quran.com/28/76

You are a Pakistani asking questions to another Pakistani. Funny or sad?

What kicks some people in your country get by pretending to be Indian, Chinese , etc in a defence forum is a mystery.

By now you should have guessed who these chaps are :-)

To answer your question, India is saying one Bison shot down. This is most likely to be true because seeing the vast number of hostile pockets in Indian Kashmir, a 2nd crashed Mig would be all over the internet / whatsapp.

My genuine mystery is this person who was in your hospital . Did the ISPR make a mistake 3 times in their press release ?

@Hodor , @Knuckles
2 BVRs, 2 splashes both Bisons. Helicopter crashed on its own.

Cheers!!!

The other jet was a MiG-21 as well.
Probably. I learned a day earlier that both were MiGs, but the exact model of 2nd aircraft is not clear yet. But I am not sure from where Su-30 rumors surfaced.

Waiting for Indian government to confirm, then we can wait till sun will become a white dwarf, even than there wouldnt be one. Al Jazeera clearly reported the recovery of two dead bodies from wreckage pointing it out that it was most likely SU30.
Does not necessarily indicate an Su-30.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom