What's new

Why would China fight India?

Listen kid,
The guy ur callin beta might be of ur fathers age.
Ur prithvi? nice name i hear Ghori beheaded him... anyways past aside... did u export it from uncle russia?
For u Shaheen is enough to strike anywhere in ur india and lay waste.
About convention its a shame a country of 1.1 billion against a country of 160 million?and still worried and frightened.... wars arent fought just by arms but with a mighty heart... we have wonderfull examples in history..
313 against thousands.
65,48 was also a good reminder.
About f-16 beta in 65 our few sabres destroyed? quarter of ur air force.
About Bragging wat happened in 2003 show down?
Wat happened to the 1.1 billion country after bombay attacks?

Where did the surgical strike B.S rant go? disappeared in the air...

Now dnt talk abt 71 ... it was a civil war,enemy in between, no land,water or air link,ill equiped soldiers, and USSR help.

You gandostani,,,Pindian,,,Madarchoot..
I think we should allowed talibans into kashmir when america goes from afghanistan after some years then these talibans will kiss your candy *** and will make indian women their wives and all indians will become talibans....then there will be no Indian only taliban..:woot:

Listen kid,
Ur prithvi? nice name i hear Ghori beheaded him... anyways past aside... did u export it from uncle russia?
For u Shaheen is enough to strike anywhere in ur india and lay waste.
About convention its a shame a country of 1.1 billion against a country of 160 million?and still worried and frightened.... wars arent fought just by arms but with a mighty heart... we have wonderfull examples in history..
313 against thousands.
65,48 was also a good reminder.
About f-16 beta in 65 our few sabres destroyed? quarter of ur air force.
About Bragging wat happened in 2003 show down?
Wat happened to the 1.1 billion country after bombay attacks?

Where did the surgical strike B.S rant go? disappeared in the air...

Now dnt talk abt 71 ... it was a civil war,enemy in between, no land,water or air link,ill equiped soldiers, and USSR help.

we germans likes to raped women and we will do the same with indian women:flame:

China's attitude on Kashmir shows neutral. :thinktank:

What's with the Chinese on this thread? They cannot be normal Chinese. People, Chinese or not, dont think and write like the Chinese members in this thread. I almost smell automatons with the Chinese members here. They all say the same thing and repeat the same nonsense. I would say it is statistically impossible for all Chinese members to be nonsensical. Is there something going on here behind the scenes? While Pakistanis and Indians seem to be normal in their exchanges, the Chinese sense of debate and judgment are completely warped. I actually get a sense that China actually thinks of itself as a rich country when berating the poor Indians. I mean Chinese per capita is lower than Mexico's and here we are seeing a bizarre situation where Chinese members actually think that China is so much superior to India. And the weird thing is they all seem to be saying the same thing. How come?

You are right ! They seem have a complex with all that new found wealth. Being the Xerox machine of the world, and masters of illegal reverse engineering; money just flows in. This has to gone their head, like melamine !!:rofl:

you also dont worry dude..... ghauri, shaheen and hataf ... i.e. 3 missile types in line compared to your 1 agni ...of which you only have an approximate 40-50 warheads.. while pak has 70-90 warheads that range from amritsar to goa....! and by the way, im no talkin about the chinese tech right now...! our f-16 block 52 d has the capability to carry upto 6 ..... adn our subs and friggates (f-22P) can also carry some.... ur trapped from two sides ...now you have to decide who to attack...! i wont say more,,, cuz i dont like to get banned : :china::pakistan::china::pakistan::pdf:

Warheads............u mean nukes??? Kid, pick up ur bicycle and go home.........Ammi will be waiting.

Nukes are not ment to be used. In today's world, no Nation can afford to use them............obviously becasue of consequences and world's pressure, not becasue of money:)

ur trapped from two sides.............U mean Pak and China togather are going to attack on India.........:rofl:

I believe China, as a country, is mature and wise enough to understand that war is no way to solve anything.

These idiots actually believe a country with a puny 5B budget can afford 500000 new ships/planes/nukes everything. India has many many many more nukes than Pakistan will ever be able to afford.

edit: As I've said before, the only people who want India and China to be hostile towards one and other, is Pakistan and Pakistanis.

These idiots actually believe a country with a puny 5B budget can afford 500000 new ships/planes/nukes everything. India has many many many more nukes than Pakistan will ever be able to afford.

edit: As I've said before, the only people who want India and China to be hostile towards one and other, is Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Spiderman's uncle once told him, "With Power comes Responsibility".
Undoubtedly, China is the biggest power in Asia and second only to U.S in the world. However, like U.S., China should accommodate everybody in the world and hence be more subtle towards its attitude wid other. Having sour relations with India, S.K, Japan and Russia will hurt her. China has to act more responsible, more like a super power.:usflag::china:

Listen kid,
The guy ur callin beta might be of ur fathers age..
So what...he still is a beta of someone!
About convention its a shame a country of 1.1 billion against a country of 160 million?and still worried and frightened.... wars arent fought just by arms but with a mighty heart... .
Soldiers with a mighty heart wont surrender my friend..that too 90,000+!!
Clearly we can see who has a \"mighty heart\".

USSR help?? I guess taking help from USSR is fair as u have taken uncle Sam\'s help!

Spiderman's uncle once told him, "With Power comes Responsibility".
Undoubtedly, China is the biggest power in Asia and second only to U.S in the world. However, like U.S., China should accommodate everybody in the world and hence be more subtle towards its attitude wid other. Having sour relations with India, S.K, Japan and Russia will hurt her. China has to act more responsible, more like a super power.:usflag::china:

But we should first take care of ourselves,then take care of other countries,If India and China can make our own people richer and happier,that means half of the people of the world have a well life~~

Listen kid,

The name is Prithviraj Chauhan. he defeated ghori several times an captured him a few times and set him free, as was the dharma of Hindu kings. But the first time Prithviraj lost the war and was captured he was beheaded. What a disgraceful coward this Ghori was. hahaha.

But we should first take care of ourselves,then take care of other countries,If India and China can make our own people richer and happier,that means half of the people of the world have a well life~~

1/3rd, let's not make it any worse than it already is.

Most sources says Pakistan have more warheads than India.

Indian media rather.

Most sources says Pakistan have more warheads than India.

Indian media rather.

That defies logic. Indian reactors are producing weapons grade plutonium in the tens (or more, rough guess) of tonnes every year, Pakistan can never make the same amount of plutonium, nor can they receive it from China, we are a NSG signatory. Unless India is just keeping this plutonium in containers, they have far bombs than Pakistan.

Also I meant on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom