What's new

Why would China fight India?

China fights India just to keep stupid threads like these running.:lol:

Dont wary dude 5 nuclear subs in line, MMRCA aircraft batter than any of ur fighter, Agni 3 also included and Agni 5 next year

in case of war these think surely benefit ... still china have batter military but with these things Indian type mouth is enough for u

you also dont worry dude..... ghauri, shaheen and hataf ... i.e. 3 missile types in line compared to your 1 agni ...of which you only have an approximate 40-50 warheads.. while pak has 70-90 warheads that range from amritsar to goa....! and by the way, im no talkin about the chinese tech right now...! our f-16 block 52 d has the capability to carry upto 6 ..... adn our subs and friggates (f-22P) can also carry some.... ur trapped from two sides ...now you have to decide who to attack...! i wont say more,,, cuz i dont like to get banned : :china::pakistan::china::pakistan::pdf:

you also dont worry dude..... ghauri, shaheen and hataf ... i.e. 3 missile types in line compared to your 1 agni ...of which you only have an approximate 40-50 warheads.. while pak has 70-90 warheads that range from amritsar to goa....! and by the way, im no talkin about the chinese tech right now...! our f-16 block 52 d has the capability to carry upto 6 ..... adn our subs and friggates (f-22P) can also carry some.... ur trapped from two sides ...now you have to decide who to attack...! i wont say more,,, cuz i dont like to get banned : :china::pakistan::china::pakistan::pdf:

beta we will even dont need agni for u,our our least capable missile prithvi is more then enough to finish pakistan,how many f-16's u have

dont brag about ur conventional power infront of us,the entire world know who have overwhelming superiority,if u have something like pressing the nuke button(in which pakistanis expertise)only brag about it:flame:

I support tibet independence movement...you stop supporting kashmir...I'll stop supporting Tibet.:pop:

Correction:

1. Tibet as a part of china has been accepted by GoI in 1998.

2. Kashmir issue is between India and Pakistan. China dont see any interest in it:tup:

The government of both countries are committed towards the development of their own people and apart form internet warriors no one is thinking of a war:smitten:

Both the nations are growing and it is good for both the countries.:rolleyes:

beta we will even dont need agni for u,our our least capable missile prithvi is more then enough to finish pakistan,how many f-16's u have

dont brag about ur conventional power infront of us,the entire world know who have overwhelming superiority,if u have something like pressing the nuke button(in which pakistanis expertise)only brag about it:flame:

Listen kid,
The guy ur callin beta might be of ur fathers age.
Ur prithvi? nice name i hear Ghori beheaded him... anyways past aside... did u export it from uncle russia?
For u Shaheen is enough to strike anywhere in ur india and lay waste.
About convention its a shame a country of 1.1 billion against a country of 160 million?and still worried and frightened.... wars arent fought just by arms but with a mighty heart... we have wonderfull examples in history..
313 against thousands.
65,48 was also a good reminder.
About f-16 beta in 65 our few sabres destroyed? quarter of ur air force.
About Bragging wat happened in 2003 show down?
Wat happened to the 1.1 billion country after bombay attacks?

Where did the surgical strike B.S rant go? disappeared in the air...

Now dnt talk abt 71 ... it was a civil war,enemy in between, no land,water or air link,ill equiped soldiers, and USSR help.

Listen kid,
The guy ur callin beta might be of ur fathers age.

so what u r all kids
Ur prithvi? nice name i hear Ghori beheaded him... anyways past aside... did u export it from uncle russia?

ghori beheded prithvi,when while u were sleeping.....about exports..comeon raise above the 3rd grade chinese exports
For u Shaheen is enough to strike anywhere in ur india and lay waste.

i simply dont care about it,as far as pritvi will b flying back;as i earlier said why waste as missile like agni for pakistan

About convention its a shame a country of 1.1 billion against a country of 160 million?and still worried and frightened.... wars arent fought just by arms but with a mighty heart
oh very nice thought.....sadly every one who oppose ur nation lack that:rofl:

... we have wonderfull examples in history..
313 against thousands.
65,48 was also a good reminder.
About f-16 beta in 65 our few sabres destroyed? quarter of ur air force.
About Bragging wat happened in 2003 show down?
Wat happened to the 1.1 billion country after bombay attacks?

Where did the surgical strike B.S rant go? disappeared in the air...

this is why i call all of u betas:rofl:
65 48 reminder of what
i know u live in a fools paradise but alteast care to read history from some nice books,not from some madrassa

in 65 ur sabres destroy our quarter airforce,i dont know at that time some 50 planes was 1 quarter strong

so what happened to the same air force in 71,when our airforce was on a spess over karachi port and ripping it hard,ur air force even did not show up,forget a fight,what happened to all the mighty heart,did they got it shrink

come back to 65,u won it,really
then how come u lost more than 1800 sq km of ur territory,more then 200 tanks,in comparison we just lost some 150,u lose almost 4000 men against our 3000

comeon man this is a 1.1 billion nation compared to ur 160 million,if u lose ur men against as in the same rate,i dont expect u to last even untill eternity

in 2003 u were,it was just a showdown,elections were round the corner

mumbai attacks....so actually now u accept that it were u who were involved

surgical strikes.....tell me at the 1st place why ur politicians nowadays rant about triggering the nuclear weapon when they hear anything like attacks from india.......

who need a mighty heart when u have got a finger on the nuke button
Now dnt talk abt 71 ... it was a civil war,enemy in between, no land,water or air link,ill equiped soldiers, and USSR help.

i know u r still frustrated,unable to accept ur defeat:rofl:

ur trapped from two sides ...now you have to decide who to attack...! ....

When India got sandwiched, it acts and talks like a headless chicken like its millitary officials frequently do - "we'll able to attack both sides together".:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom