What's new

Why would a Pakistani girl marry RSS hate monger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the wrong kind of girls.... secondly, if this is how you think, then good luck with finding love!

Girls don't care from which religion you are from. This is how they are built. They go on looks and your education, your money, family status and if necessary then how much you care for her. If you even keep on trying for a girl for 2 yrs even though there is nothing common between you two and may be you don't have no assets that I stated above, just because you care for her; she may come to you! That's the real fact.

They say love is blind-
She has taken it to a whole new level-
Like if him being an indian was not enough- A hindu?-
Shittin brix-

Mate, I have actually seen LOADS of people fall in love, for the strangest of reasons...... it has nothing to do with money..... as in case of Anna Nicole, those gold diggers are dime a dozen. You just need anything above a an Audi to pick one up.

Al jihad- we shall put a gun to her parents heads still going on I see.

I remember being cheeky with my maternal grand-mum. I always had this nagging feeling that she was a secret bigot despite her posh British education. So one day, over a plate of her delicious kabuli kebabs, I reveal to her that I shall most probably marry a Muslim- for I have someone in mind. Without losing a beat she answers, "as long as she's Bengali she can be a Mormon for all I care." I never knew that my Gran knew about the Mormons.:cheesy:

I will not be surprised if the guy now is a closet Muslim-
A beautiful women like her could make a man do any thing-

They say love is blind-
Shittin brix-
If the guy is upper caste hindu their parents would be thinking same.. a muslim? that too pakistani? :lol:
do we need to build another kitchen?

If the guy is upper caste hindu their parents would be thinking same.. a muslim? that too pakistani? :lol:

Or forbid her from ever consuming flesh and meat. :hang2:

I know- the warmonger father in law is very proud of his son for catching a **** girl-
He feeling like as if he has conquered the world-

I feel pitty for the women though- tough times ahead of her-

I know- the warmonger father in law is very proud of his son for catching a **** girl-
He feeling like as if he has conquered the world-

I feel pitty for the women though- tough times ahead of her-

nope.. most probably the guy must have faught really hard to get his father agree... pakistani bit is not important.. caste and religion is...

I hope his mother is on board.. only god can save her from angry sas :cheesy:

But we folks gobble up lamb and goat :D Not me though :angel: . Complete veggie :) Except eggs :devil:
Being veg is good though. Healthy...only you need to eat all the grass! :omghaha: Otherwise you will fall short of this and that...
Or forbid her from ever consuming flesh and meat. :hang2:

They say love is blind-
Shittin brix-

She didnt marry that pandit

9623Wedding-celebrates-cross-border-harmony.jpg

nope.. most probably the guy must have faught really hard to get his father agree... pakistani bit is not important.. caste and religion is...

I hope his mother is on board.. only god can save her from angry sas :cheesy:

Both seem to be Khatris so caste isnt the problem here. Only religión left and it depends how religious you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom