What's new

Why Wion is the most cringeworthy news and specifically gravitas segment

Titanium100

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
I won't even say just Indian but the most cringy news out there and that is an understatement and it can't even be called NEWS.

- It is basically parroting American point of views note not Indian POV (Which is strange)

- You end up scratching your head and search for the canal host country and then you find out it says India

- Why can't India be originally India and have their own point of views instead of parroting others point of views what is the gain in all of that.

- Why can't India do India? Do they have inferority complex or something or is this the caste system setting in hard here?

- I can even see in their eyes they are proud of parroting this in hope of getting acknowledgement but nobody is acknowledging them cause respect is only reserved for these who respect themselves this is a fact in life and these who do their own things and follow their own desires, ambitions and paths.

Nobody likes copycats if I wanted to watch American point of view I would have watched Carlson Tucker rants not some copycat parrot. It's like being cheated with some cheap counterfeit products or even counter-feit money

Last edited:
It’s owned by an Indian business men, who is all BJP member of the Indian parliament.

Isn't Wion owned by Zee news group...and Wion is supposed to be an intl' news channel. :p:

All I see is Indian Bhakts, writing against Pakistan, Islam and China, Turkey with anything 'Pakistan' getting the most views. No intl' audience as such...

I won't even say just Indian but the most cringy news out there and that is an understatement and it can't even be called NEWS.

- It is basically parroting American point of views note not Indian POV (Which is strange)

- You end up scratching your head and search for the canal host country and then you find out it says India

- Why can't India be originally India and have their own point of views instead of parroting others point of views what is the gain in all of that.

- Why can't India do India? Do they have inferority complex or something or is this the caste system setting in hard here?

- I can even see in their eyes they are proud of parroting this in hope of getting acknowledgement but nobody is acknowledging them cause respect is only reserved for these who respect themselves this is a fact in life and these who do their own things and follow their own desires, ambitions and paths.

Nobody likes copycats if I wanted to watch American point of view I would have watched Carlson Tucker rants not some copycat parrot. It's like being cheated with some cheap counterfeit products or even counter-feit money
So what are your views about global times?

Gravitas means seriousness but this program is anything but serious and its only purpose is to bash pakistan china

WION is sort of the 'voice of India' channel, like al jazeera and the Turkish one and RT etc

they do push the govt. narrative but keep it relatively clean and free of sansani khabars and the like

Back
Top Bottom